"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Forgive the doublepost but this deserves it with just how good this looks. Not sure how well known this is but I'm looking forward to this

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lolime (girl) streaming Fallout NV

Onolumi streaming La-Mulan

Nasa streaming minecraft

Limkin

Sleepy had seen a horse orgy when she was 8. With horses jumping on each other and "fluids flying around". Her mom wanted her to be a horse girl, so she asked a farm if they can go on a tour to see mini horses. What she didn't anticipate is they had a breeding season and whoever was managing a farm forgot to mention it. She then proceeded to ask a little Sleepy if she wants to ride one, to a terrified "no" as an answer. This and her friend getting fucked up by her horse (half ribs broken, shattered foot etc) left a vivid impression and made Sleepy scared of them for life

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm pretty sure what he's getting at is to do exercises to strengthen and reinforce the back muscles so they can better support the weight load of a fat rack, since that forward facing weight is what causes the back pain issues.
Exactly this. It's super easy to do some basic dumbbell back exercises with even girl weights to build up any basic muscle since people tend to do fucking nothing. Keep the titties, just exercise to compensate.
nevermind, she is definitely trooning out.
She's actually too aggressively normie. Because she's so naive about internet shit, she has said stuff that if she had troons in her audience, they would have freaked out about "transphobia" on Twitter (men in dresses, I'm a woman, etc)
That's god telling her to not waste his fucking gifts. Tits rarely shrink from exercise anyway, I think it's widely understood that your cup size is set from birth and can only be realistically altered with surgery.
My wife is about Airi sized. And let me tell you, pregnancy can do wonders for destroying the ability to fit into bras right. And I'm certainly not complaining. :smugpipi:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

HercuLes the lioness VTuber will be having a Taiwanese language karaoke stream in an hour or so from now. Not sure how it’s gonna sound like but am assuming it’s some 90’s oldies songs?

Just to be clear by Taiwanese I don’t mean Mandarin but the Minnan (Southern Min) dialect spoken in Taiwan and certain parts of southern China and South East Asia. Lily Linglan also did a Taiwanese stream last year and it was pretty hilarious when chat kept saying they’re gonna get a stroke (the medical one) because of the confusing way she spoke Taiwanese.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Exactly this. It's super easy to do some basic dumbbell back exercises with even girl weights to build up any basic muscle since people tend to do fucking nothing. Keep the titties, just exercise to compensate.

She's actually too aggressively normie. Because she's so naive about internet shit, she has said stuff that if she had troons in her audience, they would have freaked out about "transphobia" on Twitter (men in dresses, I'm a woman, etc)

My wife is about Airi sized. And let me tell you, pregnancy can do wonders for destroying the ability to fit into bras right. And I'm certainly not complaining. :smugpipi:
this too

pregnancy definitely makes the mammary glands bigger because milk

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Jonathan Virtual Tuber is not taking proper care of his woman.

Archive

If Trudeau puts himself on the monopoly money I hope he's wearing his makeup in the picture. Our coins are slowly transitioning into having Charlie on them, most of the change in my wallet still has the Queen though.

fell down or fell through?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Whiskeys plush got funded in just under 24hrs

DanishCookies

do you guys have that tweet with the beat up shiori with her mascara running down her face picture saying "i'm sorry i will not talk to tempus again"?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
do you guys have that tweet with the beat up shiori with her mascara running down her face picture saying "i'm sorry i will not talk to tempus again"?
No.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
20231103_093326.jpg
:mikothumbsl::irysthumbsupl::mikothumbsl::irysthumbsupl::mikothumbsl::irysthumbsupl::mikothumbsl::irysthumbsupl::mikothumbsl::marinesmug:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
That name I swear I've heard before and sure enough she's a lewdtuber with pregnancy toggle of all things
:whatastory:
20231103_094009.jpg

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
The sacrifices this woman makes

Also from Vespers previous stream someone carved a pumpkin of hersignal-2023-11-03-08-45-45-264.jpgsignal-2023-11-03-08-45-45-264-1.jpgsignal-2023-11-03-08-45-45-264-2.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DanishCookies

This image speaks louder than ever because of today's stream.
The people who got offended by it basically got cucked hard since Shiori herself memes around the idea of being physically abused.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Horse orgies and anime wife beating. I think Proctor should have had his come to Jesus talk with the whole forum, not just Pippistan...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Horse orgies and anime wife beating. I think Proctor should have had his come to Jesus talk with the whole forum, not just Pippistan...
he will drop the essay one day

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Better beating your wife than beating your meat. Or something like that

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
what the actual fuck is going on these past 24 hours

did someone spike the cafeteria food again

Negzana

what the actual fuck is going on these past 24 hours

did someone spike the cafeteria food again
I like that all my favorite vtubers aren't unhinged if you ignore Lia or Haachama, don't get into these weird conversations

Top Bottom