"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
hexa if you read this for the love of god you're a terrible judge of character. You have a schizo ex don't fall for the board schizo that changes oshis like socks.

that's fair, but she sees me as a reformed cheater, and it's my duty to make sure I stay reformed through my devotion to her

if I fail, she may send me to the firing squad that is her friends to tear me a new one

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
if I fail, she may send me to the firing squad that is her friends to tear me a new one
She should make you a janny as punishment, Lord knows you're cucked enough to be one for her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
that's fair, but she sees me as a reformed cheater, and it's my duty to make sure I stay reformed through my devotion to her

ewrwqere.jpg

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

This @Reticule impression is unsettling

DanishCookies

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Damm guess we're not getting incest game 2 any time soon...

I mean, no hate against the creator of the game, but claiming "this is why we don't have nice things on the Western side" is retarded. I'm enjoying plenty of things from the Western side that don't involve optional sibling incest. In fact, I wish the fad would fade away.

I am more than willing to be groomed by Hexa, even better into her ideal husband

She even gave me a heart hand sign, if that helps any

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did you... Did you have sex with Proctor?
Methinks you specifically probably shouldn't be going down this line of thought given my prior history of who I've jannied for, tard.
(No, but he nonconsensually sent me photos of his cock.)
1701147823015.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Methinks you specifically probably shouldn't be going down this line of thought given my prior history of who I've jannied for, tard.
View attachment 57924
Unlike Proctor, Pippa is a good girl who would never touch an untouchable such as a janny.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
She's been a bit burnt out ( of what? deciding the sponsor of her next stream?)
I know people here aren't too inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt, but over the last year and a half it seems like the biggest reason she hasn't been streaming isn't just regular "streamed too much" burnout, it's full-on "I can't enjoy what I used to do anymore" burnout. It's an ADHD thing. We go through few-year phases where we obsess over something and make it our entire personality, but eventually long-term burnout sets in and what used to be really enjoyable to you gives you no joy anymore. That's probably why she chose to completely shut herself off from the internet as of late. Sometimes you just gotta get away and regain passion for life.

DanishCookies

She's unconsciously making fun of them again

Last time it was this
1701148042542.png

EDIT: #TTD

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 57924
Are you suggesting that you, yuni, slept with your sister, pippa? Man, we really cannot get away from the incest today, can we.
(It’s a deep cut meme, but I think it checks out)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Unlike Proctor, Pippa is a good girl who would never touch an untouchable such as a janny.
I mean, what is more detestable. Le Jannie, or le Furry

You seem to conveniently memoryhole the fact that Pippa has admitted she's done some janitorial duties for online forums before.
I read that as dudes and was like, "Damn good thing I don't do reps anymore"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
an untouchable such as a janny.
You seem to conveniently memoryhole the fact that Pippa has admitted she's done some janitorial duties for online forums before.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Shut up Nigga :BijouBijou:
Good night everyone

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
And she did it for little to no monetary compensation...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I mean, what is more detestable. Le Jannie, or le Furry

It's different when Pippa does it, when she does something of that nature it's like Jesus stooping down to talk to whores, unlike you lot who are the true whores.

Where's that Hexa clip of her calling people a whore when you need it?

Jacks Wasted Life

>"offshoot of a forum I use regularly, but for VTubers"
>"I'm a long time user of a certain forum"

We already knew this, but I still wonder what her KF account is and how many posts she has in Beauty Parlor.
she's android Raptor

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's different when Pippa does it, when she does something of that nature it's like Jesus stooping down to talk to whores, unlike you lot who are the true whores.

Where's that Hexa clip of her calling people a whore when you need it?
I have no idea how the pippa thread tolerates you.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
j.jpg :pochiidontlikeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom