"Chat, Hitler did nothing wrong (bass drop)"Filian

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hebiyoi Tier on the final stretch in Chrono Trigger, currently in Black Omen (Black Dream) after clearing all sidequests.

She plays with a mouse.

Some cute highlights from Ayame and co's Valorant stream.

Later today AZki's first Splatoon collab at 10PM JST.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa is possibly drunk with her friends, and they are sending out voice messages:

Hexa is CUTE, and has GOOD FRIENDS, and is possibly going stir crazy from the lack of streaming while her desktop is in repairs!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Drinking with Raden!

Casual Kronii with my ultimate weakness, hotpants. :Vesper-SEEEX!:

Holoctober Day 27's theme was: "Onsen" and boy was it a good one.

Highly suggest checking out the Holoctober + Onsen tag yourself. Could have easily posted 20+ more, there were many good ones. Day 28's theme will be "glasses."

Ok ok, fiine. You finally made me make a twitter account. If only for a moment.
(for anyone who doesn't know, if you're not logged in with an account, you can't search, see any comments, or really do anything on twitter. The home page is just a blank page demanding you log in)
Airi uses ad blocker

The latest for me - yesterday I got the shit you're seeing above. Some days before it was a popup with timed countdown that you could still close. Today it's disappeared and back to normal. I have yet to touch anything regarding my adblocker. Looks like adblockers continue to lead the way in this ongoing war. Keep it up.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cover its going to send their weakest HoloStars like they did with Idol
Flayon did their first ever collab with Rin
:luidance:
Stars are always the ones in the front to experiment
"Ah yes Mr. Sakana, as per your application for a collaboration with our english speaking division, I am glad to inform you that the talents of Holostars EN are available for collaborations with any of your talents, as long as due clearance is given by the head Hololive English coordinator, thank you for bringing us this incredible chance at cross-agency cooperation."
I agree with most of your reasoning, with one exception. Fuwamoco. It's very clear that they had a good relationship preholo, and if anyone in holo was gonna make a move, it would be them or Mori.
Ah yes, Fuwamoco the girls who are trying to be as pure and idoru as one is legally allowed to be will definitely collab with the girl who is 99% certain to say some incredibly unhinged shit just to be funny, such a great and logical idea. I agree with the others, mori is her only chance, everyone already hates mori so nobody will care.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
No he doesn't deserve to be shot, good lord what's wrong you with you?
He deserves a more lax deadline so he has enough time to model Kaela's thighs and arms better, that's what I think.
This reminds me the dude just keeps constantly putting themselves in a deadline rush because he's working on two ongoing serializations that he doesn't even have much social media presence

I don't know much about Uiha as she doesn't really stream but she's an idol
Small trivia: She actually used to stream fairly often with ASMR being her front, but after her 3D debut her livestream are becoming rarer and the only time you could probably catch her streaming is during collabs or 3D events (or when she does a new outfit reveal stream)

I'm not sure what prompted the sudden shift though, and I haven't found anyone who had an actual explanation for it

It's a bit odd on how ANYCOLOR do their 3D debuts, with how they managed to have UPROAR to get 3D but they still have long queue of NijiJP talents (and foreign talents) that hasn't got their 3D yet. Sure some of it are due to potentially lack of tech
Appreciate your enthusiasm but the group you're looking to refer to is Voltaction, not Uproar

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
"Ah yes Mr. Sakana, as per your application for a collaboration with our english speaking division, I am glad to inform you that the talents of Holostars EN are available for collaborations with any of your talents, as long as due clearance is given by the head Hololive English coordinator, thank you for bringing us this incredible chance at cross-agency cooperation."

Ah yes, Fuwamoco the girls who are trying to be as pure and idoru as one is legally allowed to be will definitely collab with the girl who is 99% certain to say some incredibly unhinged shit just to be funny, such a great and logical idea. I agree with the others, mori is her only chance, everyone already hates mori so nobody will care.
You would be surprised, given the Yabi shit they have said on stream; it's not as outside of the realm of possibility as you believe. Also, to point out what I said earlier, I did state that the only way this collab happens is if they reach out to her, which is unlikely at this point.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Putting the chick who literally can't stop herself from bringing up incest at every opportunity in a stream with two sisters who've also alluded to enjoying incest anime couldn't possibly cause any problems.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Putting the chick who literally can't stop herself from bringing up incest at every opportunity in a stream with two sisters who've also alluded to enjoying incest anime couldn't possibly cause any problems.

but the archived vod will be on regular viewer rotation for years to come, it would be immaculate content

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can't burn what's burnt :menhera:
Clip Tax: Roca sings a Queen song....

Also, Remi will return for streams for Halloween (not sure time) and a special streams (Birthday?) on Nov 4th and 5th.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Fauna was in the thumbnail, too. Might be something they worked on together for Halloween.
"While Fauna is not actively participating in my little thing that I am uploading soon, she is present. That didn't make much sense."
So I think she's just in the video, but no voice lines or anything.
> Pippa spreads the incest cannibal game to Hololive
NOT AGAIN
That reminds me, I saw these forever ago but I never understood the reference until this week:
1698229799103437.png
1698223414653281.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

> Pippa spreads the incest cannibal game to Hololive
NOT AGAIN

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kisakas graduation stream. She's got a few more hours left

UberSoldat

Simp

I would not be so quick to assume Orange woman would hold a death grudge against Pippa for the wrestling comment.
In fact I would bet she hardly even remembers it (and thusly would need her retarded KFP or some drama mongrel to scoop up the drama by showing her the tweet)
Remember? I bet Kiara never even knew about it.
Kiara has a really good memory. I would be surprised if she both did not remember it or did not see it, given how she basically sees everything said on Twitter about her. Even if Kiara was even still bothered by it, though, I'd bet she would get over it if Pippa apologized, which she would, knowing her.
I doubt Kiara even noticed it, the joke happened and was deleted while Kiara was asleep. By the time she was up it was over. That also was at a time when Pippa was much smaller, only Kiwifarm and 4chan cared about her.

Only way Kiara knows if she saw someone post about it later.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
VSPO's Kaminari Qpi released her cover of Ado's "Show" a couple of hours ago.

Top Bottom