"If not fuckable, why sleeve shaped?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

According to a user in Reddit she said in a membership stream that her childhood nanny isn't doing well at the moment so she's probably taking care of her in the meantime.

So this paired with her Lyrica tweet, it's safe to assume that she indeed went back home to PH.
To add on to this, she has mentioned a couple times being really tired because of her volunteer work. Girl does not know how to slow down and still continues to volunteer and do charity, so she's been breaking her back over that as well. I'm sure her childhood nanny not doing well is the major reason, but she also needed to take a break in general. She can be a bit dumb sometimes, but she's a hardworking girl and I'm glad she's taking a break. Though that break will consist of her taking care of someone...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>upset about "power creep the card game"
I will say, it was enjoyable to play a Destiny Board deck and make shitters rage when they couldn't stop it.
anyone who doesn't pack MST at bare minimum deserves to eat shit.
I fucking hate taglines that say nothing at fucking all and are just stuck on an image to sound deep. No :kotokayouretard: your 2 dollar fortune cookie bullshit doesn't sound cool.
Soul Caliber would never lie to me.
Just spam pot of greed.

Banned for 18 years now but why use that when you have archetype specific options (that are not as archtype specific as you would like to hope) draw 3+ cards some of them even shove more into your graveyard too (aka your other hand)
Quite literally the posterchild for anorexia and self harm
View attachment 54327
:beatanimeds:
isn't that like 99% our in progress mascot?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Who's been revealed as Chinese now?
He dropped a JDAM on proctor's future wife. :BijouBijou:
he called kirsche fat and she left their groomcord.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Ensok

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boat I playing the coffin of Andrew and Ashley

:gunpeko:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Okakoro unite to play Mario Wonder :yubi::sanasmile:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux one of the only based Canadians when it comes to guns

I await your Migos

Edit: pleasantly surprised by the neutral reaction from Bay Lurker of all people

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They hated him because he spoke the truth.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I don't see how age restriction and interpretation of rules involving specifically firearms content really relates to vtubing. Your IRC channel is probably a better place for this.
I thought it gave a pretty good insight into how shit youtube can be. How one day they can just change the rules however they feel like and screw everyone over. In one example he gave, they decided that a certain word or topic is now verboten and not only new videos, but years old videos about the topic were striked and removed, resulting in the channel getting banned.
Then you've got youtube changing their mind on what it considers to be sexual content. We could see vtubers getting deleted because of some silly ecchi stuff they posted years ago.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Look at those hands and tell me I'm wrong

Stunned But Dumb

Seems that Scarle is going to do a follow up on her outfit. Might be very interesting

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I haven't seen any posts about this, nor have I seen any of the Phase Connect lovers really follow this account, but it looks like another Phase talent manager has made a twitter account. All they do is retweet Phase Connect related talents, events, ect. but it might be worth keeping an eye on them.
1699157480374.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Dizzy looks like a basic asian woman, a mix of all SEAnigs rolled into a menhera cocktail that grew up in Canada. Whenever she does a DNA test it will probably result in an error: Too much menhera.
Dizzy doesn't seem like the type to stab a man in his sleep. But her sister sounds more like the type.
If anything she might legitimately have a fetish for being abused in some way.

Not the worst kind of crazy to deal with.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Nux one of the only based Canadians when it comes to guns

I await your Migos

For a moment i tought Mister Nolan Crush came back to the forum.....
Nux its a dramaYamanba and a coward fag.

Lapusui in a few hours :D
Good Night

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Do you not actually understand how Twitter works?

Panko made a post and linked the billboard tweet. Posts are seen by everyone following Panko.
Rie responded to a tweet. Tweet responses are not displayed unless you specifically look at Rie's post responses.

If Rie was reading this, she should go to the billboard tweet, copy a link to the tweet, and make a post with the billboard tweet in it so her followers can see it. That will get much wider spread.
Sorry for the late post but thanks for the advice dude! I really appreciate the criticism.

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom