"Take care of your own feet before you simp for other people's feet OK?"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
You do realize that regla is just menstruation right because goddamn that's a long one

Possible chances are that she's back in PH since she tweeted as Lyrica a few days back

Flip women do like to bleed a lot.

Canadians truly are the cucks of the English-speaking world.

Their PM is kinda based NGL. I mean he did this in a party one time.
Trudeau.jpg

Here he is in light mode.
190919144537-01-trudeau-blackface-speech-0919-super-tease.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't know what this means. archive

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Their PM is kinda based NGL. I mean he did this in a party one time.
You don't have to live with the bastard guys pulling out all the stops to attract immigrant workers which is also attracting corperate assholes buying up all the apartments and residentials and jacking up the prices

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lol I just don't even fuckin know, man. This probably won't be the popular opinion here but I didn't think her schtick was that over the top and she was playing up the part she's always played even as ky0resu, menhera yandere broken girl. Feels like the /vt/ schizos blowing it out of proportion is what drew the heavy semitic hand of correction down upon her.

But she is still menhera as fuck.
:depressedtako:
I mean, context.

When, say, Nyaru appears on cam you see a genki girl a little older than she pretends to be that people joke is "fat".

When Riro appeared on cam, people here speculated about anorexia and her bandages hiding cutting marks. While she was maybe, maybe not joking about IRL meetups with her "harem" of super special supporters.

I think it's fair to be a little more concerned about the latter than the former.

And talent welfare aside, as a vtuber corp, you really don't want to be associated with anything even remotely looking like it might lead to genuine prostitution.

Aviel has plenty of reasons to intervene.
She's the Phase Connect experience but limited by hololive, just imagine how unhinged she'd be if she was in PC3 instead
Not that different, if at all, tbh. She's basically the same as her PL, except she doesn't do shit like Chris-chan documentaries anymore, and well, Phase blocks those, too, these days.

Okay, she would probably not censor herself when saying "Fuck", but that's about it.
He dropped a JDAM on proctor's future wife. :BijouBijou:
he called kirsche fat and she left their groomcord.
He cannot stand the dishonor of being banned from less Discords than Nolan.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Flip women do like to bleed a lot.
Yeah I know

I very much know it that it's not even funny it's like a punishment for my transgressions against my ancestors

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I don't know what this means. archive

Fashion Dreamer
A Nintendo Switch game
I am going to guess that Holo doesnt have perms for it
Dont ask me how i know about this game :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
He dropped a JDAM on proctor's future wife. :BijouBijou:
he called kirsche fat and she left their groomcord.
Tako finally cockblocked Proctor, will their friendship survive? :urtearingmeapart:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Fashion Dreamer
A Nintendo Switch game
I am going to guess that Holo doesnt have perms for it
Dont ask me how i know about this game :BijouBijou:

why is she like this...why is she whiter than all of holoEN combined. :depressedtako:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was watching Internet Historian and got an ad for this, already on Part 4. GG Idol Corp, your 100th donathon is hitting strange places

EDIT: I, she's either doing a pre-recorded.... like its a flyby... but I can see the mouse cursor....

See this is why these marathons are so great, you can jump in and have no idea what the fuck is going on

I remember Fuyo did like a whole pre-recorded stream on hers too, cool!??!

wot.png

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She's yellow on the outside but white on the inside
And here I thought she was just too autistic to eat vegetables. You learn something new everyday. :smugpipi:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Guy got the demon model

This is how he looks like now btw

Its like it was methodically made (drawn) in a lab (comittee) in order to cause the highest amount of chink fujo donos

every male model made by LAM so far seems always to be pretty janky compared to his female model, also Vox ramping up the promotion for his "movie" only to reveal it as an hour-long comic-dub is kinda funny ngl. I appreciate the effort because drawing tons of panels is still some work I guess

I really don't understand why Cover wouldn't take this over and organize it for the girls

Events like these are always mostly for fun at first and grew because of fans' expectations every year, sure they could take the approach niji did with their yearly koushien stuff but hololive itself was already packed with official events and solo activities because idol stuff is still their front so the thoughts probably didn't even fly over their head.
If you're telling them to lessen on the idol stuff, well... That would quite literally change their branding altogether so that's not really something they would do en masse in favor of more "for fun" get-together events
(I might be proven wrong one day though)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
every male model made by LAM so far seems always to be pretty janky compared to his female model, also Vox ramping up the promotion for his "movie" only to reveal it as an hour-long comic-dub is kinda funny ngl. I appreciate the effort because drawing tons of panels is still some work I guess
It's a weird thing but Some artists stick to only drawing females so much they forget how to draw men and then they get a job to design men if a corpo likes their work enough because they don't realize or think "it will be fine"

and then the artist spends the next few months screaming into the void on why all their men look off leaning into the femboy or not.

Ninjisanji really does have the talent to step in every landmine huh.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Dragoon

Conclusion: Nano is getting married (and not to you).
>the wall approaches
menacing.png

>destroyed her own meal ticket at Phase
>realizes she's too stupid to function as a normal person and says as much in her redebut

To the guy banging Nano, bring your own condoms

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 6PM JST.

Later at 9PM JST she will talk with Tsukushi Aria and Kulaku Lie about their Harry Potter Studio tour.

EDIT: All of them love Slytherin, their introduction was Tsukushi Malfoy Aria Draco, Kulaku Snape, and Usuwa Voldemort, changed to Usuwa Riddle to make it less dangerous.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If Proctor doesn't nuke the discord after tonight's events then we can label him as a true homosexual, but if he does then no more gay discord! It's a win-win bros and we have tako to thank for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom