"From this day onwards, this human rights thing will haunt me forever!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
View attachment 52758
Ok boys it's time for another of my MSpaint meme charts that nobody likes and everyone bitches about but fuck you. Rate how well you think I placed these vtuber discussion sites.
How free are we really if I cant type nígger or tránny without bypassing filters

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kaela will backseat A-chan in phasmo in exactly 15 min.

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How free are we really if I cant type nígger or tránny without bypassing filters
So free that that is one of the few things you can't do or say here, but still more free than having jersh swing around and threaten to kill us all if he sees something he doesn't like.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
So free that that is one of the few things you can't do or say here, but still more free than having jersh swing around and threaten to kill us all if he sees something he doesn't like.
Give me liberty (to say nígger) or give me death

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
View attachment 52758
Ok boys it's time for another of my MSpaint meme charts that nobody likes and everyone bitches about but fuck you. Rate how well you think I placed these vtuber discussion sites.
I took the utmost care to fix your chart

Forum compass.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 52758
Reddit is in all 4 places at once the kind of tards you get depends on the subreddit your using even if your limiting it to vtuber ones if your limiting yourself to only the main places of discussion your gonna get mostly extumblrinas and extwittards or people that give nolan a run for their money.

The Smaller groups tend to more or less sane if they avoid becoming a full redditjerk and you get wildly differing groups from gossip mongers and general retards.

Also this whole post is gay this reply to it is gay stop being gay.
Slightly less gay.
I took the utmost care to fix your chart

View attachment 52762
Perfect.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I feel like this place should be a lot closer to the extreme of 'heavily moderated' (that means the mods are fat, right?)

DanishCookies

GOTBB

Yo guys a German online magazine talks about Kiara's submission for Eurovision.
I went through the comments looking for the reaction and I thought there was a mostly negative response until I realised it was just one dude (trevoristos) dick-riding practically every comment to whinge about why it sucks.

Kaela and A-Chan Collab finally yay! So exci- 3:00 AM

We got at least one "KYAAAA!!" out of the way, CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER?!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Nene is doing a live-show, tomorrow night!

Botan says she'll try for platinum rank in SF6. She also has collabs on the 28th, and 29th.

New Legend of Polka in just over an hour.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
[-Fracture detected, shattered pelvis-]

Oh wow, these are some somewhat interesting designs. Now let's listen to....oh nice, garbage mics.
Knew it would be a new wave. The only time Niji account tweets some cryptic chuuni bullshit is whenever they show a new gen. Loving the designs.

Guy looks like shit, sounds like he is on a shitter, and will probably be dogshit.
Knight girl sounds like generic uwu e-girl. Also, armor with lots of holes and exposing the most vulnerable parts of the body is stupid
The other girl sounds like a tranny
And they all have quality like they hired a 1 view who started streaming yesterday and is doing it with an xbox mic lol, absolutely perfect first impression
I am trying really hard to care, and I just don't. Nothing about them grabs attention and makes you want to check out the debut, quite the opposite. We even know the voices already, why bother
Niji is not afraid to hire 2 views. Hell Mika Melatika had something like 200 subs when she got hired.

You could also argue that fauna' PL was among the most popular asmr vtubers out there. Same for Sana's PL being a well known artist
The entirety of EN is full of pretty big vtubers. I think the smallest content creators they have gotten are the Gen 3 girls except Nerissa.

I have it on good authority that Mozu was sadgirling about the Oceane firing in a members stream

"her friend got fired, and started causing drama about it, and people believed it.
That Mozu can't address any of it, clear her name, or make peace with her former friend without all manner of legal issues.
That Mozu understands that people hate her.
She's just frustrated that the drama will never die and people won't move on.
She said she still wishes nothing but happiness and success for the girl, and she still can't just let it go.
She hopes she can find peace."

I'm not aware of Zoey causing any drama lately

Maybe something for someone to investigate

I find myself wondering why Mozu would want to make peace with someone who allegedly doxxed her genmates? Makes me think whatever Zoey did was not so bad after all

@God's Strongest Mozumite thoughts?
I don't know how I feel about Zoey. She did seem fairly innocent and at all times she claimed she got done dirty. From the rumors, Gen 3 members got together and demanded that they kick her. I don't think we know the reason still.

• The part about drama being started about Mozu sounds right, I've heard several rrats about Sava's involvement in the Oceane firing ranging from her being a victim of the supposed doxing rings to her being implicit in getting Oceane fired.
  • Mozu is probably still under NDA from Kawaii. I wonder if by the time it runs out if she would even want to talk about it anymore.
  • I have to wonder who Mozu's concerned with when she says people hate her. /pkg/? Zoey's fans? The alledged indonesian doxers? All candidates but frankly she shouldn't worry about these people in the first place.
  • Mozu is a very sweet girl wishing Oceane the best despite everything.
  • I'm not aware of any Zoey drama either.
Overall I feel bad for Mozu and I hope she feels better. Despite all the strides she's made with being an indie and founding V-Dere the Kawaii era will hang over her head for a while. Like she did for Oceane, I wish her happiness and peace :inatiredl: MOZU LOVE! :sanasmile:
NDA's hold any weight when they all peaced the fuck out and jumped ship? As for Mozu, why would anyone hate her? Did she act on behalf of the company and throw Zoey under the bus because thats what the company expected of her? If that were the case, I would still blame the company for putting pressure on her indirectly. Honestly, I feel like its something they should all talk about. We still don't know why gen 3 quit either.

Only rumored that Kawaii was focusing on 1 and 2 and basically left 3 to their own devices (not even promoting them). Why take a 50% revenue cut if the company isn't doing shit to help you out?

I just like how pc doesn't give a flying fuck about the girls messing with their model. Someone fact check me but someone in holo got shit from management for messing with their model once if I remember. Pippa even managed to bullshit a ponytail hairstyle into her model. I like the girls being this creative and shit, I might be wrong but lumi is even capable of putting whatever image she wants in her white t-shirt model :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Honestly, the idea of pissing off the artist is such a dumb one. If you commission me for a design and you then end up changing it, as long as you pay me for the work i couldn't care less what you do with it.

Limkin

This forum is 200% constructive, all the fucking architects are not even trying to hide

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is better today and is singing.

She's also going to be a part of the end of year Re:AcT live event on 30 December at harevutai as late entrants alongside Marumochi Tsukimi (probably getting 3D before the event).

Speaking of Re:AcT they released an original song starring Hanabasami Kyo, Usuwa Suu, Shishigami Leona, Mizugame Mia, Usami Yuno, and Amakawa Hano.

Considering the number of graduations this year alone (Syuka Bisui graduating before the end of this month), naming the song Bye Bye Bad End is an interesting decision.
Nijipostin day 22, the Sango's meet edition!

She is the hero of Spain!
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/ataglance/2491/ (Turn on CC)
She is a baseball queen

She would be a UN member if she wasn't a vtuber

This droopy-eyed women is quite cute even if she is smug and I will agree with her, we are on top of a pineapple that's on a turtle

Facts

From the 35 collab, she has the Dr Mario stream as suggestion. Here's a clip of it which shows what Ngo is like.

Tsuna, ShibuHal, and Haseshin talking about Tsuna's nails and gamer girls' nails alongside other topics.

Here's one for @La+ de Central Norte, a clip of Laplus with HonHima and the VSpo girls.

Also her Valo boyfriend chara.

Short clip from Ramune's 3D debut.

And Met's VSpo 3D debut.

I miss her Landolt Ring hat but this 3D model is cute as well.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I feel like this place should be a lot closer to the extreme of 'heavily moderated' (that means the mods are fat, right?)
The Architecture is crumbling from the weight of the Architects.
NDA's hold any weight when they all peaced the fuck out and jumped ship?
now for the real reason im posting. Yes. As long as the spiteful bastard who would enforce it still breathes it could be even if the corpo in question is effectively shuttered it still lingers around in legal paperwork and other bullshit.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
This VTuber you've never heard of is only three head-circles tall! What do you have to say for yourself?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon is grilling skewers in celebration of 20k subs

New VOD as well

Miran karaoke

Maki Goto is also debuting for those curious like myself

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
[-Fracture detected, shattered pelvis-]

Oh wow, these are some somewhat interesting designs. Now let's listen to....oh nice, garbage mics.
I gotta say most waitresses at diners deliver "Would like to have fries with that?" with more emotion and enthusiasm than whatever this is supposed to be.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
One of the few forums with vtuber topics, apart from spacebattles, resetera and fucking gamefaqs, though varis is pretty dead in general and several years past its prime. Now that I think of it none of those places are just for vtuber discussion, vtubers being just one of many topics covered, are we the only forum that is SOLELY dedicated to chuubas?

Didn't some guy from there come onto the "wtf do we do now?!?" private group convo and suggest it as a place we could move to? Or was that some other forum?

What an amazing forum!
View attachment 52756

Let's make a council of xenforo vtuber forums, we can be the asshole member that shows up late to the meetings and nobody likes.
No way did someone suggest RPGnet as a backup forum. They're practically the icon for power-tripping insane moderators. There's even a thread following them.
FWIW they appear to be sick of the twitter trаnnies projecting their nonsense onto other media:
Thread: The push to replace/heavily imply Otokonoko charachters as trans/non binary is becoming a big problem.

And an entire subforum dedicated to "localizers" and the language police:
Subforum: Censorship, Localizers
From an anime fan pov it's probably just anger at how some trans people decided "trap" was a slur and vicious attack against them a couple years back and want them to disappear. But pushback against trans erasure of gay/lesbian subcultures and expression in different societies is building in general, however slowly. It's part of why the pushback against Bridgette from Guilty Gear got so big a little while back. Still there are some decent takes in that thread.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper confirmed Xenomorph fucker . live
:smugrys:
Jesus Christ!
Jesus would not approve of this degeneracy, Rie.

Top Bottom