"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Niggas if the whole point of an Idol its to see their growth:Then why my oshi regresed in the Totally legit Idol Company Vshojo?
INB4 :" HURR DURR ITS HER PROBLEM BECAUSE SHE IS A MENHERA:menhera: SHE DIDNT PRAY ENOUGH TO THE TALENT FREEDOM GODS"
NO:As Mikeneko she released some Originals/Covers and she sounds the exact same as Rushia so she gained FUCKING NOTHING but the peak of that wasted year was that "concert" like why the fuck that looked so shit if Vshojo has millions???
Oh golly oh gee I do wonder who was to blame for that

Surely it's manager San who couldn't stop the green thing to tattle :smugselen:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
The link between the Miss Swan character from MadTV and Tenma's accent has been made in Sawa's stream.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Paid-for fanart is a really cool way to support a talent, if that's your thing. You get a piece of art you like of a talent you enjoy, and it can be easily shared and can help attract interest to a talent. Not to mention that the talent might use the art you paid for on promotional materials like schedules and YT thumbnails, which is a pretty cool bonus.
I'm not taking a shot at people who pay for fanart, I respect it. I just say that outside of pippa and tenma none of the girls have some art gifted fan that shits out fanart regularly. I have also said that they need to encourage fans to pick on it, ask them for memes to react on stream or make some fan art contest and offer a voicepack for the winners.
Their discord might be full of fanart and whatever but it does dick to increase their reach.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Dingo's group cover lineup and song fully revealed

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

soap suds

I had seen the announcement, but who or where was it said that this is the big thing Noctyx had been working on? Thought they wanted to announce something different

Thanks for the info. Now that more time has passed and we are getting closer to the end of the year I realize there's no way they can finish AR Live/3D Debuts before the year ends, so whatever they are working on will probably be released on early 2024 and lines up with what Fulgur says. Which kinda sucks in my opinion, seriously if this big project is AR live then it will release almost a year after it was originally announced.
However not everything is doom and gloom as this weekend was kinda crazy for Nijisanji announcements: we got a new wave debut, like 3+ covers released, more covers announced, Scarle has a new outfit and the rest of Iluna is probably not far behind and Vox announced a full length film. Really good, only wish these announcements were more spaced out between each other or for some of them to have been released earlier.
Fulgur said a while back that all the stuff Noctyx were working on would be revealed in November and continue on into the new year, which this weekly program is going to do. I will agree that releasing all of this in such a short window of time can be a bit overwhelming and having things spaced out would've been nice, but after months of nothing, I will take it. Not to mention that a lot of this stuff took a bit to get done, so no wonder the end of the year is busy.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Edit: Looks like Airi and Erina are offcollabing.
That's a neat surprise. These two are always a lot of fun collabing, so an off-collab with them should be tons of fun.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Based on the stories about her in Japan, I wonder how long Erina can last before her inner flip femcel kicks in and makes her do inappropriate things around Airi
Turns out "less than 1 hour" was the correct choice

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

frz

Bro, what fucking timeslot did they choose, this is at 5:00-7:00 depending on your time-zone in Evropa, and the ass end of the Night In Burgertown? I guess the Japs will have a fun time with this?

Orange Woman planning these collabs like Barbarossa to draw out the Shark

I'm sure the Thai will be thrilled that they have finally consumed so much skin-whitening cream no-one can deny their (honourary) Whiteness :BijouBijou:
Just schedule conflict when you add in so many people. It's midday on a Monday in SEA-land/jpn so it's not like the time is good for them either.

Fuwamoco having a stream right before and then still gonna stream 8 hour after (jp usual time). Kronii is still fucked off somewhere in Japan, and maybe Gura got to pick up her kid from daycare later on.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Erina groped Airi on stream and she tried to lift her boob:urtearingmeapart:

Jokes aside I love when those 2 dorks collab it's always pretty fun.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

Come look at this drunkard vibe to stuff

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why is it that when one woman fondles another it's considered sexual harassment

But when I do it it's considered sexual harassment AND I get the police called on me

download (8).jpeg

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom