"Guh"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fauna said that she's planning to play MGS

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
VTubers doing music related stuff, holding live performances, concerts, and anniversaries were already a thing during the 4 kings era.
Um don't you know Hololive invented vtubing? Everyone else is ripping them off.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Um don't you know Hololive invented vtubing? Everyone else is ripping them off.

You joke but I've already seen some people claim unironically that Coco imported VTubing to the West

:ironmousekek:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Dizzy about to do, who the fuck knows what. I don't watch her streams anyway. Someone let me know how it goes

Didn't see anything else in the thread about the sudden end of the stream, so figured I might as well document it.

For anyone who didn't see it, Dizzy was just going over the Phase lore and picking at it to see if it all fits together. Then all of a sudden when she goes over some plot point about how it sounds like the Phase Invaders were duped into going to "Phase World" and that it sucks there, she suddenly has to cut stream, make a retraction, and read donos in a "I'm being held hostage" voice.

I wonder what Kevin said to get her so afraid... Or what she did in the first place. inb4 sacred phase lore is part of their contract lol

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
As I go through Alan Wake II, I've been looking for chuubas that are also planning playthroughs - which should be easier than Baldur's Gate III, since it's not nearly as long - and so I will occasionally drop the streams I watch while playing the game myself

First up is Erika Byakko, hasn't played the first game (probably not American Nightmare or Control either), so it's a good perspective from "first time going through this madness":

I am aware of Ironmouse playing the OG Alan Wake in preparation for the sequel, end of sentence

Evidently if you are playing a pirated version, he us wearing an eye patch in game. It will be interesting to see if this "happens" to any vtubers.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
As I go through Alan Wake II, I've been looking for chuubas that are also planning playthroughs - which should be easier than Baldur's Gate III, since it's not nearly as long - and so I will occasionally drop the streams I watch while playing the game myself

First up is Erika Byakko, hasn't played the first game (probably not American Nightmare or Control either), so it's a good perspective from "first time going through this madness":

I am aware of Ironmouse playing the OG Alan Wake in preparation for the sequel, end of sentence

Kirsche started playing it tonight if anyones curious

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For anyone who didn't see it, Dizzy was just going over the Phase lore and picking at it to see if it all fits together.
God truly gives his most retarded battles to his most autistic soldiers.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Niggas if the whole point of an Idol its to see their growth:Then why my oshi regresed in the Totally legit Idol Company Vshojo?
INB4 :" HURR DURR ITS HER PROBLEM BECAUSE SHE IS A MENHERA:menhera: SHE DIDNT PRAY ENOUGH TO THE TALENT FREEDOM GODS"
NO:As Mikeneko she released some Originals/Covers and she sounds the exact same as Rushia so she gained FUCKING NOTHING but the peak of that wasted year was that "concert" like why the fuck that looked so shit if Vshojo has millions???

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Niggas if the whole point of an Idol its to see their growth:Then why my oshi regresed in the Totally legit Idol Company Vshojo?
INB4 :" HURR DURR ITS HER PROBLEM BECAUSE SHE IS A MENHERA:menhera: SHE DIDNT PRAY ENOUGH TO THE TALENT FREEDOM GODS"
NO:As Mikeneko she released some Originals/Covers and she sounds the exact same as Rushia so she gained FUCKING NOTHING but the peak of that wasted year was that "concert" like why the fuck that looked so shit if Vshojo has millions???
ITS HER PROBLEM BECAUSE SHE IS A MENHERA:menhera: SHE DIDNT PRAY ENOUGH TO THE TALENT FREEDOM GODS
:smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Careful bud, you're starting to type like @Titanosaurus

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Since I know everyone on the forums here are fellow connoisseurs of fine art:

Anime Fan

Erina just started a stream.

Edit: Looks like Airi and Erina are offcollabing.

Last edited:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Hag streaming

It promises to be a really interesting stream
1698634088395.png

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You joke but I've already seen some people claim unironically that Coco imported VTubing to the West

:ironmousekek:
Who did? Who takes credit for the boom?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Erina just started a stream.

Edit: Looks like Airi and Erina are offcollabing.

Based on the stories about her in Japan, I wonder how long Erina can last before her inner flip femcel kicks in and makes her do inappropriate things around Airi

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Kirsche started playing it tonight if anyones curious

I can't believe I'm actually going to watch Kirsche for her video game content

(Kirsche please don't kick me from the PixelMon server, this is just a joke)

Punished Lurker

Noctyx is getting a weekly program. It'll end in February, their 2nd anniversary month, and will be on the main channel. This is the big thing Noctyx have been working on since the beginning of the year.

I had seen the announcement, but who or where was it said that this is the big thing Noctyx had been working on? Thought they wanted to announce something different
Took awhile to try to find the quote, but according to Fulgur, this announcement foreshadows how things will lead into the future for Niji EN. I'm assuming this means that there would be more official programs on the EN channel, or at least planning to, which would make sense because there is a job posting for an EN youtube channel manager/operator and an overseas planner on the anycolor recruitment website.
Thanks for the info. Now that more time has passed and we are getting closer to the end of the year I realize there's no way they can finish AR Live/3D Debuts before the year ends, so whatever they are working on will probably be released on early 2024 and lines up with what Fulgur says. Which kinda sucks in my opinion, seriously if this big project is AR live then it will release almost a year after it was originally announced.
However not everything is doom and gloom as this weekend was kinda crazy for Nijisanji announcements: we got a new wave debut, like 3+ covers released, more covers announced, Scarle has a new outfit and the rest of Iluna is probably not far behind and Vox announced a full length film. Really good, only wish these announcements were more spaced out between each other or for some of them to have been released earlier.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Didn't see anything else in the thread about the sudden end of the stream, so figured I might as well document it.

For anyone who didn't see it, Dizzy was just going over the Phase lore and picking at it to see if it all fits together. Then all of a sudden when she goes over some plot point about how it sounds like the Phase Invaders were duped into going to "Phase World" and that it sucks there, she suddenly has to cut stream, make a retraction, and read donos in a "I'm being held hostage" voice.

I wonder what Kevin said to get her so afraid... Or what she did in the first place. inb4 sacred phase lore is part of their contract lol
sounds like a bit or ptsd from her tsunderia days. When I used to watch her she would always say how fishman always breathes down her neck but never watches her and in one clip I can't remember which, she said he knew him from way back.
If the vod stays up it was a bit and if she shills coffee then she got semi bonked. Fishman made the lore and I've seen at least 2 girls make fun of it, so yeah I doubt it was anything other than a bit.
I would lose my shit if my nigga fishman was gonna forgive yuri for her gypsy ways but she shit talked the lore and he flipped his shit on her.
Since I know everyone on the forums here are fellow connoisseurs of fine art:

:Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!:
I like it that airi is getting more fanart even if it's paid for. It'd be nice if a couple illustrators would pick on some of the girls, their designs are actually good and in panko's case they at least fix her fucked proportions :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gee, I wonder who is to blame for all that?
:pochiidontlikeit:

Top Bottom