"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
The answer is deadlifts and other back exercises, not cosmetic surgery that has a decent of reducing your sensation and potentially killing your chances of breastfeeding your children.
Most people with back pain can benefit greatly from just dead hanging a bit every day (or better yet doing pullups but most modern people are too fucking weak and/or fat to even do just one.) Look at what apes do in the wild, look at what human children do naturally, they climb and swing about on shit. The reason back pain is so prevalent these days is because people sit around all day which causes spinal compression, combined with muscular atrophy from never exercising so they easily get inflamed spinal erectors which press on very sensitive nerves.

Also good luck selling deadlifts to women, who commonly have the uncanny belief that the mere act of touching a barbell will turn them into a roid monster.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
It's incredible how busy November is looking out to be, I know the talents have been saying it but the quantity of announcements and releases since last weekend is just ridiculous in number, with them dropping a surprise offcollab and now a new Subunit with outfits to match, and we are still at the beginning of the month. I am happy there is so much new content from NijiEN but (and I know I'm going to sound like a broken clock) what the hell happened behind the scenes that some of these announcements couldn't be made sooner?

I guess I'm a little mad because of something Zuttomo (or NijiUK, whatever you want to call them) said while revealing this: they said that the plans for the subunit started "in may of last year", that is may of 2022, it got approved and then it took them 6 months for them to develop their outfits, which is kind of reasonable. But HOW DO YOU SPEND ALMOST A FUCKING YEAR IN DECIDING TO GIVE PERMISSION OR NOT TO CREATE A NEW SUBUNIT HOLY SHIT, NOW I UNDERSTAND THE HATE FOR JAPANESE CORPO AUTISM MY GOD. Petra even had to submit formal paperwork and make presentations which is understandable, BUT A FUCKING YEAR? :kroanger:
Throw me the MATIs, I deserve them
Man Niji really fucked up this time if they got a Calm Lurker to come out and be mad.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you didn't have time to watch the Rie, Airi and Lumi collab that happened a few weeks ago, where they all channeled their inner basic white girl, Low Effort Clips has you covered with a short video from the collab.

Best comment
1698995829637.png

GOTBB

Watame doing some new Girigiri Warukune themed 3D livestream on Sunday. Featuring 4 HoloJP members!

4... JP???
Spooder Crystalis soon

This is the first video game I ever played, holy shit the memories.
It pre-dates me getting a NES of my own.
--------------

I was gifted a Henya sub during the Pippa thing and whenever I get a gift sub I watch them more in earnest.
Anyway, my review is... I get it. She is kinda goofy but overall sweet. I guess comfy fits but also she is too genki (gaki?) for that.

I have seen a few streams now and I will say the format when she plays with others (or replies to chat) is like 75% just repeating what people say to her as a retort if not just a simple "No! YOU!" Not an issue persay, but impossible not to notice.

God's Strongest Dragoon

New outfits + NijiUK is now an official subunit called Zuttomo.
View attachment 54065
Petra - Nov 17
Reimu - Nov 18
Enna - Nov 24
Millie - Nov 25
"We've lost Nina!"
"Grab Petra! Selen and Rosemi won't notice she's missing."

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Catching up on our favorite cinnamon bears latest stream and she went on a rant about vtuber models starting with those filthy
RIGGERS

ah the young and hopeful mindset of the artist that hasn't put up with people's bullshit enough. There are a lot of scumbags out there who will jew you out but the market decides at the end of the day. They can charge that much for a toggle because the client literally doesn't know what goes behind it unless they poke at rigging too. Eventually the rigging market is gonna crash when a dedicated autist codes a rigging tool that makes things easier for most people until then you're at the mercy of the autists who managed to become riggeRs.
Sena might not be a great artist but she has a lot of talent for rigging and should be looking at maybe try her luck at it :kaelaapprob:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Less an Less each year I know I don't (and many others my age or younger) and I know my family was annoyed at me the whole time for it. my mother was literally chanting like a cultist about how much we owe the queen for not laying claim to canada like we should be grateful.

fucking mental.
Now that the Queen has shuffled off the mortal coil, weren't the Leafs planing to do away with royalty on their coins/notes? I heard something about that, don't know if it's true. Of course, Fidel Trudeau might decide to plaster HIS face all over it...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now that the Queen has shuffled off the mortal coil, weren't the Leafs planing to do away with royalty on their coins/notes? I heard something about that, don't know if it's true. Of course, Fidel Trudeau might decide to plaster HIS face all over it...
He's going to place the face of TRUE DARK KANG, some inuit dude from the northern territories, an inner city chink from vancouver, a pajeet from toronto and a trans black crippled metrosexual jewish woman on the new coins to make them ultra diverse and to represent canuckland for the first time in history.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Hey watch out, you're entering the john vtuber zone with how many women you claim to love recently
6be~2.jpg

Clip tax:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
that was Austrailia I think England switched to the King while Canada still produces the notes with the Queen on them and have no plans to change it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jonathan Virtual Tuber is not taking proper care of his woman.

Archive

that was Austrailia I think England switched to the King while Canada still produces the notes with the Queen on them and have no plans to change it.
If Trudeau puts himself on the monopoly money I hope he's wearing his makeup in the picture. Our coins are slowly transitioning into having Charlie on them, most of the change in my wallet still has the Queen though.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Limkin

Picking between shitting on Niji for taking a year to approve a unit, or for doing it after the graduation to memory hole Ethyria. Why you do this to me kurosanji

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Here's an old but relevant clip of Kronii and Mumei discussing currency:

Did you know that the total number of Canadians in HoloEN has doubled with each new generation? It went from one to two when Kronii joined in Gen 2. It went from two to four when the twins joined in Gen 3. If this trend continues, Gen 4 will have four Canadians.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This popped into my feed. The fucking outro to this video. :kiarachefkiss: Pretty sure this VOD is from like 5 months ago though.

So having read all of the Airiposting, and using state-of-the-art anaylsis technology and two minutes with Paint, I think Airi looks roughly like this:
1698997182447.png

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Airi should just hire Erina as a full-time personal assistant to carry those things around for her.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
in b4 Airi figures out she's a real boy like Pinocchio and has them cut off in a stunning and brave fashion.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Top Bottom