"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

So are other girls really playing up the scares or is Shiori just to unhinged to get scared?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So can someone who's knowledgeable tell me if that's someone from tempus or it's the uproar boys I can't make up the voice

Anyways she's assassinating someone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So can someone who's knowledgeable tell me if that's someone from tempus or it's the uproar boys I can't make up the voice

Sounds like Hakka, and someone else can't figure it out

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Birdspic Hakka, she just had an offcollab with him and some other JP Holostars

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

soap suds

The cooking VPs just dropped

And new merch of Lazulight and the iluna girls got announced.

MagicHammer

Interesting account posted on /vt/ about Phase Connect and Youmacon:
View attachment 54645
"Fishman also said that gen 3 is coming this year. But when i said that he should release them before Thanksgiving, b/c all the holiday events would overshadow all new vtubers during the holiday season, he shrugged and said that can't be helped. So expect gen 3 during december."

Artist hate. Auditions closed way back in March, Gen 3 really is on track for beating Gen 2's miserable 8 month predebut period record.

Sounds like it was a great experience overall though for PC fans and it's good to hear about the merch reruns. I wonder if they'll do mystery boxes again this year too.

Sven

Interesting account posted on /vt/ about Phase Connect and Youmacon:
View attachment 54645
I see some good signs in there.

Pippa drawing 200-300 people for a M&G, and that was probably cut off, is a selling point for PC in getting con spots. Being able to point out at least 1 of your talents alone can drag 100's of tickets sales by themselves let alone the rest, especially since at this point this is becoming a recuiring theme at every con PC is at helps merit giving them a space.

Fish standing his ground and going all or none is also nice to see, he has been good at supporting all his talents before and I hope it stays strong. Also good to see Fish consider re-running some old merch, lots of stuff existed before a lot of fans found PC and giving them a chance to get some is easy money. I find the veto option an interesting idea too, I assume it's so Lia could veto Ashelia merch if she didn't feel comfortable with it re-run or Tenma could axe the voice packs given her less then silence in her dislike of them.

The Off-Kai staff is interesting to see as well, Off-Kai grew massively between 1 & 2, maybe too massive most will safetly agree given the troubles that were had so to see the Fish more or less mentoring them and showing them some do's & don'ts from the ground level using other cons as an example can only help (assuming of course Fish isn't just back to recruiting slaves as he is prone to). That PC has chosen Off-Kai as there more or less home turf is no shock with how hard Fish went in on the 2nd one.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

So are other girls really playing up the scares or is Shiori just to unhinged to get scared?

Some people are just built different, and the thing with max spookiness is I feel you wear out the horror by getting accustomed to it too quickly. Mortuary Assistant is at its best when it's able to slowly build tension and atmosphere rather than playing like a cheap thriller. Gotta have someone meeting it halfway by getting in to the right mood, and honestly turning off story spooks imo because they're too on the nose.

Anyways this is an excuse to post two of my favourite playthroughs, Rap God Enna and Fauna's concerning heart rate:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
"You know two words in German? What, Mein Kampf?"

Holy shit alright maybe I should watch Rie.

edit: n e v e r m i n d

Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
It's really cool that Fishman makes sure to support even the smaller talents at cons with meet-and-greets and convention panels and merch. Good job, Fishman.
We give fish man a lot of crap but I don’t think the fan base genuinely hates him. phase has only had one termination/graduation and it’s stuff like this that makes me think that he doesn’t get enough credit. He does pre orders for merch so that everyone can get something out without over producing. He also stands by his people no matter how hard they yab. He is, in short, competent and respected if not outwardly and his talents don’t seem to be afraid to tell him anything as we saw with Tenma and Uruka.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Cute FuwaMoco animation

1699243018491.png

frz

Some people are just built different, and the thing with max spookiness is I feel you wear out the horror by getting accustomed to it too quickly. Mortuary Assistant is at its best when it's able to slowly build tension and atmosphere rather than playing like a cheap thriller. Gotta have someone meeting it halfway by getting in to the right mood, and honestly turning off story spooks imo because they're too on the nose.

Anyways this is an excuse to post two of my favourite playthroughs, Rap God Enna and Fauna's concerning heart rate:

Tfw my first watch of it is from Kaela's POV and I can't think of the game as anything but a comedy game now.
:vesperfacepalm:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Pomu's Sweat has put out a Katta clip, is this a new thing or am I just behind? I hope it helps her grow her channel, though you really have to watch her for those golden moments of undiluted insanity

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Pomu's Sweat has put out a Katta clip, is this a new thing or am I just behind? I hope it helps her grow her channel, though you really have to watch her for those golden moments of undiluted insanity

Pomu's sweat has a few clips of various IdolEN girls and I think a few Lia clips too, though that could be a different Pomu clipper I'm thinking of.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The main Vshojo channel immortalized the squid fucker

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The cooking VPs just dropped

And new merch of Lazulight and the iluna girls got announced.

I'm disappointed that Kotoka isn't in one of those illustrations considering she's EN's most exceptional cook

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This has been a dramatic day but before it's over I want to say sometimes I'm still haunted by the fact the Niji girls built an automated sheep spitroast torture device in Minecraft, like who sits there and actually plans that shit out?

Top Bottom