"if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it)"Saturnus

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Yeah, it's very common for people to get hooked on some prescribed medication because the doctor just casually leaves out the fact that it's an opioid and only mentions it by the brand name.

It's mainly because some unethical doctors get kickbacks from pharms companies for prescribing that shit. The elder care in particular can be quite vampiric. I've had to sue a place because they repeatedly violated my grandfather's DNR so they could keep him as a paying client.

EDIT:

Wow, similar story for me when I got mine taken out. They prescribed me a week's worth of vicodin and I didn't need a single pill.
What the hell, you guys don't do research about any drugs you're to take beforehand?

I was originally to be prescribed ketoprofen for wisdom teeth removal but argued with the doctor for substituting it with metamizole because I know my reaction to it better, and it turned out I only needed a single pill on the first day (plus a slab of frozen meat to reduce the inflammation/swelling - did wonders in the long run). The pain was manageable in the following days without any drugs.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I have no idea the context of all this drug talk and I sure as shit ain't reading it.

I'm just going to assume Gura revealed the reason she doesn't stream is her newfound crippling addiction to black tar heroin. @Todd's Mistake fix your daughter already.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Man, I'm so jealous of all the people who pop a single painkiller and are fine after a procedure. I violently extruded my L3 and L5 vertebral disks in a fall a few years ago, causing a spinal column obstruction that permanently damaged nerves from my right hip down to my shin. My deadwood leg feels like painfully fucked up TV static on fire now because three insurance companies had to fight over 'whether this constituted an emergency procedure or not' for 30 days, even though the surgeon said 'surgery tomorrow morning, can't wait, brace yourself'. So the damage was done (insurance won, as they always do). I have some cool MRI scans though, and prescriptions for gabapentin (nerve pain) and hydro/acetaminophen for DRUG TRIPS, BABY moderate pain relief. Ironically, I can't just walk off this sort of pain, I'd probably just fall over.

I do want a sword cane, though.

Oh, and the kidney stones. If I can't ride it out myself, I get Dilaudid in the emergency room. *wheeee* But changes to my diet have made stones rather rather rare, now (thank god, fuck those evil Satanic sharp chunks of death).

Fuck, how depressing. Art time:

destroyer of demon cores by @CrashLandStudio.jpg

I sold her the black tar heroin

Watson putt putt by @Xsidia.jpg

"World's most dangerous #1 Holo driver, at your service!"

the entire collection by @Xsidia.jpg

The entire collection, if you want to go poking around for them: sauce

who's a cute little towl by @TheMightTen.jpg

Just feed her some berries. She's friendly, I swear

Comet by @kikoma_illust.jpg

Comet still rules all

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I greatly apologize for derailing the thread with a gay topic.

To make up for it, I want to report Gura shows sign of life!

To shill, of course.
foto_no_exif (34) (1).jpg

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Myth Car Collection:
Source: https://twitter.com/Xsidia

F8lxp7uaAAABC3M

EmFpcCWVgAAjpVO

F5DQX68aUAAmYI0

91466332_p0.jpg

100314528_p0.jpg

Edit: Late to the party oopsie. Mod can delete this post if they wanna save some space. 🫡

VTuberBobDole

I greatly apologize for derailing the topic with a gay topic.

To shill, of course.
View attachment 52306

Gura not going to beat the allegations only using twitter to repost and shill merch.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
STOP REACTING WITH LATE AGH I KNEW YOU ALL ALREADY TALKED ABOUT IT I COULDN'T FIND THE PAGE WITH IT

Also OMG GURA TWEET
>Retweet from management

Chumbros are starving :beataniugh:Screenshot_20231024_020847_X.jpg

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I never got my wisdom teeth removed since they never pushed and fucked the rest of my teeth up so there was no need. And I have never gotten surgery for anything in general, lucky me because I fucking hate blood and needles and shit (says the guy who can grab scorpions and snakes no problem ez).
STOP REACTING WITH LATE AGH I KNEW YOU ALL ALREADY TALKED ABOUT IT I COULDN'T FIND THE PAGE WITH IT
You shouldn't have done that...

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngclips from the last stream!chinchilla.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
A present for you, then:

Yeah, saw that. Actually a decent itasha as I usually dislike them, but I prefer minimalistic designs for things, in general.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We could use a black corpo digging thread.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I honestly don't think all of the startups just popped up now out of nowhere, i feel like they've always been there but we only began looking after akioair imploded so spectacularly. There must be hundreds of random friend groups and grifters wanting to begin their own hololive with blackjack and hookers, It really only takes turning some rocks to find them.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I greatly apologize for derailing the thread with a gay topic.

To shill, of course.
View attachment 52306

Reminder that even the fucking commie streamed more this month

:ironmousekek:

I honestly don't think all of the startups just popped up now out of nowhere, i feel like they've always been there but we only began looking after akioair imploded so spectacularly. There must be hundreds of random friend groups and grifters wanting to begin their own hololive with blackjack and hookers, It really only takes turning some rocks to find them.

This but instead of eyes it's the logos of these new groups

patrick.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Last edited:
Top Bottom