"I'm a 6 foot 5 black guy"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

frz

Hhahahahahaha Nigga what?
Why would any Holo want to collab with Kson when they can do that with their PLs?
Choco and Mel come to mind and Cover didnt break their legs for anything and there are others like Roboco and Calli
If Kanata somehow didnt touch her PL for more than two years by now then IDK what to tell you

View attachment 53262

Mashallah Asylum​

Bro just really throw out a "nigga what" then not disagreeing with anything I said.....

People here hopium about a holo Pippa collab that will surely happen through Kson (with the big candidate being pink and orange woman) > I said that aint happening, Kson can't even make it happen for herself much less wrangling others into it.

Niggas here jump from using 5 minutes flesh youtube videos into PLs just to muddle the points.

Sure ya'll take your hopium and Pippa will collab with Mori through Kson. I'm done arguing ya win with your impeccable logic and arguments.

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bro just really throw out a "nigga what" then not disagreeing with anything I said.....

People here hopium about a holo Pippa collab that will surely happen through Kson (with the big candidate being pink and orange woman) > I said that aint happening, Kson can't even make it happen for herself much less wrangling others into it.

Niggas here jump from using 5 minutes flesh youtube videos into PLs just to muddle the points.

Sure ya'll take your hopium and Pippa will collab with Mori through Kson. I'm done arguing ya win with your impeccable logic and arguments.
This is the pippa forum Niggo, pippa will DEFINITELY collab with all of Hololive, actually scratch that, Pippa COULD collab with all of holo tomorrow but she's actually snubbing them cause she's too good for idolfag WHORES. GTFO if you don't like our mold kween.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

If Holo didnt like her they would have retired her Alumni status and not allow anyone near her even in PLs or outright interact with her in any manner

Clips of this moment still here

And this VOD hasnt been modified
This is the pippa forum Niggo, pippa will DEFINITELY collab with all of Hololive, actually scratch that, Pippa COULD collab with all of holo tomorrow but she's actually snubbing them cause she's too good for idolfag WHORES. GTFO if you don't like our mold kween.
I think the Nigga who suggested that Pippa will get her collab trough someone else is wrong but i believe Pippa can get it herself without others help even if the chances are minimal

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
so shes got the no tits, no ass cope
going on?
tl;dr yea.

And Hyona (NIji ex-ID) graduated today. Still sad the handful of IDs I watch in general are now gone. At least they still have their Indies that seem to get a ton of love.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Noel is not the best singer/rapper but it is very entertaining to watch her try.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I really wonder if it was such a good idea to link her irl dog to her model mascot, what happens when it dies? Will she even have the emotional fortitude to keep using her mascot named after her now deceased irl pet? This creates so many strange issues that may not even matter if selen gets nijigestapo'ed.

It can help to keep the memory alive in some ways, even if the animal has passed away the namesake can serve as a bit of a comfort. Depends on how Selen chooses to cope.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
It can help to keep the memory alive in some ways, even if the animal has passed away the namesake can serve as a bit of a comfort. Depends on how Selen chooses to cope.
Just going off how she was in her PL for the few years I followed her, she'd be "fine" (in the sense people who lose pets will eventually move on) but she's an extremely skilled person in kind of phasing out things that may get interfere with what she does, which is why as Selen she's highly push off-ish/doesn't really cater to certain things, so I can see her being fine with still having "Ember" around as long as she remains as Selen but post Selen is when we'll see what's up.
Help I'm scared of Alice

Be not afraid.

Negzana

Lui finished Dragon Quest V. Great game, one of the few games to make me tear up

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine is starting her JFA playthrough. She previously played the first game, and TGAA 1&2 before that.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
OMG THIS COVER ITS SO STACKED

Vepserbell
PATRA
Mori
And many more
I AM SO HAPPY SHE DID IT

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Halloween cover by Oninosuzu Rin and ZONA

Marine oba-san

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
the feline yearns for the amogus

self-hating peruvian

I don't know if you have the Midas' Touch or the Curse of Mao, because every vtuber I see you shilling starts inclining in weeks or months: the cat is doing rounds around the bug women and friends community (Beri, Naiyo, Clauvio's already aware) and breaking into LIG numbers. I can see Bibi growing as well if she works on her multi-tasking skills.
Ever though about applying to Phase's staff positions? You ain't fixing anything but at least would get some cash from that. :smugina:

My recommendation for the day is JorunnaV, she just redebuted with her envisioned L2D model. It is weird to see massive jugs because I'm used to the chibi model. It seems she's a big otaku dutch and her accent is really strong, it sounds like she's making an uwu character but it's just her speech impediment, very cute in my humble opinion. Afficionado retrogamer, she plays a lot of custom Doom WADs and other stuff before I was born.
1698597825087.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ever though about applying to Phase's staff positions? You ain't fixing anything but at least would get some cash from that. :smugina:
>Chink boss and like two chink talents

Yeah imagine

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I love this song.What's the style of this?Denpa song?電波ソング?

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Marine oba-san

It's an old and endlessly repeated gag, but the average anime woman's reaction to being called "Oba-san" will never not be funny.
I don't know if you have the Midas' Touch or the Curse of Mao, because every vtuber I see you shilling starts inclining in weeks or months: the cat is doing rounds around the bug women and friends community (Beri, Naiyo, Clauvio's already aware) and breaking into LIG numbers. I can see Bibi growing as well if she works on her multi-tasking skills.
It's kind of ridiculous. He was the first to shill Pippa, Bat and Clio, too. Mari Mari as well.

What even is this power?

Top Bottom