"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Is everyone just trying to beat Hololive at their own game now? Can't they just do their own thing instead. Niji is specifically hiring people involved in music starting from last auditions, Vshojo is shifting gears into music production. They had their own thing going (for better or worse) and to abandon it in pursuit of something that your competitor ate a dog on is just stupid
Special events are Holo's biggest money maker. That's enough of a reason for everyone else to give it a shot.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa guerilla in less than 10 minutes.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I don't feel this for Niji (they were always similar to Holo in some ways) but vshojo is definitely trying to shift gears to be more like the big players, which I doubt will really work that well. It muddies their brand and goes against what set them apart, you can't really have schedules and music production and concerts but also have a lax attitude towards content creation.

They're basically just becoming a WORSE Hololive and I expect them to start having to bribe their talent to stay as they have essentially chucked away all of their bargaining chips in favor of "le talent fredóm", and thus their members have no real incentive to stay around or renew their contracts (could also manifest in more nazunas with talent focusing on the alt indie personas whilst collecting vshojo paychecks).

Vshojo's current business strategy just doesn't seem overly profitable or firm to me at all, they just dig talent from the recycling bin and then give them a free model they can take when they leave so that doesn't tie them down, these talents are burned by their corpos so they aren't as likely to follow orders unless you bribe them, and because you can't order them around they are more likely to just slack off all day and do nothing interesting which stagnates the brand. I literally have NO IDEA what vshojo's current company direction even is.

It's like opening a factory and hiring a bunch of disgruntled union workers and telling them "Okay boys you can work however many hours you like, you don't have to show up at all if you don't want to and if you do decide to leave then you can take the machine you worked with on your way out" and then being surprised when the workers either don't show up or only show up to work the minimum amount and collect a paycheck or to turn in their badge and steal all of your property.
This should be the next cover of Vshojo

Nazuna is 1/4 Russian after all :smugselen: maybe she would want to sing this one for free

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nazuna is 1/4 Russian after all :smugselen: maybe she would want to sing this one for free

Dont forget Comrade Nina Matara

God's Strongest Dragoon

Special events are Holo's biggest money maker. That's enough of a reason for everyone else to give it a shot.
Yeah, looking at their financial reports shows how much it spikes and you can see exactly when concert season starts. I wonder if Vshojo did a testrun with that weird concert that they let Henya have with the others and found out that it really is a Sims "Rosebud" cheat code, so now they're really focusing on it.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Phase JP collaboration in ~15 minutes, featuring Down Bad Deer, Da Michi, and Sleepy Dragon.

E:
via Iori
開始おくれます!!!ごめんね!今三人で頑張ってる!!
We'll start late! ! ! sorry! The three of us are working hard right now! !

via Michiru
誰も慌ててないの笑って許して
No one is panicking, please smile and forgive me.
[She's in the box, repeat: she's in the box.]

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Victoria will be playing Bloodborne.

One of my favourite games of all time, really looking forward to this.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

I love the original, but i think the sequel surpasses it:

I wish it was longer though. :ironmousekek:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawas voice roulette sarts soon. I'll be curious to hear if she's worked on her Tenma voice enough to add it to the wheel

Anime Fan

The jp members of phase connect are collabing soon.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

soap suds

Seems like Kotoka will be participating in the song too, there's still one more member to be revealed.

It's Meloco.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
As I go through Alan Wake II, I've been looking for chuubas that are also planning playthroughs - which should be easier than Baldur's Gate III, since it's not nearly as long - and so I will occasionally drop the streams I watch while playing the game myself

First up is Erika Byakko, hasn't played the first game (probably not American Nightmare or Control either), so it's a good perspective from "first time going through this madness":

I am aware of Ironmouse playing the OG Alan Wake in preparation for the sequel, end of sentence

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
We get a special Remi cover tomorrow morning!:polkasticks:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is everyone just trying to beat Hololive at their own game now? Can't they just do their own thing instead. Niji is specifically hiring people involved in music starting from last auditions, Vshojo is shifting gears into music production. They had their own thing going (for better or worse) and to abandon it in pursuit of something that your competitor ate a dog on is just stupid
Vtubers were doing concert performances before Hololive decided it was worth making events out of. And, apparently there's a decent enough subset of the vtuber viewing audience that wants to see and support these concert activities. I don't think it would be much of a thing if the talents themselves weren't interested in it, either - the girl weebs who loved Japan, idols and idol culture when they were growing up are now our oshis and want to do the same activities.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oddly, Laplus also has a Bad End Night cover set to premiere next week, but if she's dropped hints about who is involved, I haven't seen any.

Is Calli playing the same part she did in Axel's?

hlwldlnf

Noctyx is getting a weekly program. It'll end in February, their 2nd anniversary month, and will be on the main channel. This is the big thing Noctyx have been working on since the beginning of the year.
Took awhile to try to find the quote, but according to Fulgur, this announcement foreshadows how things will lead into the future for Niji EN. I'm assuming this means that there would be more official programs on the EN channel, or at least planning to, which would make sense because there is a job posting for an EN youtube channel manager/operator and an overseas planner on the anycolor recruitment website.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

VTubers doing music related stuff, holding live performances, concerts, and anniversaries were already a thing during the 4 kings era.

Top Bottom