"If I just pour vinegar and water into the pot and leave it to sit will it kill the mold?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Someone here is gonna be autistic enough to pinpoint the exact location of the flooded pictures he posted in the discord aren't they?
He posted pictures in Discord? Lol.

Edit:
And last stream he was afraid some autists would find where he lives just like with ragdoll. He should be afraid
That post was mostly a joke, but also trying to prove a point. I don't understand the need to overshare identifying things on the internet even if you are a nobody.

Edit2:
Yep lol. Some bushes and foliage flood pictures. Would be a challenge to find, but someone will try I bet.
Never discount the ability of an internet autist with a grudge.

Limkin

Ok good. As long as we are all on the same page, that makes me feel better about posting this:
And last stream he was afraid some autists would find where he lives just like with ragdoll. He should be afraid

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
He posted pictures in Discord? Lol.
Yep lol. Some bushes and foliage flood pictures. Would be a challenge to find, but someone will try I bet.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Someone here is gonna be autistic enough to pinpoint the exact location of the flooded pictures he posted in the discord aren't they?
Considering what he did to the Ragdoll that one time......

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Honestly, I really don't see the big deal. Her entire Metal Gear Solid arc (If we're not including Revengeance) started only a year and a half ago. And while it's incredibly wholesome and awesome to watch. It hasn't even been going on for more than 2 years yet people on Twitter are making it out like Pomu's entire personality is based on Metal Gear Solid, which is absurd. I feel sorry for Pomu, not because of the Cover, but because of her moronic Twitter drama fags most likely making a non-issue for her, an actual issue because she has to tardwrangle them. Because companies really love people up in arms going "WHY DIDN'T YOU CHOOSE BLANK, THE THING YOU CHOSE SUCKS". That's a surefire way of getting an actual collaboration down the line if/when they do something to market to their EN fanbase. :gunpeko:
Twitter filth is gonna be Twitter filth. I'm still definitely glad for Mori, don't get me wrong. She might be a wigger, but she busted her ass off to get where she is and she's 100% earned it. That, and it's great how she keeps pissing Twitter off by seemingly just existing.

This situation has just felt like a reminder that being a fan of Niji isn't very great. You don't know whether you can actually support the people you like in any way, because a major part of that money will go into management that does nothing for them, and any merch will most likely be of the lowest quality acceptable by law. Trying to talk about them is difficult, because any communities that aren't insufferable hugboxes generally hold little to no interest in anything other than Holo, Vshojo, and maybe Phase. Even if any of them do get out, odds are they'll just get poached elsewhere, and get constantly hounded to give tribalfags the validation they desperately need.

I'll say this, as absolutely faggotty as it'll be, I think I get Scuddle. You go in wanting to watch Chinese cartoon streamers, but end up getting nonstop console wars whether you look to the side or not. Definitely hoping to find an indie I'd be interested in sometime, to move away from that gay shit.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Considering what he did to the Ragdoll that one time.....
Ragdoll deserves better. Anyway when's Birdman's next stream? I can head that way and drive around honking while he's live.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Ragdoll deserves better. Anyway when's Birdman's next stream? I can head that way and drive around honking while he's live.
Possibly today, we'll see with the flooding though.
1697644634887.png

Limkin

Trying to talk about them is difficult, because any communities that aren't insufferable hugboxes generally hold little to no interest in anything other than Holo, Vshojo, and maybe Phase. Even if any of them do get out, odds are they'll just get poached elsewhere, and get constantly hounded to give tribalfags the validation they desperately need.
I didn't know this forum is an insufferable hugbox my bad

soap suds

The funny part in all of this is, yes Pomu would probably love to have the opportunity and i would be happy for her. But im sure she is going to be happy for Calli and she is going to enjoy the song and shes even going to learn it and be hype about it. I hope she lets her fans know she isnt ok with their attitude.
She already told people to stop bothering Kojima when he was talking about Pekora, pomudachis just have a habit of not listening to her. She has told people time and time again that she likes to watch from the audience/sidelines and doesn't want fans to complain about shit like that.

I personally don't mind Bay Lurker and his reactions, but as one of the resident Nijiposters I guess I'll say my piece on the whole thing... uh just post and don't put much stock into reactions? It can be a bit disheartening that some people don't care or like what you share, but there are plenty of people in this place who do, so don't sweat it or anything. Just post what you want to and move on with your life.

Last edited:

Towle

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I didn't know this forum is an insufferable hugbox my bad
While we may not be a Niji hugbox, I don't think enough people really give enough of a shit about them to hold any meaningful discussion about them when it is related to anything positive. At the end of the day, this is a discussion board and not being able to get good discussion out of a topic you are interested in can be frustrating, I assume.

I'd rather we have more Niji posters here than not, personally. Otherwise, we end up getting a lot of third-hand information from other sites that are usually filtered through retards or chatacter limits.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

It's funny because the song [Q] was basically about this type of situation, no? Fanbases clashing and turning into (even bigger) mega-autists.

Anyway Pomu is one of my Niji-oshis and I'm certain that she's mentally calling those Mori-antis retards for trying to stir shit. Maybe there is some good though, perhaps Mori can write another mediocre song with this fresh inspiration.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I don't think it's tribalfagging to laugh at idiotic fanbases regardless of who you like. Desperate lonely men will be entertainingly desperate and lonely regardless of which company they're being desperate and lonely towards.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The Proctor, someone called you "british" last page, are you gonna take that?

Stunned But Dumb

If you're bored and need to kill some time, I would highly recommend reading through the comment section on Gura's 3rd anniversary stream. It's an absolute bloodbath. Here are a few of my favorites:
I think it's wild that even redditors are just freely dunking on her.

Otherwise, we end up getting a lot of third-hand information from other sites that are usually filtered through retards or chatacter limits.
Ah yeah, the infamous Aster members onlyfans post

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The Proctor, someone called you "british" last page, are you gonna take that?
He's been too busy talking about cocks and twits to even care at this point. Apparently he found a friend who likes those two and now they're bonding.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He's been too busy talking about cocks and twits to even care at this point. Apparently he found a friend who likes those two and now they're bonding.
Is he still getting groomed by the flip?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Twitter filth is gonna be Twitter filth. I'm still definitely glad for Mori, don't get me wrong. She might be a wigger, but she busted her ass off to get where she is and she's 100% earned it. That, and it's great how she keeps pissing Twitter off by seemingly just existing.

This situation has just felt like a reminder that being a fan of Niji isn't very great. You don't know whether you can actually support the people you like in any way, because a major part of that money will go into management that does nothing for them, and any merch will most likely be of the lowest quality acceptable by law. Trying to talk about them is difficult, because any communities that aren't insufferable hugboxes generally hold little to no interest in anything other than Holo, Vshojo, and maybe Phase. Even if any of them do get out, odds are they'll just get poached elsewhere, and get constantly hounded to give tribalfags the validation they desperately need.

I'll say this, as absolutely faggotty as it'll be, I think I get Scuddle. You go in wanting to watch Chinese cartoon streamers, but end up getting nonstop console wars whether you look to the side or not. Definitely hoping to find an indie I'd be interested in sometime, to move away from that gay shit.
Just watch vtubers. It’s not that hard. You don’t need to post or read about everything.

For example, I don’t often post about Anya because people here do not care about her outside of special events. It does not diminish my enjoyment of her at all.

Top Bottom