"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Remember when that stream she had was scheduled to go into member's only for the end and I said it was because "Whoring"?

I am a fucking seer.

"Joke".

Nux one of the only based Canadians when it comes to guns

I await your Migos

Big talk from someone that definitely doesn't own a gun. If he actually owned one he'd know that your only use for guns in Canada is hunting and range fire, you're not allowed to use them for home defense without the situation being where you yourself are under fire. Good luck getting to your properly stored Canadian firearm, where it has to be securely locked in a case or locker, unloaded and kept separate from the ammo.

Unless he's a "Canadian" that lives in the US, then whatever the fuck their local law says, but still a cocksleeve. Never show your hand, or lie about what you have access to.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

MagicHammer

I haven't seen any posts about this, nor have I seen any of the Phase Connect lovers really follow this account, but it looks like another Phase talent manager has made a twitter account. All they do is retweet Phase Connect related talents, events, ect. but it might be worth keeping an eye on them.
There's actually been quite a few members of staff that have joined this year. Nikki (i think the second manager next to Muumi) and Hana (not sure what this person does, she's just listed as 'staff') have been around for a while now and I've heard them mentioned by talents a few times.
Apparently this person joined on as the third(?) manager a couple of months ago, but I've never seen anyone mention them before.
This guy also appears to been employed the same time as Cece as the 'Community and Sponsorship Manager'.
So I guess Phase has 4 talent managers now for 22 girls. Shows some decent growth, considering they were working with maybe just 1 manager for 15 girls a year ago.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I thought it gave a pretty good insight into how shit youtube can be. How one day they can just change the rules however they feel like and screw everyone over. In one example he gave, they decided that a certain word or topic is now verboten and not only new videos, but years old videos about the topic were striked and removed, resulting in the channel getting banned.
Then you've got youtube changing their mind on what it considers to be sexual content. We could see vtubers getting deleted because of some silly ecchi stuff they posted years ago.
doubt it Vtubers are too large now for youtube to quietly get away with that stuff several small to large sized corpos will party up and sue the shit out of youtube if that happened

sure Youtube could just pay them off but it seems like a pot stir with no real benefit to them even if other corpos push for it.

I do however them following twitches stupidity and going "it's sunday I feel like banning X today"

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Never show your hand, or lie about what you have access to.
Always lie about what you have access to that's like the basics of misinformation.

you can't prove I don't have 21 sharks with laser mounted armaments attached.

Also Laws are generally not a deterrent when your life or livelihood on the line.

Also Also a gun alone is a powerful negotiating tool they don't know if it's loaded or if your willing to endure secretbuttfun to merc a bitch.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Big talk from someone that definitely doesn't own a gun. If he actually owned one he'd know that your only use for guns in Canada is hunting and range fire, you're not allowed to use them for home defense without the situation being where you yourself are under fire.
Canadians truly are the cucks of the English-speaking world.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I now regret leaving the groomcord because I'll miss out on the fallout. Proctor's going to write so many essays.
hold on, kirshe was on our dear leader's discord and tako called her fat and she fucked off? did I get that right? because if she left the discord because she was called fat she proved tako right :ironmousekek:
If you're reading this kirshe I like you but if it went like that, that's a bitch ass move.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
As if Takodachi has any room to talk, look at this fat turd:
:depressedtako:

God's Strongest Dragoon

hold on, kirshe was on our dear leader's discord and tako called her fat and she fucked off? did I get that right? because if she left the discord because she was called fat she proved tako right :ironmousekek:
If you're reading this kirshe I like you but if it went like that, that's a bitch ass move.
This isn't the first time he's called Kirsche fat in there too.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pictured Takodachi whenever he encounters a Vtuber

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
She's only European by @OgumaShiro.jpg

...how many more wives will Orange Birb claim?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I turned a blind eye to you fuckers having a Discord under the assumption you were just using it to groom the token woman in there, but if you keep using it despite her leaving I'm going to assume you're all just gay.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I turned a blind eye to you fuckers having a Discord under the assumption you were just using it to groom the token woman in there, but if you keep using it despite her leaving I'm going to assume you're all just gay.
I left when I started back reading and noticed Proctor unironically Nolanposting about Tako's drow elf streamer.

frz

According to a user in Reddit she said in a membership stream that her childhood nanny isn't doing well at the moment so she's probably taking care of her in the meantime.

So this paired with her Lyrica tweet, it's safe to assume that she indeed went back home to PH.
Kinda insensitive but if her nanny is old enough to start getting health problem.... is this a hag moment
:holohag::hololove:
Man, seeing the first ENtuber I watched settling down in my favorite agency still feels unreal to me.
Tbf she is anything but settled in holol. Doesn't collab, can't speak japanese, can't sing, can't socialize, might take another 3 years for her to finish settling at this rate.

This sport festival was amazing. Two out of 3 teams speaks only japanese. She lucked into the one team that speak english alot. Mute everyone anyway and starts solo tangent for almost the entire stream.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
it's amusing to me despite being one of the more vocal discord users i'm one of the ones not in there.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Gave the latest Patra guitar stream a watch/listen. As expected, it was awesome. As always, her guitar playing and singing were great, and she had a solid line-up of songs. Speaking back to the metal discussion from earlier, Patra may very well be the best we see for vtuber metal in a long time given the above reasons (singing, guitar playing, music variety). As far as I know, she hasn't played my preferred sub-genre, black metal, but she delves into thrash quite a bit, and that's a lot of fun. My favorite cover of hers definitely has to be "Holy Wars" from Megadeth. While obviously not as good as the original, she absolutely nails it. I've been going back to her previous guitar streams pretty often to listen to songs from them, and I know I'll be doing the same for this stream. Major props to Patra for these streams.
:shubaIapprob:

In addition to the Holo Among Us collab I shared earlier, VTuberBits also did an almost 40 minute EN sub of the Haachama, Pekora, Polka, and Laplus Uno stream:

Top Bottom