"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Final person to join the group song is Maury "Ya Boi" Caryoppie

Negzana

Watching Lui play DQV (she's near the end) and I still find how she laughs, wheezes, and screams hot. Why is her voice so hot?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Watching Lui play DQV (she's near the end) and I still find how she laughs, wheezes, and screams hot. Why is her voice so hot?
:holohag::hololove:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm not interested in souls games or cyberpunk but Clio keeps getting some golden moments

Also, as been pointed out in the liveposting thread, last nights Grimmi vod is worth watching. To summerize it she ended up playing a bunch of "hour of silence broken up by X sound" as a way to torment chat but ended up only tormenting herself.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Gyari will be releasing info on VOMS' new members on the 31st. Actual debuts to follow.

New short from Anon

And some MVs

The Rrat

Early Adopter

frz

I think the pink woman collab could happen but it's gonna first require her getting wrangled into doing the Kson collab be it with either Henya, Tenma or both since Kson can get in touch with Karen.
It's funny because a pippa pink woman collab has more chance of happening than a Kson Karen collab.

So how many logical hoops and copium did this theory just casually jumped through

Pippa doing a collab with Kson Henya > Kson likes Pippa so much she introduce pippa to people and somehow Karen ended up as the first/one of them?> Karen likes Pippa so much she arrange a collab despite already being tardwrangled by both UMG and Hololive?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

So its not a gen concert but all of them are going to be in the Peko one
I hope my wife doesnt get too angry :menhera:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's funny because a pippa pink woman collab has more chance of happening than a Kson Karen collab.

So how many logical hoops and copium did this theory just casually jumped through

Pippa doing a collab with Kson Henya (low chance happening) > Kson likes Pippa so much she introduce pippa to people and somehow Karen ended up as the first/one of them (0.00001 chance of happening) > Karen likes Pippa so much she arrange a collab despite already being tardwrangled by both UMG and Hololive (0.00001 chance of happening).

Karen gets away with controversies... because she usually doesn't start them herself. Current karen is, funny enough, the already tardwrangled version.

They are also going to be at an event together, soon.

frz

They are also going to be at an event together, soon.

Demondice isn't signed with UMG & Hololive. Unless "Mori" and "Pink Woman" "collab" are specifically referring to 5-minute-videos with demondice then my bad.

It's been over a full year since the Haachama anniversary message and 0 actual holo collab happened. Holo manager probs still too autist to allow it (and UMG has a branch in China). You can argue that haachama has health problem, but there are a long list of people who has been in line for a Holo Kson collab, including the fat girl in the 2 video you linked and a certain gorilla girl.

Does Pippa do irl stream so she can show up in those videos in the flesh?

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not the first time

a

I really wonder if it was such a good idea to link her irl dog to her model mascot, what happens when it dies? Will she even have the emotional fortitude to keep using her mascot named after her now deceased irl pet? This creates so many strange issues that may not even matter if selen gets nijigestapo'ed.
Remember? I bet Kiara never even knew about it.

I doubt Kiara even noticed it, the joke happened and was deleted while Kiara was asleep. By the time she was up it was over. That also was at a time when Pippa was much smaller, only Kiwifarm and 4chan cared about her.

Only way Kiara knows if she saw someone post about it later.
Even if kiara doesn't know about it, a collab would 100% have people digging it up and making kiara aware just like they did with the veibae shit. Idk if everyone in this little ecochamber of ours knows but pippa isn't universally liked, and the people who don't like her are NOT going to be happy and will try anything and everything to put a stop to any collab with holo.

soap suds

Hyona's last hurrah. I will miss this panther a lot, but I also understand why she had to take a step back. Sometimes life hands you a shitty deck of cards and you just have to play them. She has squashed rumors of coming back, said she's tired and just wants to be a normal person, but I do hope we can still hear her in the background or at least see her hangout with exID. This is just going to be a chill zatsu before she says goodbye. Everything is being kept up but she is locking her twitter afterwards. See you Doc and hope your life becomes less stressful!

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I really wonder if it was such a good idea to link her irl dog to her model mascot, what happens when it dies? Will she even have the emotional fortitude to keep using her mascot named after her now deceased irl pet? This creates so many strange issues that may not even matter if selen gets nijigestapo'ed.
She's more likely to graduate before that dog dies. It looks young and dachshunds are tenacious little shits.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She's more likely to graduate before that dog dies. It looks young and dachshunds are tenacious little shits.
Oh I know, my parents had one who got to like 20-something, the only issues the have are dental ones and their back (for obvious reasons).

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

image.png

:yagoocry:

Premiering in 10 minutes!

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Demondice isn't signed with UMG & Hololive. Unless "Mori" and "Pink Woman" "collab" are specifically referring to 5-minute-videos with demondice then my bad.

It's been over a full year since the Haachama anniversary message and 0 actual holo collab happened. Holo manager probs still too autist to allow it (and UMG has a branch in China). You can argue that haachama has health problem, but there are a long list of people who has been in line for a Holo Kson collab, including the fat girl in the 2 video you linked and a certain gorilla girl.

Does Pippa do irl stream so she can show up in those videos in the flesh?
Hhahahahahaha Nigga what?
Why would any Holo want to collab with Kson when they can do that with their PLs?
Choco and Mel come to mind and Cover didnt break their legs for anything and there are others like Roboco and Calli
If Kanata somehow didnt touch her PL for more than two years by now then IDK what to tell you

1698587051942.png

Mashallah Asylum​

Horo7618

No one in particular
Oh I know, my parents had one who got to like 20-something, the only issues the have are dental ones and their back (for obvious reasons).
She went into detail about her love of 'weenie dogs' last night:

Top Bottom