"What's a Tenga?"Luca Kaneshiro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This has been a dramatic day but before it's over I want to say sometimes I'm still haunted by the fact the Niji girls built an automated sheep spitroast torture device in Minecraft, like who sits there and actually plans that shit out?
Not just Nijis.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This has been a dramatic day but before it's over I want to say sometimes I'm still haunted by the fact the Niji girls built an automated sheep spitroast torture device in Minecraft, like who sits there and actually plans that shit out?
They have S&M clubs in Wales too.

soap suds

Luca actually built it.

Aia did make a shrine for it though. It was already behind the church so I guess it was about time it got its own holy ground.

edit:
Oh also, here is Elira's PR video for her pencil. I actually already collect stationary so this is great merch for me.

Fourth #

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but last month Cover filed a trademark application for "ARMIS", and as far as I can tell nobody knows what this is yet.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like that card game with the Phase talents are using Lias current look despite the other girls art being the og roster art

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Or probably ID4?
Now that I could get behind, was just thinking the name sounded more masculine and with vesper and magni gone there are roles to fill.
Some new indo chuubas could be good though, I really like most of the current ID heavy hitters like Risu, Zeta and Kaela, but also enjoy some Ollie and Moona. They have some very well rounded streamers.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Some interesting streams this week from the resident mad scientist. I think smoking that banana during the Pippa collab had a lasting effect

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi schedule is up.
Victoriaschedule.jpg

Oh also, here is Elira's PR video for her pencil. I actually already collect stationary so this is great merch for me.

Man, Seisolira is back.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
... Wow. How? I used to be active in some fairly big youtuber's discord servers before Covid and they all treated getting hacked as the worst thing imaginable that Youtube would refuse to help you with even if you could prove beyond doubt it had happened. I am not incredibly curious how this was reversed so quickly.
It's the same reason as the idiots who went around hacking channels and making them livestream some other channel livestreaming a trump rally i think it was. Youtube was already in the process of dealing with the guy and so had their tech guys revert the changes nearly immediately as they happened or at least thats what happened in the case i referred to above.

The Channel (BlackPantsLegion for the curious) did not even need to wait a full 24 hours. There is the annoyance of having to upload stuff though so maybe they were bitching about that.
Saw this scrolling on twitter. Didn't know Korone was an evil spirit.
View attachment 54630
(Twitter | Original inugami thread)

Though maybe it should have been obvious.
View attachment 54631

edit: actually now that i think about it, chase might have been involved in trying to do that ritual. :(
Inugami is just one of many words for Dog specifically Dog Sprit/God (or kami if you prefer) it's also a common last name.Not necessarily referring to the Yokai.
did you forget where we are?
Not just Nijis.

90% our own server has one too. fucking autists.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Since you're all indulging me by keeping this discussion going I bet if Kaela made a sheep fucking Minecraft device it would be so efficient it would require an M+ rating

Goodnight :smugrys:

USS IOWA

Now that I could get behind, was just thinking the name sounded more masculine and with vesper and magni gone there are roles to fill.
Some new indo chuubas could be good though, I really like most of the current ID heavy hitters like Risu, Zeta and Kaela, but also enjoy some Ollie and Moona. They have some very well rounded streamers.
To me anyway it sounded too close to Arnis, a martial art from the Philippines, But probably they wanted a more SEA name so maybe thats why they name it that way.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Interesting account posted on /vt/ about Phase Connect and Youmacon:
View attachment 54645
At this year's Otakon around 100 people, if not more, lined up to see Pippa alone. The line got so long that they had to wrap it around a pillar so it took up less space.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At this year's Otakon around 100 people, if not more, lined up to see Pippa alone. The line got so long that they had to wrap it around a pillar so it took up less space.
Just a bubble though.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just started watching Hime's "You'll be my older brother" stream. The first words that appear:

"Why do you want to be my nii-chan?"
"To do god's work."

They're very much mistaken, there is no God here.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The stuff she finds shes like.... the Robocop of Autism. Her brain should be studied. It might be the next evolution of man, just hanging out in the South. Probably in a state of sleep walking as I type this.

Top Bottom