"Don't you know? Chat is always right, it's the vtuber that's wrong"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Himemiya Rie
- :NOWWELAUGH::selenpointandlaugh::NOWWELAUGH:
Wait, you mean to tell me Rie's opsec is fucking dead after she just made a short talking about opsec in a comedic manner?

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
🐺 Time
Airi being goofy

Airi might be a Nijisanji norm ie that wandered into phase by mistake but she’s got strong Gremlin energy when she wants to.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I'm glad Chiwa has managed to grow so fast.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wow this is bad even for something trying to be.

Also oh look another shallow read on the greek gods Hades the one least likely to screw you over Posidon being File Not Found because he cares for little that happens on land and ok Zeus is an asshole nailed that one.

Girls seem nice tho good luck to them.
They turned the Greek Gods into a bunch of cute anime girls to make money, and you're worried that they haven't got a deep and nuanced view of Greek mythology? Are you serious?

Anyway, the Mythos vtuber group is some pretty clever marketing. It's a clear and obvious point of difference over other vtuber corpos that's easy to remember, which puts them ahead of all the other new vtuber groups struggling for market share and brand recognition in an increasingly saturated market.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I only remember seeing, like, 3 IRyS cosplayers ever. A nice Asian girl, a slutty Asian girl, and a fat German guy.
Well, get ready to change that to TWO slutty Asian girls!

Edit: I don't know if it's my Internet being stupid or if the tweet is gone, but it's not loading for me anymore, so here's a screenshot and the pic
Screenshot_20231201-154740.png
GARDFG0a0AAn5rE.jpeg

Last edited:

Zapan1984

i know it is Purlpe keem related but one of his co hosts graduates

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I only remember seeing, like, 3 IRyS cosplayers ever. A nice Asian girl, a slutty Asian girl, and a fat German guy.
Well, get ready to change that to TWO slutty Asian girls!

at least archive it aka

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Chisaka Airi
- Afaik has no known face doxx. Confirmed that her booba is said to be Noel tier and she cosplays on cons. Doxx incoming.
Wait what did she say this time

Tho tbh I'm more interested in the company that she works for

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Wait what did she say this time

Tho tbh I'm more interested in the company that she works for
Well multiple girls confirmed her tits are huge Erina enthusiastically so when she got to grope her during their off collab
Lucky...

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Fuck you Ruze im the one that invent the nicknames here you cant come with one for management like that

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The fuck does a Merlion mean? :confusedshuba:
This statue:
ef2785c3-419a-4026-9612-9299eb72aae7.jpg
Pretty sure they used it as a way to say she was throwing up a lot. I was thinking it could be a stomach virus but the way they said she'll have to "go back and try again" makes me wonder if it's something chronic. At least Mococo seemed okay during the morning stream today.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia, Tenma and Pippa are doing a watchalong right now:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Bat is collabing with Layna today, apparently they go way back? Let's enjoy the synergy and the spaghetti.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They turned the Greek Gods into a bunch of cute anime girls to make money, and you're worried that they haven't got a deep and nuanced view of Greek mythology? Are you serious?

Anyway, the Mythos vtuber group is some pretty clever marketing. It's a clear and obvious point of difference over other vtuber corpos that's easy to remember, which puts them ahead of all the other new vtuber groups struggling for market share and brand recognition in an increasingly saturated market.
Yes because even frigging Wikipedia knows otherwise .

Your on point about everything else though watch Rustage and Charlie being involved draw out the real idiots.

I look forward to ThatVeganTeacher coming back to life just to claim another animal genocide.

wrp

Yuni decided to come back to life, and subsequently rebrand

It is also at this moment that I found out that Randon follows Yuni

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security