"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
So can someone who's knowledgeable tell me if that's someone from tempus or it's the uproar boys I can't make up the voice

Anyways she's assassinating someone

She's feeling it now Mr.Krabs
km32voyignyb1.png

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Found this on steam
So no source
Its cute though
holoch.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
So can someone who's knowledgeable tell me if that's someone from tempus or it's the uproar boys I can't make up the voice

Anyways she's assassinating someone

All the people present on that off-collab (hakka, rio, fuma), it's their punishment game
For the record Fuma has done the challenge himself back then too so surely he knows what he's gotten into :SelenHAHAhere:

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but last month Cover filed a trademark application for "ARMIS", and as far as I can tell nobody knows what this is yet.
There's that talk about a new HolostarsEN wave in the making so it could be related to that? more plausible than holoEN because Advent was just a few months old and the naming sense wouldn't match holoID's consistently stylized gen name so there's that

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but last month Cover filed a trademark application for "ARMIS", and as far as I can tell nobody knows what this is yet.
There's also a "holo-n" applied for on July 11th.
The stuff she finds shes like.... the Robocop of Autism. Her brain should be studied. It might be the next evolution of man, just hanging out in the South. Probably in a state of sleep walking as I type this.
Narcolepsy and somnambulism are separate disorders, although there is some comorbidity.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
There's also a "holo-n" applied for on July 11th.

Narcolepsy and somnambulism are separate disorders, although there is some comorbidity.
Holo-n is that music label collab with Universal I think.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

frz

All the people present on that off-collab (hakka, rio, fuma), it's their punishment game
For the record Fuma has done the challenge himself back then too so surely he knows what he's gotten into :SelenHAHAhere:

TL by google: Fuck, I just vomited while pooping, not again

Kobo did not know what she got into, seems like she brought in extra spices, rip the anus of the other 3.

There's that talk about a new HolostarsEN wave in the making so it could be related to that? more plausible than holoEN because Advent was just a few months old and the naming sense wouldn't match holoID's consistently stylized gen name so there's that
It actually would match if you stylize it into A4MIS or 4RMIS and then debut a bunch of soldier looking girls. But the homos are more likely due to being consistent with Tempus since both are Latin words and I doubt they would be releasing a full gen of gun users, too much departure from the rest of the entire JP/EN/ID rosters, unless YAGOO became a Nikke addict.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Now that I could get behind, was just thinking the name sounded more masculine and with vesper and magni gone there are roles to fill.
Some new indo chuubas could be good though, I really like most of the current ID heavy hitters like Risu, Zeta and Kaela, but also enjoy some Ollie and Moona. They have some very well rounded streamers.
Considering that YAGOO appeared in ID this november to attend a panel on ID's own Comic Con copy, who knows that he's also there to hash out things for the possible ID4 gen?

Plus, ID weeb sphere still has one more big event (Comic Frontier/Comifuro, which YAGOO has said to have attended once prior to creation of ID branch) and ever since it's appearances post COVID has special guests from HoloID, so maybe... maybe ID4 debut right there?

it's just rrat at this point, but the possibilities are there.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Suisei will appear on today's hololive official stream with 9 other members
There should be a follow-up info about the countdown concert as well

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I await her reaction to the math problem

Now there's a stream idea. Remedial math lessons for Reine, feat. Ollie as teacher.

I picture it being similar to Bud Bundy trying to give remedial lessons to Kelly.
Swearing is least the of the problems coming from Shiori's mouth
Shiori isn't the problem, Shiori's the solution <3

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Now there's a stream idea. Remedial math lessons for Reine, feat. Ollie as teacher.

I picture it being similar to Bud Bundy trying to give remedial lessons to Kelly.

Shiori isn't the problem, Shiori's the solution <3
Question why does the Heiress to an actual real life conglomerate and possible yakuza boss need remedial math lessons if she says 10 mil is in the case theres 10 mil in the case.

Limkin

Or probably ID4?
I would laugh very very hard if they manage to get Mika on board. Holo is ok with collabs, especially with indies, especially for ID, so she wouldn't be disconnected from her friends. She is going to leave of no fault of her own from Nijisanji. She is extremely popular and well connected with the local scene, so getting her on board would help quite a lot. And it's a giant massive enormous spit in the face of the competitor, to show that NijiID didn't "fail" because of talents but because the company plainly didn't put enough care to grow them. Also she is already friends with HoloID anyway and unlike Millie she does live in Indonesia

Let's assume she was 16, it aired in 2013, which would make her 26 even with generous assumptions. She might've been older but it also could've ran where she lives after the original japanese run
:holohag:?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I wonder who she's referring to?

Archive

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji