"You fucking dickbag. I'm going to cut off your ponytail and replace it with a golden retriever's shit. Nice thighs though"Axel Syrios (to Monika from DDLC)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
And just now as well.

I can't stop winning, even if Hexa called me a reformed cheater.

I'm in, bros.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

WARNING​

The following post its not a loop but something that actually matters for future conversations about the topic:
I decided to chug the last gura Shill stream to see if she really said something about her not streaming so far:
  • She's been a bit burnt out ( of what? deciding the sponsor of her next stream?)
  • Been working on Hololive stuff ( Cant guess what exactly unless she is talking about the NY Stream or another live)
  • Been working on IRL stuff ( Okay since she doesnt have another account we can never guess if something bad happened to her IRL)
  • She's grateful for people being patient with her (Soft Confirmation that she isnt reading X,Reddit,her membership or the Comments in her streams)

So far nothing out of this world like Ayame saying that her grandma died or something like that
That its for me tonight :gurasemperfi:
I mean, burnout alone can be extremely crippling on one's ability to do shit. It's like depression, but entirely localized on a single activity. As for everything else, unless someone wants commit corporate espionage or do a harddoxx we aren't going to know shit.

Also that last part has always been assumed given she was never really active on twitter, and we always had to wait on streams to get updates.
Seems like Gura has been basically detoxing from the internet for the last year. I think it pretty much confirms the theory that the issues she had with getting projects out the door and eventually having her cover cancelled when it was 100% finished was the nail in the coffin. I guess she got a little motivation during the month her new kouhais came about, but otherwise, it doesn't seem like she has any intentions of changing things anytime soon. Still, she should have been more clear about things months ago.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

If it turns out that they actually have Down’s I’m going to feel really bad for saying that they talk like retarded babies. They would be very high-functioning though, because I have heard them make some pretty witty quips in collabs!

While that picture is pretty tragic for all of them, since we have much better (even non-makeup) pictures of Keeki, that's as much a lighting problem as anything else. They don't have Trisomy-21. What they show signs of is a pretty bad case of dietary inflammation, if I was trying to sort out just from that picture. That's the plump face/lanky rest of the body look, normally. It can also be a part of something known as "Skinny Fat", which is actually a far large issue than people realize.

lmao Gura dropping Wake up girls out of nowhere, for those that keep ancient records, WUG was the failed attempt of Yamakan to fight Idolmaster and Love live, instead it came and went and people just remember it to dunk on him

I remember WUG being a little tragic on a lot of levels. Mostly because it just wasn't that good.

Seems Dizzy's having the time of her life

That's a call to the local Roman Catholic or Orthodox Church and seeing if they have an exorcist on speed dial. Kind of not joking on that one.

Lets ignore that Kiara dedicated one single Space to complain about EN not getting 3Ds and other user of this forum comparing EN to JP events (even excluding ID and both Stars) where the difference its abismal
EN and ID arent as busy as their JP counterparts : thats a fact, if they get burnout for just doing FES and HoloSummer i dont really know what to say

In EN, they have problems hiring girls with strong endurance, basically minus Calli and the Twins. In ID, they can't hire someone that doesn't have too much endurance it's slowly worn down the management staff.

But they all are dwarfed by the Chaos Gods of Korone, Kaela, Koyori and Pekora.

Seeing those older (probably a decade old atp) photos of the twins, did they find the fucking fountain of youth or something? They look older a decade ago than they do now. Its fucking weird. Looking 30 at 20 and looking 20 at 30. How in the hell?
You know what. To that one guy who said they were some sort of spacetime anomaly, you might be on to something.

That first photo looked a lot like some severe dietary issues. The stockier/boxy facial structure just makes the face look really bad when someone has that issue. There could be something else, but that's normally the issue. A non-allergen filled diet does wonders for people.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
And just now as well.

I can't stop winning, even if Hexa called me a reformed cheater.

I'm in, bros.
Jesus... Hexa please stop. I don't feel like clipping any more :depressedtako:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
You are getting groomed brother.

I am more than willing to be groomed by Hexa, even better into her ideal husband

Jesus... Hexa please stop. I don't feel like clipping any more :depressedtako:

She even gave me a heart hand sign, if that helps any

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
You know something, we don´t?
The discord totally hasn't been taking bets on how long it is before Proctor ends up with a girl model :ironmousekek:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I wish I was noticed by my waifu. :pippasadl:
It’s easy, just superchat.
Edit: I would say, “say funny or interesting stuff in normal chat”, but we all know that’ll never happen with people on here.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I love her

The flesh streamer really didnt help me :pippasadl:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I wish I was noticed by my waifu. :pippasadl:
I don't want to be noticed..its a slippery slope. No good will come from interacting with the menhera.

I just want to eat play doh in the corner by myself. Do not perceive me, woman.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If I was going to hypothetically groom a vtuber, or be groomed by one, I wouldn't post about it here.
Someone in her corpo would warn her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
While searching a discord to help the little spic i found out this:
View attachment 57863
This photo its from their Patreon and in there Ally admits that this one its very old
View attachment 57864
She exactly looks like the same Ally in these photos with Keeki so i am going to guess it was a long since the last time they talked
God she's just adorable.

View attachment 57917
Are we going to hear anything from the monsters if Henya wins this?
Expect massive bitching and moaning since technically she isnt really "rising". That's like giving it to any Vshojo member with a past life of hundreds of thousands of followers.

Megu having a white woman moment

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If I was going to hypothetically groom a vtuber, or be groomed by one, I wouldn't post about it here.
Someone in her corpo would warn her.

I agree, and would also add that this is a highly specific situation that can not be easily replicated, please do not actually follow my example because results may vary negatively

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I don't want to be noticed..its a slippery slope. No good will come from interacting with the menhera.

I just want to eat play doh in the corner by myself. Do not perceive me, woman.
Shiori gonna read this and make a comment about having Big PP energy

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
It could be a worst case scenario, she grew out of the character. It's the downside of acting like a loli and not embrace the :holohag: from the start. I dont think her Gawr Gura character was much different from her Senzawa character. Would explain why she's so eager to participate in all the singing and dancing, because she doesn't have to act then. Happens to alot of those kids who stream fortnite and all they do is screaming onto the mic then they turn older and find all those screaming super cringe.

Just for fun im mathing out the hours that Chama needed to beat gura. She isnt currently at 40.9 hours streamed so far vs Gura 110.35. So she needs to stream 2 hours 6 minute everyday from now on. It's actually looking a bit grim for Chama's chances. Because while she streams regularly, she usually clocks way under this mark, with only the suika stream hitting 2:22, and has even stated that her doctors told her to cut the fuck back on streaming on the comeback stream. And there're gonna be alot of event coming in on December as the year end hit so regular streaming might not be guaranteed. :guraa:
You know, I was only being somewhat hyperbolic/sarcastic when I made the comment. I didn't think you autistic nigggers would do the maths...

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

WARNING​

The following post its not a loop but something that actually matters for future conversations about the topic:
I decided to chug the last gura Shill stream to see if she really said something about her not streaming so far:
  • She's been a bit burnt out ( of what? deciding the sponsor of her next stream?)
  • Been working on Hololive stuff ( Cant guess what exactly unless she is talking about the NY Stream or another live)
  • Been working on IRL stuff ( Okay since she doesnt have another account we can never guess if something bad happened to her IRL)
  • She's grateful for people being patient with her (Soft Confirmation that she isnt reading X,Reddit,her membership or the Comments in her streams)

So far nothing out of this world like Ayame saying that her grandma died or something like that
That its for me tonight :gurasemperfi:
I mean cool I guess but the fact she just seems to just stream to shill looks very bad on her. If you're that done with the thing you quit but the pay is just too good I guess. Sucks to be a gura fan but at this point if you're still a fan you're some sort of masochist.

hexa if you read this for the love of god you're a terrible judge of character. You have a schizo ex don't fall for the board schizo that changes oshis like socks.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I didn't see any idol talents, was glad to see Pippa but holy shit Tenma deserves a nod too imo, there wasn't as much variety in terms of streamers I actually recognized and the vshojo influence was palpable.
My biggest issue with the categories would be overlooked vtubing staples.

Best Menhera - Michael Cat.
Best Schizophrenic - Kattarina Qutie.
Best Trainwreck - 2434, your crown.

Best Girlfailure
Best Bullying by Chat
Most Pon

Don't mind the fact that Dizzy would be a very strong contender for Girlfailure and Bullying (by Chat).

The ponbattle between Airi, Mikochi, and Roboco will be legendary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom