"Do you know 'White Flag' by Dildo? Hmmm? I don't know do I--lol Wait, wait... Sorry, I might have said 'dildo'. I'm very sorry-- Dido! By Dido, DIDO! Okay?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Methinks you specifically probably shouldn't be going down this line of thought given my prior history of who I've jannied for, tard.
(No, but he nonconsensually sent me photos of his cock.)
View attachment 57924
Wait...I'm confused your not implying you'd hit it with Pippa just to cuck Reticule right?
:pikaWUT:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's different when Pippa does it, when she does something of that nature it's like Jesus stooping down to talk to whores, unlike you lot who are the true whores.

Where's that Hexa clip of her calling people a whore when you need it?

Last clip for tonight:

Hexa, please don't encourage the schizo. Nothing good will come of it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's different when Pippa does it, when she does something of that nature it's like Jesus stooping down to talk to whores

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys, all this grooming talk and here is the real truth. You need to Groom Ember

Into having a better editor

(but not good enough that they get poached by the Jews)

(quick somebody stream this is exactly the type of shit that happens in the Pippa thread when she disappears)

Jacks Wasted Life

I mean, no hate against the creator of the game, but claiming "this is why we don't have nice things on the Western side" is retarded. I'm enjoying plenty of things from the Western side that don't involve optional sibling incest. In fact, I wish the fad would fade away.
Oh no, a horror game with things that make me uncomfortable. Kids these days.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Guys, all this grooming talk and here is the real truth. You need to Groom Ember

Into having a better editor

(but not good enough that they get poached by the Jews)

(quick somebody stream this is exactly the type of shit that happens in the Pippa thread when she disappears)

i don't edit at all, anyway i can learn?:depressedtako:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last clip for tonight:

For the first time in his life, John VTuber has had a woman reciprocate feelings towards him, and by God he's determined to make it everybody else's problem.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I have no idea how the pippa thread tolerates you.
When Reticule isnt talking about Meat or Pippa being like the second coming of Jesus he is okay

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Re: Gura

Is the "burnout" shit just part of a script or something at this point? Seems like every time she does one of these drive-by corpo sponsor streams it sounds exactly the same.

I'm not shitting on her, she's living her dream and getting to jet around Japan living the idol life while not even actually doing much visible work. In a lot of ways she's managed to shoot past the JP branch in that regard because most of them have to actually stream and do things regularly to make money. Personally I don't buy the burnout story but ah well.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Is the "burnout" shit just part of a script or something at this point? Seems like every time she does one of these drive-by corpo sponsor streams it sounds exactly the same.
This is the first time she ever mentioned that word though, and it was in response to a question asking about what she's been up to recently.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
When Reticule isnt talking about Meat or Pippa being like the second coming of Jesus he is okay
That's like over half of his posts. I'll still take him over pipkun though :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Reticule is in this weird spot where at least on the homelands he is worth his weight, but the second Pippa gets mentioned he goes full Manchurian Candidate

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
For the first time in his life, John VTuber has had a woman reciprocate feelings towards him, and by God he's determined to make it everybody else's problem.

this is what happens when the bossman goes to sleep

Jacks Wasted Life

You know what, if two broken people can find love through a parasocial relationship, good for them.
He takes his bullying well, and can make me laugh sometimes. Best case he is playing the clown to laugh at. Worst case, he shows up at her door and gets a load of buckshot.

I'm not shitting on her, she's living her dream and getting to jet around Japan living the idol life while not even actually doing much visible work. In a lot of ways she's managed to shoot past the JP branch in that regard because most of them have to actually stream and do things regularly to make money. Personally I don't buy the burnout story but ah well.
She was actually entertaining during a paid stream, showing her talents. It's a shame to see them go to waste, but drop membership, don't buy merch, and you pay nothing for a rare stream every now and again. Would I like her to stream more, yes, but it is what it is.

She tried so hard to be a content creator, and when she got what she wanted she can't do it anymore. We will probably never know why.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Reticule is in this weird spot where at least on the homelands he is worth his weight, but the second Pippa gets mentioned he goes full Manchurian Candidate
I'm just saying that Pippa is a good girl and that she deserves our respect instead of all the unneeded slonder that you all direct towards her despite her being a good girl and very adorable.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Last clip for tonight:

Is this how you turn regular Followers into Tier 3 subs?

DanishCookies

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Is this how you turn regular Followers into Tier 3 subs?

I will become Hexa's Tier 3 sub irl

her pog champion

the rizzler

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It could be a worst case scenario, she grew out of the character. It's the downside of acting like a loli and not embrace the :holohag: from the start. I dont think her Gawr Gura character was much different from her Senzawa character. Would explain why she's so eager to participate in all the singing and dancing, because she doesn't have to act then. Happens to alot of those kids who stream fortnite and all they do is screaming onto the mic then they turn older and find all those screaming super cringe.
Anyone who wants to be a content creator over the long-term should expect to evolve their content. People change, audiences change, and you probably don't want to be doing the same shticks over and over for the rest of your life. Especially if your content is based on you or your audience being a specific age, like, I don't know, acting like a loli on the internet.

If Gura is tired of her current character, she should get another model that's aged up and looks older while still being visibly based off the original character. If she's bored of being Gura, maybe she'd enjoy streaming more as an older version of her current character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom