"Hey kaigainiki: you remember OPPAI NO PERA PERA SAUCE!?"Tokoyami Towa (She's quoting RE4 'Os voy a romper a pedazos')

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

i don't remember who it was, but i remember seeing something about a woman trying to work out to lose fat, and she lost fat from everywhere but her tits. :watamelon:
:guh:

Anyone else trying to join into Shiori's smash games?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i don't remember who it was, but i remember seeing something about a woman trying to work out to lose fat, and she lost fat from everywhere but her tits. :watamelon:
That's god telling her to not waste his fucking gifts. Tits rarely shrink from exercise anyway, I think it's widely understood that your cup size is set from birth and can only be realistically altered with surgery.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

More people talking about vt rainbow
I saw Murray asking for the tea in the quote tweets but i couldnt @ him so i hope he sees this lol

@Murrayしないで Above for ya.
I can assure you, a lot of retards get hired without knowing basic math. The shipping department of the last place I worked at called me the "human calculator" because every time I had to walk over there and talk to people, they'd ask me basic math like "what's 11 x 14?" and they were shocked every time I answered it correctly. Take a guess at why I had to keep walking over the shipping department.
They kept fucking up the order counts
:gunpeko:
How hard is it to count X number Y number of times accurately? With speed I could understand but fuck sake.
I wonder when the (already quite limited) rigger market will become completely saturated with endless indies requesting new models over and over again to gain an edge to account for their lack of personality.
You say that like lack of personality is what keeps them buying new models. Ironmouse Bao Numi Onigiri Shylily. Hell I suspect mosto f Ninjisanji and Hololive would also if they were allowed to change their looks on a whim.
Yeah, the thought about getting reduction just for dresses is super dumb. Just find a tailor.
Recently Airi talked about her bra clasps wearing out more quickly and breaking, and having trouble finding more heavy duty bras.
Yeah considering shes some kind of office worker the back pain has to be incredibly bad without support.
The answer is deadlifts and other back exercises, not cosmetic surgery that has a decent of reducing your sensation and potentially killing your chances of breastfeeding your children.
Dude exercise is not gonna reduce titsize also if your tits are that big exercise just accelerates backpain(even if doing said exercises would help alleviate it overall) and outside of fitness nuts exercise to most people is a brisk jog.

RiverBear

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
NijiUK? Arent Millie and Enna Canadians?
Niji Unbelievably Kracked.

You probably knew that but i just really wanted to say their name.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Shiori's titles and thumbnails are so weird that it's genuinely surprising to see actual Smash gameplay
Not even particularly bad gameplay (I think. I don't play Smash. But she does singles and wins some, whereas you usually see Holos do doubles and being carried).
Did not Yagoo came and announced his own league that unicorns were bitching because MUH OVERWORK and shitting on the stars for obliterating the HL on the exhibition match?
And nothing since. I think that one will die with a whimper.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Was she like this before!?!?!?!?
she used to do 360 videos of a loli kidnapping a lolicon and beating him up, she'd also do girlfriend roleplay with some kind of twist. The woman used to do a lot of edgy content with her nigga comdost. She's more of a phase talent than holo if I'm being honest. I'm surprised her manager hasn't cracked down on her.

Awoogers

she used to do 360 videos of a loli kidnapping a lolicon and beating him up, she'd also do girlfriend roleplay with some kind of twist. The woman used to do a lot of edgy content with her nigga comdost. She's more of a phase talent than holo if I'm being honest. I'm surprised her manager hasn't cracked down on her.
She did say that her manager constantly monitors her

And yeah moe had some shit going on I wonder if those are still up

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Catching up on our favorite cinnamon bears latest stream and she went on a rant about vtuber models starting with those filthy
RIGGERS

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Canada still honors the Queen King. Basically the same nation.
Less an Less each year I know I don't (and many others my age or younger) and I know my family was annoyed at me the whole time for it. my mother was literally chanting like a cultist about how much we owe the queen for not laying claim to canada like we should be grateful.

fucking mental.

Awoogers

Spergatory

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Izuru put this up out of nowhere. "Holostars Rock Fes" whatever that is.

iirc this was supposed to be his birthday live stuff that got delayed, he also dropped it today without any prior warning possibly because the JP side has been busy with AGF event preparation and other things (the JP boys have been doing a lot of recording session lately and also ramped up their dance lesson)

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I request you take a moment to watch this duck tell an embarrassing story.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom