"MREs are just lunchables but for the military"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
are americans that bitchmade that they need basically fucking morphine for minor things?
The industry and big pharmo companies spent the last 20+ years convincing people that the hard shit was the first thing people should be getting in every case, no matter how minor. It's what caused all this shit to start with.

But yes, Americans are generally a bunch of whiny ninnies, and that goes beyond just when it comes to handling pain.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Obviously, your mileage will vary depending on location and it is definitely still an issue everywhere, just no where near the extent it was a couple years ago. And as much as people will shit on people who Google their health issues, Googling medicine to actually learn what kind of medicine it is and its effects is just something everyone should do.
Yeah, it's very common for people to get hooked on some prescribed medication because the doctor just casually leaves out the fact that it's an opioid and only mentions it by the brand name.
are americans that bitchmade that they need basically fucking morphine for minor things? I've known people who have gotten their wisdom teeth removed and they're given paracetamol and maybe if it doesn't help ketorolac. No wonder you have so many druggies if you give that shit like candy :Vesper-UNHINGED:
It's mainly because some unethical doctors get kickbacks from pharms companies for prescribing that shit. The elder care in particular can be quite vampiric. I've had to sue a place because they repeatedly violated my grandfather's DNR so they could keep him as a paying client.

EDIT:
to add to the whole wisdom teeth thing, I forget what I got prescribed for mine, but my buddy got like a 2 weeks prescription of fucking vicodin, when he got his out over a decade ago.
Wow, similar story for me when I got mine taken out. They prescribed me a week's worth of vicodin and I didn't need a single pill.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Next, you'll tell us you get anaesthetized for major surgery by chugging a bottle of mescal.
negro how do you think the cartel harvest organs, the good shit will make you skip 2 days.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
negro how do you think the cartel harvest organs, the good shit will make you skip 2 days.
Yeah, like narco cartel terrorists bother with a little thing like pain relief...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, like narco cartel terrorists bother with a little thing like pain relief...
Just put Funky Town on the CD player to cover up the screams while you go to town with the pliers.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah, it's very common for people to get hooked on some prescribed medication because the doctor just casually leaves out the fact that it's an opioid and only mentions it by the brand name.

It's mainly because some unethical doctors get kickbacks from pharms companies for prescribing that shit. The elder care in particular can be quite vampiric. I've had to sue a place because they repeatedly violated my grandfather's DNR so they could keep him as a paying client.
Sorry to hear that, dude... If it is any consolation my extremely elderly, extremely hypochondriac grandmother very recently went through some shit that required minor surgery and the doctors all but refused to give her anything close to the bad stuff, despite her protests.

Edit:
Wow, similar story for me when I got mine taken out. They prescribed me a week's worth of vicodin and I didn't need a single pill.
Yeah, I don't remember what I got for mine mostly because I also didn't have any real pain. I distinctly remember my buddy's because we couldn't believe they gave him vicodin, even though he was having worse pain than I was. Even back then, he and his family knew not to take many, if any. Don't remember if he even ended up taking it.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I think its not about pain relief but about the victim not waking up, A ruptured organ is hard to sell in the black market.

I never watched the show, but did you just spoil us?
Nah. Saul only got arrested in the end

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Never watched the show but did she just spoil chat? :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oxy? Geez, when my wisdom teeth were pulled it was either Lortab or Percocet. But you only got like enough for 2-3 days, and non-refillable. And I felt so disconnected that I only used it for a day, and switched to Aleve (naproxin to you non-Yanks) and threw the rest away.
Yeah I had percocet after a tooth extraction and I had audio hallucinations all night and \ threw it out the next day. It didn't ever really kill the pain it just made me feel fucked up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sorry to hear that, dude... If it is any consolation my extremely elderly, extremely hypochondriac grandmother very recently went through some shit that required minor surgery and the doctors all but refused to give her anything close to the bad stuff, despite her protests.
My condolences, I'm sadly familiar with a very similar scenario and I'm in the process of having another elder care facility's license revoked.

Never watched the show but did she just spoil chat? :SelenHAHAhere:

She didn't spoil anything.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You know, with all this screeching about PINK WOMAN and some MGS rap Konami had her do..

..I have to admit my disappointment that no one else remembered the greatest MGS song.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyway, since this derailed so hard, Axel revealed another card for the group cover:

Last two days:
So far, it seems to be Kobo, Moona, and him.
Axel apparently pinned some comments of Magni's and Vesper's in some covers of his since the comments on their videos were diaabled so their fans had a place to talk about them.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Wow the Asylum also haves pharmacy people :BijouBijou:

What did she mean by this?
Good night

Kalion

:)

Every Miko stream condensed into two minutes.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Oxy? Geez, when my wisdom teeth were pulled it was either Lortab or Percocet. But you only got like enough for 2-3 days, and non-refillable. And I felt so disconnected that I only used it for a day, and switched to Aleve (naproxin to you non-Yanks) and threw the rest away.
I just got Motrin when I got mine pulled, lol. Used like one and didn't bother with the rest because the pain wasn't bad. But to be fair, I only had my top two wisdom teeth. No bottoms, so that helped.

Nasa stream!

:sanasmile:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Wow the Asylum also haves pharmacy people :BijouBijou:
Just like a real Asylum isn't it

Countdown images have started for Kobo 3D, ponkan8 is one of my favorite illustrators so it'll be a treat to see their illustration in 3D form

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Post con depression ouch actually makes me wonder any of you get post stream depression or am I just (more) mentally ill?
Also Juni having a yummy treat

Top Bottom