"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
There's also a "holo-n" applied for on July 11th.

Narcolepsy and somnambulism are separate disorders, although there is some comorbidity.

Coming soon from Hololive, a new generation full of diversity and cultural appropriation:

Holo-N(iggers)

That's right! Riding the woke and vermintide wave which has been so successful in Hollywood and American Corporations, it has been the dream of Cover to experience this kind of movement. They have taken the necessary steps to make sure that upcoming talents will represent all the diverse people in the world: African American Women!

Debuting on the 30th of November, these four women of color and proper representation will show the the world that the best way to appropriate yourself is if you are a woman of color (meaning black) and being homosexual.

Here are the talents that will debut:

Evony Diamond 💎
She's a BLACK Saharan Princess who liberated her country from the pig infested patriarchy and is now ruling them with her grace, wit and charm of a female incel journalist.

Thalia dela Costa la Concordia de Chimichanga ✨
A BROWN Latinx teenager from Venezuela who was sold to a rich dark wizard by her family for a bucket of KFC Fried Chicken. Having innate magical talents because of being a woman, she became the apprentice of the rich dark wizard. Having brains, beauty and a bodacious pettan body, she rose to fame in the Venezualan Magic Academy and became the student council president. She vows to teach the ignorant plebs on how to become like her: Perfect.

Cherry Cockatrice 🌈
Hailing from Chicago Illinois, famous male to female transgender drag queen Cherry decided that being too rich and famous wasn't giving him any thrills. Years of grooming discord kittens and advocating genital mutilations and transitions has become stale for her. One day while browsing Twitter she came across a vtuber named MarinaVT and said to herself "I'm better than that bitch!" so with her fame and fortune, she paid Yagoo a million dollars to become a vtuber under Hololive with the condition that he can make her own vtuber unit and so, Holo-N was born. With her rustic voice and effeminate charm, you can expect Cherry Cockatrice to be as entertaining as her being a drag queen.

Khatrhinah Dhinah Macanthot

As an orphan in the worst place in the world, Tondo Manila, Khatrhinah has a rough upbringing but it didn't stop her from pursuing her and all Filipinx women's dream: to marry a rich, white guy from California. Living in the slums, all she could do was sell balut and eat pagpag. One day, she got scouted as a dancer for a noontime show and everything changed for her. Having saved up a lot of money, she bought a plane ticket to California to reach her dreams but got scouted by Cherry instead. Having used up all her money, she tries to use her Filipinx wits to become a vtuber and get herself a rich, white Californian husband.

Please support their upcoming debuts by sending tons of superchats and memberships. Remember, if you don't support them then you are a RACIST NAZI MALE PIG THAT DON'T DESERVE ANY BASIC RIGHTS IN THIS WORLD!!!

Someone who doesn't speak English is selling some Pippa/ Tenma merch of their own!

Archive

Dude, that looks like AI as fuck.

huge kronii:kroniiphone:

There is a seperate thread for spicy posts, I suggest you post these there next time.

I really hope Rie keeps it up with these unique stream ideas, along with her karaoke and guitar streams these are where she really shines!

I love you Rie, keep being the amazing streamer I always believed you to be!!

Rie, for the love of God, :gsh:

Obligatory Video Post:

9am has another animation.

Haachama is :architect:able confirmed!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Onolumi with more Warcraft

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
miori is finally continuing her reverse 1999 journey

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Haachama keeps bringing back his memories (English translation in chat included)

Michiru continues growing her Ark addiction

Marika Matsurika talks about her performance at some fest in Akihabara yesterday

USS IOWA

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Limkin

It's not strictly vtubers related and mostly just overall multistream stipulations (and long af) but he is spilling quite a lot of beans in the process on how it works
Twitch limits your bitrate to 6k which is the same as it was 12 years ago. YT allows you to set it to 50k even as non partner. It also uses the same codecs as 12 years ago and YT has new ones
You are not allowed to discuss technical details of streaming on twitch as a platform per terms of contract (which I assume he doesn't care enough anymore). Bitrate, chat latency, video buffers, this sort of stuff. YT doesn't care
He couldn't make bots work on YT, despite following all instructions. One of the possible reasons is because all streaming platforms use IRC compatible chat and they pretty much forked the same solution, which is why integration is so easy. YT decided to be speshul and made their own API for chat from the scratch. It sucks, it doesn't work well with common solutions, integration with other chats is a pain in the ass and he doesn't like it. However, you can show twitch chat on YT if you want to during a livestream
Sponsors if you multistream count a summary of concurrent viewers, both platforms are treated equally (so you can screw them over by telling your viewers to open both streams in different tabs but he didn't say the quite part outloud). However, for the purpose of revenue from the platform a lurker on twitch is worth more than a lurker on YT, you do however have to have a stream unmuted (but it can't detect muting a tab itself). Leading credence to "YT doesn't count viewers who don't have a stream as an active tab"
It's mostly all in the first hour of the stream as people were coming in and asking questions about it

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

NGL this scared the fuck out of me.

I think her life was already stressful before Holo
Imagine Now: No wonder she picked Smoking and drinking at a Young age

Roboco with her Team
Captain: Ramune Shiranami from VSPO
Tier 2: Tentei Forte from Neo Porte
Tier 3: Noah Kurumi from VSPO
Tier 4: Tororo Nekomugi (Indie)
Tier 5: Roboco from Hololive
Coach: TENN from ZETA DIVISION

DanishCookies

Roboco with her Team
Captain: Ramune Shiranami from VSPO
Tier 2: Tentei Forte from Neo Porte
Tier 3: Noah Kurumi from VSPO
Tier 4: Tororo Nekomugi (Indie)
Tier 5: Roboco from Hololive
Coach: TENN from ZETA DIVISION

non-Valorant players, would you play the game if they ever release Hololive stuff in it?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Awoogers

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but last month Cover filed a trademark application for "ARMIS", and as far as I can tell nobody knows what this is yet.
There's also a "holo-n" applied for on July 11th.
Holo-n is that music label collab with Universal I think.
Yes, Holo-n is the Universal collab Kobo announced in this video on 27 October. I'm speculating the idea is that they could rotate in talents to work with Universal, instead of signing the individual talent like Calli's contract. Also, that makes a little over three months between the filing and the announcement. Probably has no bearing on when ARMIS will be revealed though, considering stuff like IRyS' surname is also trademarked.

ARMIS could be the second gen of DEV_IS, if Hololive wanted to ACCELERATE that branch. Not much data to make guesses from.

Let's (not) timeloop about brackets in math

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
non-Valorant players, would you play the game if they ever release Hololive stuff in it?
In a similar vein, Disgaea 6 had Hololive-themed characters that you could have in your party, which were recolours of existing characters in the game. It was kinda neat but didn't fix the glaring problems the game had, and I certainly wouldn't recommend someone play Disgaea 6 based on the inclusion of Hololive DLC in it.

Awoogers

In a similar vein, Disgaea 6 had Hololive-themed characters that you could have in your party, which were recolours of existing characters in the game. It was kinda neat but didn't fix the glaring problems the game had, and I certainly wouldn't recommend someone play Disgaea 6 based on the inclusion of Hololive DLC in it.
same vein on this is valkyrie connect the same one who had collab with holo 2 times with both en and jp and ill spare you the gacha sperging because it was such fucking dogshit with powercreep and all

i wont recommend it

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I wonder who she's referring to?

Archive

Unfunny clip from media share stream, no enemy to look up this time.
I really hope Rie keeps it up with these unique stream ideas, along with her karaoke and guitar streams these are where she really shines!

I love you Rie, keep being the amazing streamer I always believed you to be!!
I watched it all, she really needed someone to filter the shitty prompts. I don't know if the talents can slave away their managers, but I would do that because she got a good rhythm on banter and menhera, but her tangents to fill in for the bad ones were as interesting as Zentreya.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jesus the animator for this wasnt too accurate but he did make sure 2 huge things were moving alright

Awoogers

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
free hugs by @03Pun15.jpg

Free Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom