"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

After a long time in the delivery room, Uni has successfully given birth. According to her husband, both her and the baby are doing well. Congratulations, Uni and Pasta-kun, you wholesome degenerates.

Edit: It's a boy.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I've been following this thing for a bit to see if it blew up, and it kind of did. So, for those who do not know, Vox recently released a "movie" in which he expanded on his lore. He also dropped a new outfit with it, which opened the doors for roleplay that linked to his lore. For example, in this stream, he faked being sick/puking because in his lore, his "new form" makes him sick because it's hard to maintain or something like that. I don't actually care too much about his lore, but I was interested in what the reaction to it would be. He would continue rping in ways that worried his fans, like faking getting a call from his therapist or faking getting a panic attack. His fans aren't new to him rping or keeping up lore, he is actually one of the only EN livers who keeps in character most of the time, but they were worried that they couldn't tell when he was rping and when he wasn't. They knew when he called himself a 400-year-old demon that it was just him playing up his lore/character, but when he puked after a workout stream, they didn't know if he actually pushed himself too hard or if he was rping. A remedy to this that lasted like, a day, was his eye color. He has the ability to change his eye color, so an indication that rp/lore was starting would be that change, but he walked back on that because he said he didn't want his rp to be limited, whatever that means, and that only made fans more upset. It wasn't just on Twitter, he was also getting YouTube comments that said they just wanted things to be clearer. Kindred didn't mind the rping and lore, they were used to it, they just wanted an indication of when that stuff was happening. They wanted trigger warnings and wanted him to elaborate on this new thing happening because it happened so suddenly and many of them didn't know what was going on.

In response to this, he added a new rule to his channel.

(archive)
This did not help. In fact, I would say this made things worse.

I was going to talk about this way earlier, but then I realized he had a chatting stream coming up, so I waited to see if he would talk about it. He did, and oh boy were people not happy. From what I can tell, he kind of brushed the people worrying and criticizing him aside and lumped them in with the parasocial fans who wanted him to go back to his sex asmrs. This did not go over well since many of them did not think this. He did say sorry to the people who did worry, but he isn't going to change anything right now. He also said that people did not have to watch him if they do not feel comfortable doing so, a sentiment he's had since the beginning of his channel. Again, they just wanted an indication of when rp was starting. Many of them are on the fence and I've already seen one or two people dropping him.

edit: Here's a clip of him talking about things.

Anyway, that's all. There are of course still fans who support him and will continue to watch him, but it was interesting to see the divide grow within the community over this. Like I said, most of them are on the fence about it, some are even trying to come up with reasons (archive)(archive) as to why he's had this sudden shift, and many of them are just waiting to see how things play out. Do I think he's going to lose a substantial amount of viewers? Maybe. It's only been a couple of hours since his chatting stream, so I won't know how this has really affected him, but even if his numbers do drop I doubt he'd care. I will also archive things later, I just wanted to get this out asap.

edit: added archives

This is quite possibly the most retarded thing to die for, I kinda saw it coming when he started faking puking and going mental for "the rp" tbh
He failed to factor in the fact that most of his fans are depraved twitter teens who would jump at people for being into fictionally-deranged shit, had he actually considered the inclusion of trigger warning (as unnecessary it may have been but this is the kind of audiences he pulled in) the issue would've probably died down in a few hours

Pretty disappointing to see when all things considered, he could've made his whole lore rp work but his fans' autism + his inability to engage his lore content well enough to his watchers made the whole thing fall through.

You know, Mel is a fascinating case of study of a Holo that hang so much with Stars that you would believe she is one of them

Do all small idols just know each other or can I not say that in polite company?
Tangentially related to the topic, but concentrated communities like kaigai idols and niconico enshoushitemita circles (utaite, odorite etc.) are relatively small despite gaining decent numbers of dedicated fans which is why a good number of them might've been acquaintances with each other way before vtubing became a thing.
The easiest example can be seen from early niji/holo and some of the singer-adjacent virtual idols, like how himehina was already buddies with Levi Elipha since the niconico days and they're hanging out as their current vtuber self too nowadays (And in the case of Mel, she already has some male buddies pre-holo so her interacting with stars weren't that surprising despite her occasional content). This is also why looking up internet PLs for some VTubers can be pretty easy because in the end it just circles back to their adjacent communities.

Of course, there's also a good number of popular Vs who weren't part of those communities (niji powerhouses like Mito and Salome were still unknown beyond their niji persona) but you can keep this in mind for a reference in case another hag entered the scene

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't know if any other holo members have done it before, but fuwamoco uploaded an archive of their first twitter space as a members only video, kinda wish other talents did the same, would be better as a public upload but eh babysteps.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't know if any other holo members have done it before, but fuwamoco uploaded an archive of their first twitter space as a members only video, kinda wish other talents did the same, would be better as a public upload but eh babysteps.

They may look like they have downs but these girls know how to run the grift train :whatastory: I hope they at least really do give a shit about their fans and not just doing it for the fat stacks of cash they're making.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
get coconut malled by courtesy of rin

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1350-1400

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

post | ▷ HLO | Timeline - Wabyuu became a vtuber because of Myth. Gura discussion continues

post | Ᵽ PHC | Advarcher (artist behind Gura Space Marines adventures) drew Shiina fanart

post | ◷ NIJ | ▷ HLO | Hoshikawa releases a song with ShibuyaHal, Matsuri is having a moment. Also about Not Iofi still taking commissions, discussion on corpo vtubers having a side job
post | Explanation for Iofi - a status as an artist and opportunities it brings
post | Noel is releasing her 1st album

post | Advent John Wick watchalong, Bijou's choice
post | Next movie, Silence of the Lambs, chosen by Shiori. Discussion on trigger warnings, exposure therapy etc

post | Shondo got featured on ShitpostGateway Twitter account

post | Moth Juniper is streaming as her RL self
post | About why she wants to do this

post | Idea - TVA version of Spergatory/Mass Debates. Discussion

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remilia remade teletubbies song entirely with her voice

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Matara Kan original song, Night Cover, in Eurobeat style
post | About the producer Odyssey

post | ▷ HLO | About Honeyworks and their songs feeling the same
post | Dottovu tweets "229 💀"
post | Holoearth avatar was designed by Sakamoto Masaru, GRIDMAN character designer

post | Ubisoft's good old "bug" with an in-game pop-up ad caught attention of Tenma. The same one that was reported 4 years ago. A bug with working links to products, fade-in animation and more. Sure buddy, sure

post | ◷ NIJ | Wilson is taking a break after trying to use a fan-art for design of his fanbase mascot. Apparently he called it "referencing" original artist KITTY💙CWT65_K16💛 (@KITTY20377198), and not credited her
post | More info, why it is not a stealth suspension
post | Archives
post | Willson talks about copyright and legality parts of a corpo mascot

post | Clip - Daigo and Salome interactions

post | New gamer VTuber agency Specialite debut teasers

post | Archive - Blaise Shinryu - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 ANIME OPS ONLY !!!
Also Archive - Kou Mariya - 【Emo Karaoke】 Black Parade Friday

post | Recommendation - Orion Twins, twin vtubers

post | VSpo's Nekota Tsuna reveals a new outfit

post | Clio opens marshmallow for the next stream

post | ◷ NIJ | Millie new outfit
post | Screenshots

post | ▷ HLO | Lui's Anniversary, art was edited later to place a fennec instead of a ferret
post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kson tweets about fan meeting event, DemonDice is going to be there too
post | Faceless Waifu brings us Miko cosplayer doing the emote

post | Azehara got demonetized
post | "Reused" content
post | More info from Azehara

post | Advice on reused content claims
post | About The adsense account

post | Discussion on @The Rrat and @Jambalaya, who disappeared after Takodachi-Proctor incident
post | Post from the Farms, summary of Proctor's behavior. Discussion only gets juicier

post | Xiulan is joining a vtuber company Lightmotif
post | Info on Lightmotif, revenue allocation - 100% to talent
post | Info on Xiulan
post | She did a Q&A stream

post | Spectra from V&U with a tea-tasting stream

post | Warhammer and Gunpla communities already have dedicated vtubers

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara had a date with Ellie, fleshtuber muscle mommy from AOE2 collab
post | Discussion on high female audience games
post | Two Point Campus, streamed by the biggest vtuber on the YouTube, CookieSwirlC

post | ◷ NIJ | Recommendation - Elira playing Metal Gear Solid

post | Lucy Pyre was banned
post | Clip - Apparently she was mass reported for pissing on chat with her nose-penis

post | ▷ HLO | Ternox Games (@Taimumari) reports on scammers impersonating Gura to request game keys

post | ☆ HST | Comander Connor is alive, reports from the hospital
post | Effects of an axiety attack on physiological level
post | He is out of a hospital

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma with a great game for potential collab, Sex with Stalin

post | Nene Amano from Kawaii is revealing her new outfit

post | TsukimiBDohrnii the gunpla streamer celebrates 2 Year Anniversary

Hinagawa Kyomi vs We Livers agency
post | Graduation - Hinagawa Kyomi from We Livers agency. Both the talent and the company blame each other
post | About their talent Aishuu Bea graduating in 2021
post | More info on them

post | Hinagawa Kyomi counters the company statement, calls it "lies"
post | Archives
post | More archives

post | Translation from Indonesian
post | Kyomi states that she was a minor when started streaming
post | Horacelolo (@horacelolo), the founder of We Livers, is doing a livestream

post | Sawa is playing Katawa Shoujo

post | ▷ HLO | Mori Calliope members post, and Milky Queen off collab

post | Not Reine is live on Twitch, cosplaying as a German Valo character Killjoy
post | Posts from her Twitter and Instagram

post | Still no info on Anya
post | About Kobo's family full doxxing
post | About not being a Muslim in Indonesia - not big deal outside of a specific province, Aceh

post | sulpx (@sulpx) with Flare Nuinui Quest v1.1 update - Flare fangame

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remi plays horror game, while Tenma and Panko support her
post | Archive - Rinkou Ashelia - Unarchived Karaoke
Also Archive - Ophelia Midnight - WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLLLL
post | Fisher King (@fisherking_81) made AI generated image of Pippa and Panko kissing into bed sheets and pillow covers

post | ◷ NIJ | Kuzuha’s Street Fighter tournament, POVs

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Mikeneko got a voice acting job from her new partnered company Anime Voice
post | She is still with Vshojo
post | Clip - she talks about the VA role
post | About censoring on TV

post | Aishii Ai is an IRL friend of Bao

post | ▷ HLO | About La+ Live guests
post | She is an ambassador for an upcoming Love Love x Idolmaster concert called IjigenFes

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kson is getting a new outfit
post | Screenshots

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma is getting ready for her Birthday

post | Single Mother vtuber Otsuka Ray celebrated 90k subs

post | ◷ NIJ | Maria with an intense music production

post | Reminder - Filian face was revealed

post | Indie Vtuber Oimori Uni has gone into labor

post | ☆ HST | Ruze talked about the agency of fictional characters, revealed he doesn't know what an "oshi" is. Also political opinions on his PL, couple of years ago. Discussion on vtubers' political views
thread | See dedicated thread for PL info
post | About Discord rules and consequences for getting a server deleted
post | Apparently Ruze was scouted

post | ▷ HLO | Ame with a Thanksgiving members post
post | Dottovu is sad Seth Everman retired

post | Recommendation - Rourou Hatsuki, Japanese vtuber on YouTube

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina draws new gen
post | Pippa's PC died

post | Recommendation - Maime Meow on Twitch, builds gunpla

post | ▷ HLO | Nerissa OniGiri collab video
post | Kiara's Super Mario RPG stream notes, IRyS approached her

post | Recommendation - iomi_io, also denpafish

post | ▷ HLO | IRyS hating neah (@faumeii) tweets finally were posted for Nerissa to see

post | DINOvember 2023: Week 3. Saurawr, Jen_o_Saurus, Redclaw, Moryu Gao, Mizuno Kanbase

post | Onigiri about to have an IRL stream with Chiitan

post | Recommendation - PiCKYchannel
post | Notes from Picky's vent stream

post | ▷ HLO | Gura appears in an Amazon Music Japan Ad
post | Also Sendai city collab

post | Hexa accidentaly deleted critical vtuber model files
post | She fixed it somehow

post | Ᵽ PHC | Dizzy Christmas tree fallen

post | ▷ HLO | HoloJP with a big Splatoon tournament

post | notPurin' dad's health is not good

post | Sawa made some cookies for Moonshine

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Nerissa Ravencroft - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 Singing some songs~

post | ☆ HST | Depressed Nousagi talks about Holostars

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara is happy with CG RTX Kiara by Hadal (@takoblends)
post | Apparently he is plannimg to recreate the Rise of the Lich King trailer from WOW

post | ◷ NIJ | Graduation - Xia Ekavira

post | V-Idol Project company is dissolving (ES language)

post | ▷ HLO | FAKE TYPE Tour will feature DemonDice
post | About Kson's old RL streamer persona

post | ▷ HLO | Important Announcement Regarding Takanashi Kiara (not serious)
post | It is her 1000th video

post | ◷ NIJ | Vox made fans upset by lumping critical feedback with parasocial sex obsessed ASMR weirdos, among other things
post | About his positive reaction to acting auditions
post | Comparisons with Haachama schizo arc, not in favor of Vox

post | Mona talks about her family. Also she got 30K

post | ₪ IDL | Roca Rourin has a three-day donothon

post | Denpafish is doing a donothon

post | Amiya Aranha checking out big game boxes in 3D

post | ▷ HLO | Question - Anyone got a link for AllySally Discord?
post | Keekihime and Ally&Sally have a pre Holo connection
post | About twins reviewing eroge
post | Thread archive with links to old blog posts

post | Voting for Filian's award show is open. Discussion on nominations, cheating and so on

post | Question - Has there been a vtuber who revealed they are in a relationship and retained their audience?

post | Tech - Shindigs (@shindags) reports on vtuber DJ set by PiCKY (@pickychannel)

post | ▷ HLO | Question - How much money does Gura get of doing big company collabs instead of streaming?
post | She mentioned Wake Up Girls, idol project

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Ironmouse and Zen's collab 1 guy

post | ◷ NIJ | TTT and Krisis collab, Pummel Party

post | About Moonshine's bride

post | The creator of The Coffin of Andy and Leyley got doxed, leaves the internet

DM me about missing info and mistakes!

Limkin

If Gura is tired of her current character, she should get another model that's aged up and looks older while still being visibly based off the original character. If she's bored of being Gura, maybe she'd enjoy streaming more as an older version of her current character.
That's her main issue as a content creator, she has negative amount of spine. She actively enabled her fanbase to become as insufferable as they are, and when they started to affect negatively everything around them refused to do anything about it. Her chat has a reputation to just ignore any kind of rules of any community they invade, act like no one else means anything but her and be upset that someone dared to tell them it's inappropriate. She knows being a loli on the internet equals a lot of money, and she has the voice and mannerisms and the model geared for this, so she wants to do it. She sees how awful her fans are and wants to have nothing to do with them to the point of streaming for an hour per month for corporate mandated streams and that's it. But she will never have the courage to tell them they should all buy a shotgun and blow their brains out because she is sick of them and shift her content and how she does streams to something else
She made this bed, she laid in it, never cleaned it from cockroaches but now doesn't want to sleep in it because it has cockroaches. The solution is obvious but she will never commit to it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

I have no idea how the pippa thread tolerates you.
Think of it this way. You can eat at one of these three places:
  • traphouse where there's men having schizophrenic meltdowns and punching the drywall while femboys are fucking each other in the same room as you're trying to eat (/vt/)
  • the Dennys where there's one crackhead that's always there. He's super weird but you guys have been going there long enough that you know that he's harmless and pretty friendly, sometimes you throw fries at him and he won't even be angry. There's known regulars but there's also occasional guests (pippa thread)
  • the middle of an open field where there's hardly anyone around (farms thread)

Bronze

They've been streaming a few times the last few weeks. Maybe the Asian hags being fucked over by Silicon Valley tech companies has formed a kinship between the two of them. I wonder if anything's gonna come of it? :zaionwhatsgoingon:
Well one thing that came out of it is a Lethal Company phase collab.
Screenshot 2023-11-28 133655 (1).png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Peperoncino showing off her ads in Shibuya

Will be playing Parasocial as well

Miran is doing a new costume reveal

Anon cooking stream

New VOD and Short as well

seenister

Panko Enjoyer

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Was this over Lethal Company? Mouse tends to hyperfocus on things when she likes them and she's been tryharding the fuck out of the game non-stop lately. Zen meanwhile fucks around killing people and so on for stream content. It's funny until it isn't and yeah Mouse got pissed :ironmousekek:
That's too bad, it was a great Pippa stream so not getting a future edition sucks.
The dev Nemlei is still working on art and story, so hopefully chapter 4 is still on track for next year. This honestly really fucking pisses me off, this game should have been a Cindarella situation for an indie dev who finally made it with nothing more than fantastic character writing. Instead the whole thing has been overcast by twitter freaks who can't distinguish fiction from reality and insist on making that everyone else's problem, and schizos taking advantage of the situation just to fuck with people.
Are we going to hear anything from the monsters if Henya wins this?
Probably not. They've memory holed everything around Hogwarts Legacy beyond "it was a bad game". There wasn't actually a harassment campaign, and if there was, there's absolutely no way to tell which groups did it and for which reasons.
I'm just happy mine dog whistles to me constantly, it's very adorable.
I did stop, and I try not to lie, my devotion to Hexa is IRONCLAD, and I am going to do everything I can to marry this woman
Now we have two of them. Fun. Until another chuuba waves something shiny for John to oshi her over.
If Gura is tired of her current character, she should get another model that's aged up and looks older while still being visibly based off the original character. If she's bored of being Gura, maybe she'd enjoy streaming more as an older version of her current character.
I don't think a redesign would really go over well. Fans almost never accept them - Pikamee got constant bitching when she redesigned, even Zentreya gets it non-stop whenever they use their robot model (which makes sense for TTS) instead of the dragon one. Chumbies are even more crazy and want their uoh shark streamer.

Panko Enjoyer

Probably not. They've memory holed everything around Hogwarts Legacy beyond "it was a bad game". There wasn't actually a harassment campaign, and if there was, there's absolutely no way to tell which groups did it and for which reasons.
Speaking of the wizard game, Hogwarts Legacy came out on Switch this month and I saw some article claim it was the 3rd biggest Switch launch of the year. Warner Bros already mentioned they made a billion dollars in sales only a few months after launch. This game is definitely getting a sequel and then we'll probably see another twitter troon freakout where they harass another small and friendly streamer.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Now we have two of them. Fun. Until another chuuba waves something shiny for John to oshi her over.

Hexa quite literally acknowledged me and returned affection, how could any other chuuba top that?

this is a rhetorical question, not a challenge to any onlookers from the outside in

GOTBB

Top Bottom