"White power"Murasaki Shion

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Opening act for some Valorant shit.

Going to the article; they will be performing Pop/Stars and The Baddest (probably the two biggest KDA songs) in 3d. And obviously Bae and Laplus are going to kill the choreography for it, I don't know how much dance experience Kobo and Shion have.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
wigger ttrpg lineup (for Halloween) fuwamoco, bae, ina and kronii in case some can't see the tweet.

must...resist...making...a woman + dogs joke!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

:iryswooo:

A family that copes together... something, something...?

Ina and Kronii? Been a while since we had the two Koreans in the same room. Sheriff Mori better step up security, Ayame might see this as an opportunity.

Edit: Beaten in the time it took to construct this post, sorry. 😓

Day 29's Holoctober theme was: "Monochrome" a bit boring this one.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Got a chuckle seeing this

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is everyone just trying to beat Hololive at their own game now? Can't they just do their own thing instead. Niji is specifically hiring people involved in music starting from last auditions, Vshojo is shifting gears into music production. They had their own thing going (for better or worse) and to abandon it in pursuit of something that your competitor ate a dog on is just stupid
Vtubing got its start in a country that spontaneously decided to turn voice actor into idols because reasons. Vtubing swerved into Idol activities within a year or two of its creation.

By the time the west was exposed to it, vtubing was already strongly associated with idol activities.

All of this set expectations. Not just for the fans, but also for the talents attracted to the business. In Vshojo's case, Henyamee and (theoretically) Nazuna.

Indeed, not just talents and fans, but the financial muscle behind upstart corps had the same expectations and desires. Sakana wanted to create an idol corp. Aviel went and outright called his project Idol Corp.

Random indies put out cover after cover, routinely do karaoke streams, neither of which is particularly associated with flesh streamers. Not unheard of, of course, but much less common.

Frankly, chances are, Vshojo got asked questions along the lines of "When concert?" and "Why no music?" and it's now giving it a shot.

Whether the revenue is worth it, no idea. We'll see, I suppose. Or Vshojo will, at any rate.
I’m still unsure of who the target audience for the slop these shitty commentary/essay channels put out. Casual vtuber fans? Or is there a subset of hardcore fans that just really like listening to information they already know for nearly 30 minutes?
With channels that cover topics I care about (other than vtubing), it's typically that they cover something I already know and if they're right about it, I'm happy and much more likely to trust their content on topics I'm less familiar with. If they're wrong about it, I'm not visiting the channel again.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
And now for some random laughs.

(We need an Elephant Fauna emote.)

:SelenHAHAhere:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo singing at 9PM JST.

If you haven't checked out her Show cover, have a listen.

774inc's Hebiyoi Tier playing a somewhat lewd horror game close to Halloween starting 7PM JST.

Furen bantering with her chat over a first time viewer.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

knowing how much of a basic bitch kronii is. She''d probably be legit offended at this artwork and not because of the grooming but because she's being shipped with le evil nazi vtuber :whatastory:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Viewership ended with warhorse on account of her objectively shit taste

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I'm looking forward to Fuwamel,They're all super cute:guraa:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Here is all HoloSouls October arts by Baloolax
Really great work
HoloSouls Yagoo.jpg

HoloSouls A-Chan.jpg
HoloSouls Aki.jpgHoloSouls Altare.jpgHoloSouls Axel.jpgHoloSouls Calli.jpgHoloSouls Coco.jpgHoloSouls Fubuki.jpgHoloSouls Gura.jpgHoloSouls Haachama.jpgHoloSouls HaatoChama.jpgHoloSouls HaatoChama2.jpgHoloSouls Ina.jpgHoloSouls Kanata.jpgHoloSouls Kiara.jpgHoloSouls Korone.jpgHoloSouls Korone2.jpgHoloSouls Luna.jpgHoloSouls Magni.jpgHoloSouls Miko.jpgHoloSouls Mio.jpgHoloSouls Okayu.jpgHoloSouls Sora.jpgHoloSouls Suisei.jpgHoloSouls Vesper.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Viewership ended with warhorse on account of her objectively shit taste

This Bitch about to catch these Mr. Hands, bout to get a golden ticket to the glue factory, make her into minced meat so ground up not even Mori would eat it

UberSoldat

RiverBear

Top Bottom