"15 calories, that's like a pie right?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I will become Hexa's Tier 3 sub irl

her pog champion

the rizzler

I'm too lazy to edit out the "in minecraft" part right now :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1701151092474.png

Froot was robbed.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She tried so hard to be a content creator, and when she got what she wanted she can't do it anymore.
In my day we just called that "reaching your goals and enjoying life" :cursedhaachama:

It's nice to see that all the hexaposting memed something good into existence

seenister

Jacks Wasted Life

In my day we just called that "reaching your goals and enjoying life" :cursedhaachama:
"be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

her pog champion

the rizzler
This is unsightly. Please take your advances and mutual grooming of her away from the public eye, dox yourself to her already because at this point we've seen all we need (or want) to.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

her pog champion

the rizzler
I take back what I said, the hexaposting has memed something horrible into existence, ban hexaposting!

The thumbnail:
Screenshot_20231128-011436.png
The stream:
Screenshot_20231128-011450.png
Never change, Scarle

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After a solid month of holding back hexaposting, I condensed it all in one night for maximum effect, and as such will go back to my respite of more restrained hexaposting while I try to figure out my next move without being doxxmaxxed

But if I'm replied to or tagged regarding Hexa outside of my holding back, I can and will talk about her, because I love talking about Hexa - this is a threat

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Cease your nïggering ya retarded autists, BEST JEM is doing a Guerilla MC stream.

@John Vtuber👁️ please do us a favor and fuck her already. We all know that the best way to cure menhera is a good ol' dicking in her gyatting. Knock her up, be the malewife and let her stream for eternity.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
After a solid month of holding back hexaposting, I condensed it all in one night for maximum effect, and as such will go back to my respite of more restrained hexaposting while I try to figure out my next move without being doxxmaxxed

But if I'm replied to or tagged regarding Hexa outside of my holding back, I can and will talk about her, because I love talking about Hexa - this is a threat
At least have her friend to make sure there's no cracks in her opsec, I found a lot just casually and only stopped because I actually felt bad for her. If things are still the way they are today, You will get doxed by proxy, I guarantee it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You wouldn't doxxmaxx yourself to the woman you love? Coward tbh.
You don't understand the cheater mentality. He can't go around whoring himself willy nilly if they know any of his alts :mitothink:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You don't understand the cheater mentality. He can't go around whoring himself willy nilly if they know any of his alts :mitothink:
But John VTuber said he would stop being a whore for Hexa! Surely he wouldn't lie!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
But John VTuber said he would stop being a whore for Hexa! Surely he wouldn't lie!

I did stop, and I try not to lie, my devotion to Hexa is IRONCLAD, and I am going to do everything I can to marry this woman

Oh, no, I'm perfectly fine with revealing myself to Hexa - but as Ion pointed out, there's going to be obvious security issues going forward that will need to be ironed out

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
But a second man joined, what's unique now?
Chumbuds being nominated for Most Dedicated Fanbase feels backhanded.
I voted the Haatons, they deserve it after the shit Haachama's gone through this year.
Are you sure that's a meatkin filled box you wish to unleash?
1701153257930.png
Meanwhile, Shiina's been live with Sayu again playing Stardew.

They've been streaming a few times the last few weeks. Maybe the Asian hags being fucked over by Silicon Valley tech companies has formed a kinship between the two of them. I wonder if anything's gonna come of it? :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is all incredibly gay

John Vtuber over there is gonna reveal himself and then be immediately introduced to her boyfriend and they'll ask him to play DOTA 2 or some shit with them

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom