"Yeah, let's keep the racism to the stream's chat. That's a joke. No racism on stream either... unless it's against Italians"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Deep dive on the Shadow Shark

Also uploaded Shiinas call to panko love

And 🐺 Tech issues

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231030-000000.pngScreenshot_20231030-000024.pngScreenshot_20231030-000107.png
Thanks for the social media friendly "kill yourself" reacts, much cool mall goth

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
yabairys is singing barbie girl and saying the questionable parts :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Deep dive on the Shadow Shark

I’m still unsure of who the target audience for the slop these shitty commentary/essay channels put out. Casual vtuber fans? Or is there a subset of hardcore fans that just really like listening to information they already know for nearly 30 minutes?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231030-005848.png
How long until Meemaw comes to The Question?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I’m still unsure of who the target audience for the slop these shitty commentary/essay channels put out. Casual vtuber fans? Or is there a subset of hardcore fans that just really like listening to information they already know for nearly 30 minutes?
How different is it from reading this fucking thread every day? You just consume the barely informed opinion slop of other people who know just as much as you.
These kinds of videos mainly attract dramafags and that's their intended audience, or a bunch of seamonkeys who are pseudo-normie and need to get spoonfed on every fucking controversy imaginable, why do you think nousagi got so big before his autismo kicked in?

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Chibidoki commits food crimes worthy of this cancellation

roktofferson

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently Airi's pc is broken (and hitting it didn't work this time) and she will be extending her break.
airi_pc.PNG
Since I don't have a laptop or a spare streaming PC ... I'll need to extend my break until...
1. PC gets fixed or
2. Get hands on a temporary spare PC/laptop
I'M SORRY....

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
What commiefornians tell themselves before sleeping to dull the lingering feeling of impending doom. She probably thinks the conservacuck areas suck because they aren't massive glass and steel cities and don't have armies of homeless tweakers in them.
Yeah, California sucks giant cocks, northern California less so (just smaller dicks). The "conservative" areas are basically the only thing holding up the population in terms of food, wine, and weed. If they were to cede to other states (like Eastern Oregon is trying to join Idaho), you might as well just let it drop into the ocean.

Aka Split said: I mean to be fair there is a point to be made there. Consider how much land area we waste on farms, when a supermarket 1/10th the size can provide so much more food, and then that extra space could be used to make apartments for homeless people. We could easily solve world hunger and homelessness problems if we just got rid of farms.

Well, until the supermarkets close because they get raided by street niggas wearing $200 Jordans complaining they are starving. You don't see farms getting raided by students, after all.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Opening act for some Valorant shit.

Top Bottom