"I don't wanna be a WEIRDO!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Matara also said another time that she had to live alone previously because of NDA's (with Nijisanji). Which for all I want to make another black company joke is just fucking weird more than anything else.
A handful of livers live with roomates, what?
Enna lived with a roommate and they are literally from the same gen. And she moved out because she wanted to live with her boyfriend, not because of any kind of legal stuff. Mika also had a roommate and she got married, so that's a strike as well. It either sounds like she didn't read the contract as Nina properly or decided it's way too much of a liability if it's a random person and not a close friend. Holos have roommates as well, I know Kiara does
Maria also has a "roommate", Scarle has one as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ren lived with his girlfriend. Elira and Aia also live with a family member, so it's more than likely that Nina just didn't want to deal with the hassle of a roommate overhearing anything they weren't supposed to.
Or Matara its just Lying to make Vshojo look good and make Niji even worse (thanks to the hate wave of current year)
I don't think Nina would pull a Mysta, it's more than likely she just didn't want to deal with them.
Have no idea how to check the validity of this but apparently you already need an address or at least some type of personal info to register to post videos and stream on Bilibili so I’m hoping anycolor has the JP and EN members registered in a way that they don’t have to give their actual info…

Last thing they want is more doxx info out their for the crazy Chinese fans
You either need to input your Tencent account or a phone number, and I'm leaning more toward them having the livers use a Tencent account. I'm saying that because having a Tencent account is the key to basically everything on the Chinese internet, including Weibo, which is something most of the livers who use BiliBili have. You can use an international number for a BiliBili account, but Weibo doesn't allow that, so they more than likely have a Tencent account created by staff.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Have no idea how to check the validity of this but apparently you already need an address or at least some type of personal info to register to post videos and stream on Bilibili so I’m hoping anycolor has the JP and EN members registered in a way that they don’t have to give their actual info…

Last thing they want is more doxx info out their for the crazy Chinese fans
Until Anycolor does something about it i think we can just speculate
All of the Vtubers that i follow and do businnes in China didnt speak a word since this dropped

Sorry Aki,Korone and Foobs but not even you girls can force me to watch The Marvels

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
When in doubt about Nijisanji EN's pettiness, cast your mind back to Zaion's Notice of Termination Letter, and all of the ridiculous things they had to pile up just to pad out how horrible she was and how justified they were in cutting her off.
Not defending Zaion, just pointing out the facts.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The amount of normies under that tweet is fucking nauseating...
I found another golden sharticle by the retarded journos about how vtuber whores are not actually whores, bitch on the left looks like a shitty bimbo second life model.
>dvcky article

Because of course. Seems like his Twitter's had a makeover since I last saw it.

1699497196444.png

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
from fauna's current stream.:BijouBijou:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Hachaama is back by @blueta9810.jpg

She's back!

rabbit criminal doing criminal stuff by @tunguuneri.jpg

She's wanted!

IRyS cute by @shiftillust.jpg

She's cute!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I'm sorry, but you have to read the Pippa thread.
I'm sometimes curious about what's going on in other parts of the forum, but not that curious.

pip.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pippa thread is not so bad, as long as you completely ignore Reticule, every SEA/LATAM hornyposter, the Le Epic Megalulz Based anonpal, and just focus on commenting a concise moment in readable fashion.
Think of it as training for deep diving in the ocean.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Pippa thread is not so bad, as long as you completely ignore Reticule, every SEA/LATAM hornyposter, the Le Epic Megalulz Based anonpal, and just focus on commenting a concise moment in readable fashion.
Think of it as training for deep diving in the ocean.

Just use the Ignore function on them and move on.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Lia/Shiina collab yesterday was great. Enjoy a timestamped link to Lia reading Shiina a classic Hetalia fanfic about watermelon farming (cursed):

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Oddball scissor woman giving an Into to RPG Maker class.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So there's this website that's all about Virtual Influencers, including VTubers, and it has a database where things are horribly/hilariously wrong.

That's not everything though. They have news articles. One of them is not like the others. :ironmousekek:

View attachment 54952View attachment 54953

This is pretty clearly AI written or at least the data is AI farmed.It's pretty common to get even the most basic facts wrong because the users are too lazy or incompetant or both to realize the limitations of their own tools also that potential stupid monkey shill article in the middle there.
Seems like a half-ass attempt to look like a growing social media/marketing company by this group

They had two streamers that petered out in DEC 22 after streaming for TWO months.
The CEO :kaelalaugh:

They placed Mark Cuban's name a lot and was probably part in one of their grants. edit: Found it.
This also all tracks.Fake it till you make it is not practical business sense fucking retards.
unwilling to say get the rope. we sure shes phase material i'm not seeing it.
I haven't watched anything from Kiara for something like 8+ months. Is this her normal voice now? It's actually tolerable.
Point of fact you have been watching vtubers for however long now.Have you considered her voice is not lower your bar is.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
When in doubt about Nijisanji EN's pettiness, cast your mind back to Zaion's Notice of Termination Letter, and all of the ridiculous things they had to pile up just to pad out how horrible she was and how justified they were in cutting her off.
Not defending Zaion, just pointing out the facts.
Everyone is aware of all of the crimes that Nijisanji EN commited against Vtubing
But my problem is when the EX-Livers straight up lie
This: "Matara was under a Strict NDA that didnt allow her to have a roomate because of Le Evil Nijisanij" rrat was stupid because other livers have one without problems
I am still giving her another chance because this wasnt super retarded like Mysta lies.

The twins share a weird fact

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Point of fact you have been watching vtubers for however long now.Have you considered her voice is not lower your bar is.

No. Her voice is literally almost unrecognizable. She finally dropped the ridiculous high-pitched stage voice she adopted when she first started playing Kiara and it suits her far better.

The bizarre mouth-flapping of her model is still very off-putting though.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Can't wait for this to be set ablaze from the inside out like all alphabet-focused groups.

Having talents based on the seven deadly sins kind of locks you in to how many talents you can have, right? If someone drops out, are they going to recast that sin?

Anyway, I nominate Gura for sloth, Froot for greed, and your mother for gluttony.

whats the japanese equivalent for wigger

jigger?

Weeaboo.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
No. Her voice is literally almost unrecognizable. She finally dropped the ridiculous high-pitched stage voice she adopted when she first started playing Kiara and it suits her far better.
iirc her voice start to change after she got hit by european super mega bird flu and did that twitter space? stream? forgor but she streamed a couple of times with her voice dead and then she did another where she sound like a george romero zombie

Ensok

Early Adopter
Probably because I got acclimated to it over time but Kiara always just sounded like Kiara to me.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom