"Schizo pride, especially you Henri you schizo motherfucker"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Last night Iori took it upon herself to say some of the most cursed shit I'd ever heard and since this happened to coincide with sobriety I decided to download DaVinci Resolve and use this excellent thread we have to make my very first attempt at clipping. Learning how to do static image overlays and fades was a bit more ambitious than I'd intended for my first project, so I left out the context for calling chat 'Daddy' so I could save the damned thing before I got too frustrated. If I decide to stick with this maybe I'll revisit it later.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Do you think she will record Sleepy's pissing noises too, for her personal archive?
Sorry.jpg

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

It's a good song for Bijou, and she sings it well

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Hhahahahahaha Nigga what?
Why would any Holo want to collab with Kson when they can do that with their PLs?
Choco and Mel come to mind and Cover didnt break their legs for anything and there are others like Roboco and Calli
If Kanata somehow didnt touch her PL for more than two years by now then IDK what to tell you
I thought Karen said she was going to so something with Kson on her anniversary. As demondice, not Mori though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

braindoko

I really wonder if it was such a good idea to link her irl dog to her model mascot, what happens when it dies? Will she even have the emotional fortitude to keep using her mascot named after her now deceased irl pet? This creates so many strange issues that may not even matter if selen gets nijigestapo'ed.

That already happened with Reimu’s dog. I wasn’t keeping tabs on her when it happened but after that she still uses her ghost mascot and she got another dog

she’s more excited for this than for her wave’s new hires

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
You can run, you can hide, but none of it matters, a new Holo-Suika game will find you any-ways;

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

VOD gang. This must be what if feels like to be a Eurotard

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Gura stream

And its another collab

Honestly a genius gambit to not deal with individual chumbuds

:BijouBijou:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They're all white though. The real Eurotard experience would include a bunch of different ethnicities and much more racism.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Bro, what fucking timeslot did they choose, this is at 5:00-7:00 depending on your time-zone in Evropa, and the ass end of the Night In Burgertown? I guess the Japs will have a fun time with this?
Gura stream

And its another collab

Honestly a genius gambit to not deal with individual chumbuds

:BijouBijou:
Orange Woman planning these collabs like Barbarossa to draw out the Shark
They're all white though. The real Eurotard experience would include a bunch of different ethnicities and much more racism.
I'm sure the Thai will be thrilled that they have finally consumed so much skin-whitening cream no-one can deny their (honourary) Whiteness :BijouBijou:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bro, what fucking timeslot did they choose, this is at 5:00-7:00 depending on your time-zone in Evropa, and the ass end of the Night In Burgertown? I guess the Japs will have a fun time with this?
Pretty sure most of the girls in this collab are PST, except maybe Mumei and Nerissa. I blame that. PST twats are the worst.

Also, based Wawa for splitting up the obvious pairs for maximum salt. Ame vs Same, Kron vs Mei, Fuwa vs Moco, and Soup vs Rock.

:kikiriki:, motherfuckers.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

After learning two songs then zatsuing for about 2 hours yesterday she's back with her first karaoke since throat issues.

You are all invited and your presence will be most appreciated
since as usual she's streaming right at my rush hour and I can't make :depressedtako:
I Love IRyS

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom