"No. Many times. Over the course of many years. it's why I never use this site. Oh you haven't replied 17,000 times to some 45 year old aunt in the r/peoplenamedsashawhoknit subreddit? Well you can't post this funny picture or ask a question in the destiny 2 subreddit then, swine.Magni Dezmond (About Reddit)
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Little fangs, black hair. This version of Jelly might be even cuter than the original and that's a high bar.

stassy

Is this ESL shit? HoloEarth hasn't failed, yet, and likely will be fine if they keep holding concerts in it. Reception to those concerts has been positive, AFAIK, because it gives a very unique experience you can't get with shit like SPWN or Youtube. Their plan to monetize it with chat emotes and customization will probably go far, too.
Even though there were less people than the 1st time, there were still issue with disconnection and overpop, if they want to get out of youtube they will have to up their game by a lot
Speaking of, does anyone actually subscribe to their RL account here? I kind of wonder how they sound in their streams as A&S. I do enjoy the doggos when they are FWMC, but kind of wish they'd drop or backoff a bit on the voices.
Just remove bau bau from their speech and it's exactly the same, they use their "idol voices" for streaming :

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kronii is next on the reveals for the group cover.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>"Man, what a trainwreck this place looks like. I wonder how stupid it i-"
>they have a cute and funny emote that is exactly that

Of course they would. I feel like I recognize the name of the place for some reason though. I seem to have an impression it came up at some point back on KF?
When we were originally figuring out what to do while KF was dying, this site was one suggestion. It was immediately rejected and mocked, for obvious reasons, including because of whose site it is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Twin Adder

I feel like I recognize the name of the place for some reason though. I seem to have an impression it came up at some point back on KF?
I'm not sure if it was brought up before. But I remember seeing ads of that forum in /vt/

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Little fangs, black hair. This version of Jelly might be even cuter than the original and that's a high bar.

I just like how pc doesn't give a flying fuck about the girls messing with their model. Someone fact check me but someone in holo got shit from management for messing with their model once if I remember. Pippa even managed to bullshit a ponytail hairstyle into her model. I like the girls being this creative and shit, I might be wrong but lumi is even capable of putting whatever image she wants in her white t-shirt model :Vesper-UNHINGED:

USS IOWA

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wherever Airi went for this business trip sounds wild.

archive

Average Friday night in London.

I just like how pc doesn't give a flying fuck about the girls messing with their model. Someone fact check me but someone in holo got shit from management for messing with their model once if I remember. Pippa even managed to bullshit a ponytail hairstyle into her model. I like the girls being this creative and shit, I might be wrong but lumi is even capable of putting whatever image she wants in her white t-shirt model :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Pippa's mentioned before that she got in trouble in the early days for disfiguring the model for Twitter shitposts, because Fishfag was concerned about upsetting the artist. That mindset seems to have gone away now though thankfully.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lots of love and support for Panko during this rough time for her from many different people.

Obviously not an uncommon event to see people supporting each other during hard times, but it's still nice to see.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Pippa's mentioned before that she got in trouble in the early days for disfiguring the model for Twitter shitposts, because Fishfag was concerned about upsetting the artist. That mindset seems to have gone away now though thankfully.
I'm too lazy to find it but I think she said it was the managers who gave her shit at the time. The early managers by the sounds of it were fucking assholes to the point the whole gen was ready to walk until muumi came along. Fishman might've been giving her shit too but in his own words he learned to "let things go" :whatastory:and things seem to be going well.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Lots of love and support for Panko during this rough time for her from many different people.

Obviously not an uncommon event to see people supporting each other during hard times, but it's still nice to see.

I like how almost all of these are VTubers but you just throw Mike Tyson's Ass right in the middle.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I like how almost all of these are VTubers but you just throw Mike Tyson's Ass right in the middle.
Had to include the legend himself.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I bet that this is Gabriel being a unicorn again. I thought they all of her unicorns left after the first time she collabed with the boys
nah gabe is on the nerissa thread now, the ones on the screenshot are numberYamanbas, the thread went up by like 30 posters when the axel tweet went up, kronies only shit on the dudes, the wigger and on other fanbases and not on kronii, numberYamanbas are the ones shitting on kronii.

niggaphil

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Yes.

When we were originally figuring out what to do while KF was dying, this site was one suggestion. It was immediately rejected and mocked, for obvious reasons, including because of whose site it is.

I would pray for their destruction but the fact they're still up means that only the hands of men can kill this monstrosity for God refuses to look upon it.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
random assortment of stuff I stumbled upon lately
One of the few forums with vtuber topics, apart from spacebattles, resetera and fucking gamefaqs, though varis is pretty dead in general and several years past its prime. Now that I think of it none of those places are just for vtuber discussion, vtubers being just one of many topics covered, are we the only forum that is SOLELY dedicated to chuubas?
>"Man, what a trainwreck this place looks like. I wonder how stupid it i-"
>they have a cute and funny emote that is exactly that

Of course they would. I feel like I recognize the name of the place for some reason though. I seem to have an impression it came up at some point back on KF?
Didn't some guy from there come onto the "wtf do we do now?!?" private group convo and suggest it as a place we could move to? Or was that some other forum?

What an amazing forum!
tranny.png

Let's make a council of xenforo vtuber forums, we can be the asshole member that shows up late to the meetings and nobody likes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom