"We run an idol group similar to AKB48"Motoaki "YAGOO" Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

The Proctor on suicide watch.

1701154192688.png

He can always do this

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
With this said I have to ask you negroes. Has there been a vtuber who has been open to say to their audience they're in a relationship/married that still managed to retain an audience?
I assume you mean Corpo because theres a ton of indies Vex (snake lady with breast cancer) refuses to shut up about her gremlin husband (who often joins in streams) and even talks about her kids.

Theres another one whos name escapes me who got married recently

and another who got preggers a few months back and went on hiatus.
Imagine streaming for the first time in 2 months just to shill more.

Lmao.
*sideeye* Well played.

Imagine Yugioh actually doing something to get Mozu and their players to actually take a shower like this.

Your thinking of Smash people get DQ'd for official play for poor hygiene and honestly people are starting to rebel because of it because poor hygiene seems to be the go to excuse judges go for when they just don't like someone.
Hey guys.

View attachment 57879

Look at this cute shark.
Look at this shark this shark is amazing~
View attachment 57885

There is your announcement, you can go home now, to add fuel to the fire because i like chaos, this is not even new or original, Chloe also had a collaboration with a aquarium iirc it was her wish for a million subs
Give her your viewership Quick~ (Tastes just like shillling)

Damm guess we're not getting incest game 2 any time soon...

HEY VERMINTIDE you want a cause everyone would support you in? Eat your own we will rally and cheer you on and the internet will be a nicer place without your hate brigades in it.

Winner get's a gun with one bullet it in the best problems are self cleaning.
Motherfucking jannie I wanted to scream at him in a language he understands but noooooo! Fucking party pooper... I never get to poke the retard anymore...
Nolan thread open waters fine.

Alternitivly just yell at the retard for something definitly 100% unrelated.
... there are? :confusedshuba:
Froootfly
I will become Hexa's Tier 3 sub irl

her pog champion

the rizzler
you retards realize the more you question John / attempt to make fun of him for something he is clearly proud of the stronger he becomes?

Gratz on touching fictional boob dude.

stassy

Make me wonder what the actual fuck are they doing. I remember ina saying that she has days where she spent 12 hours on the studio. But there're 0 content coming out of it. My rrat is tinging towards exclusive content for the oil barons since they probs dont speak japanese, explain also why *ehem timelooping gura*.
There are a lot of content that were produced and would never be released as Kanata and Azki revealed in her anniversary stream, so probably in the early days everyone worked hard and were denied by management, and some were more burned than others.

Also summary of the latest Lapriere stream :
  • their anime mv was the 300k kickstarter threshold, they learned the hard way that only 1 min 30 animation was hellish to produce (I know the choice to use 3d was to cut cost instead of real 2d anim and they couldn't use their own 3d model because Nayuta lack one, but imo the render was okayish at best)
  • They submitted chuuni lore line for their group creation to the animators and cringed like any debut vtuber reviewer
  • They talked very little about of the Konami event because they were not allowed to, and confirmed that they were warned very late to prepare for the show
  • They went on vacations to Sumatakyo and nearly died while driving in the early morning on the narrow roads of the mountain.

Short

God Damn the Sun

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

hylic

Blogpost: Getting my suit dry cleaned in preparation for meeting my 2nd hololive roommate irl :smugrys:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I go out to touch the grass, and I come back to find the local whore has finally advanced past the honeymoon stage. First of congratulations, and second, shes probably going to have a meltdown if you break her heart, and given the brand of autists she's building as an audience I don't envy your position. good luck you're going to need it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Damm guess we're not getting incest game 2 any time soon...

Hopefully this isn't the excuse she uses not to post the story she wrote that her chat has been begging for her to finally release.

The Proctor on suicide watch.

I think he's a little too busy with "Ye Blacks and Ye Tans" at the moment

Archive

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Do we have backup plans for when bossman gets thrown in the paddy wagon for trying to storm the offices of the Taoiseach?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Damn it, Calli. I'm a week behind on mati streams. Why'd you have to pick tonight to play Stardew Valley?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_YZ88KFOjSl.png

Congrats to Lia for 100k. I don't want to see your mom's feet though.

frz

Re: Gura

Is the "burnout" shit just part of a script or something at this point? Seems like every time she does one of these drive-by corpo sponsor streams it sounds exactly the same.

I'm not shitting on her, she's living her dream and getting to jet around Japan living the idol life while not even actually doing much visible work. In a lot of ways she's managed to shoot past the JP branch in that regard because most of them have to actually stream and do things regularly to make money. Personally I don't buy the burnout story but ah well.
Hey, if you don't buy the burnout story. Join me with the "she's actually pregnant" rrat, she signed an extension thinking she could handle streaming + raising a baby but turns out that shit is no easy work, even more so for the dysfunctional shut-ins known as vtubers.
:smugpipi:
Anyone who wants to be a content creator over the long-term should expect to evolve their content. People change, audiences change, and you probably don't want to be doing the same shticks over and over for the rest of your life. Especially if your content is based on you or your audience being a specific age, like, I don't know, acting like a loli on the internet.

If Gura is tired of her current character, she should get another model that's aged up and looks older while still being visibly based off the original character. If she's bored of being Gura, maybe she'd enjoy streaming more as an older version of her current character.
note that 99 out of 100 of those fortnite streamer failed miserably during the transition because of the audience they cultivated. So transitioning is easier said than done. On top of that, there's holo management in her way, who are known to be beyond anal about model changes.
There are a lot of content that were produced and would never be released as Kanata and Azki revealed in her anniversary stream, so probably in the early days everyone worked hard and were denied by management, and some were more burned than others.
Nah the 12 hours recording things I heard happened very recently, could be for the new year stuff though. But basically the story is very consistent between all of the ID/EN peeps who comes to Japan this year, they had studio work day to night and all their interaction with the JP peeps are during short breaks or very late after hours. Including several drive-by where Kaela just literally goes up to someone door at 2 am, drop indomie, and left without a word.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
She was actually entertaining during a paid stream, showing her talents. It's a shame to see them go to waste, but drop membership, don't buy merch, and you pay nothing for a rare stream every now and again. Would I like her to stream more, yes, but it is what it is.
Yeah I canceled my Gura membership last month and membered Airi.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Two back to back Re:AcT singing streams today. Hanabasami Kyo hosting Coucourua Creil at 8PM JST.

Continued on Coucourua's channel at 9.15PM JST.

After this stream, Coucourua releases a cover premiere at 10PM JST.

Amemochi Nina finished FF6 a few days ago and is now moving back to FF3.

For someone who never finished FF1-6 they are interesting to watch.

Kamito calling into Nekota Tsuna's birthday totsu from yesterday.

The dark past wasn't during her time in the black company though.

Lui-nee literally shaking.

Has there been a vtuber who has been open to say to their audience they're in a relationship/married that still managed to retain an audience?
Nayuta is one (married before becoming virtual though). Also Inuyama Tamaki/Norio.

Even her L2D avatar has a ring on her left ring finger.

Meanwhile, Haachama is hazing her kouhai.....
View attachment 57922

Might actually be more expensive than the food Ririka usually cooks.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
In my day we just called that "reaching your goals and enjoying life" :cursedhaachama:
In "your day", people have always felt like reaching their goals was underwhelming. Listen to the vast amount of music about people having become disillusioned to the idea of celebrity, or the amount of music about how much people loathe their audience. Rush "reached their goal" - Limelight was written, talking about how being in the spotlight is too invasive, especially when people wanna be left alone. Kurt Cobain "reached his goal" - he got an audience he loathed and killed himself over the stress it caused him.

In Gura's case, it seems like she's become disillusioned for two reasons.
First - her fanbase, for better or worse, is the largest fanbase of any vtuber on the planet, and she knows it. When she streams it feels like she cannot physically stand having to stream to 15k+ people. I feel like she wants to have the intimacy with her audience that she used to be afforded when she was Senzawa, or earlier when she was Gura. She used to have a great back and forth with chat and felt comfortable with everything, and that was when numbers were still around 5k CCV or so. At the current position of 15k every stream it's even harder to try and interact with people. I almost feel like I'm seeing the same issue as Pippa - trying to reach a position she was comfortable with number-wise so she can feel comfortable with an audience she likes instead of an audience she loathes.
Second - I think she feels like her content has stagnated, and doesn't feel comfortable with playing video games nearly as much as she used to be anymore. I'll repeat myself about the long-term burnout thing, and add on to it that during the stream Gura was speaking about how she looks at her steam page and sees all the games she's only played 40% of and thinks "Wow, I'm such a gamer!". That is the words of somebody who does not feel like playing video games anymore. I've seen it repeated many times when I've looked online and seen people who talk about their backlogs, with regards to anything, really. So she'd rather stick with more personal hobbies, like reading, or baking. I can understand wishing that she would share it with us, but the biggest hurdle she has is her crippling introversion that has only worsened over time. That's basically the final nail in the coffin for why she refuses to stream at the moment.

Let the woman lie. Nothing you say will really get her to come back soon, and if you're implying she'll graduate, there's almost no way she'll ever drop being Gura at all with her level of success. At worst she'll take the Kurt Cobain route and end her career on a high note (but hopefully not by killing herself). Yeah, it's fun to laugh at chumbuds and their delusions, but at this point the only chumbuds left are the people who genuinely understand her and why she is the way she is, and I gotta respect that.

The key takeaway I got from the stream was that Gura does wish she could come back to streaming, but she feels too burnt out to try and pick up the pace. So she's sticking with simple hobbies and improving herself (lol) to regain passion for life in general. If that leads to streaming? Great. If it leads her in another direction that's fine too. I just hope she can find a good direction she wants to go in life without having to crater to the demands of whiny bitches online in either direction.

Regardless, I'm never dropping my Gura membership. :smugpipi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom