"That's lookin' like a preborn baby"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I like how we made up our own lore About someone who just reacts to others posts

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Our very own meanie doodoo head if I may add

I'd take him than a random SEAnig driveby any day of the week
What if you have to choose between Nolan or SEAnig? :smugselen:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Bay Lurker is a meanie doodoo head
1697649706565.png

Fuck you pussy, you know what I want.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Damn that geega skip in the thumbnail is a tad disrespectful
Not just in the thumbnail, he consistently skips over mentioning Geega throughout the whole video. And Haruka. Is it just because they were indies?
Ehhh, that just means he was planning to dip, not so much via VShojo. He could have been planning to go indie for a while.
He was. Mysta was going to graduate regardless, the plan was just to go indie until he got talking to Mouse & Gunrun and changed his mind.
I like how we made up our own lore About someone who just reacts to others posts
It's not even like they just Miko everyone. Sounds like a skill issue from some users complaining.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
looks like lia has a new target

and of course she picks the bloody(pun intended) darkin with a token twink as a side dish

Varus is the twink (3 in 1) Kayn is the Edgelord Weeb and Rhaast has some of the best lines in the game."R:can the others hear me? K:I don't think so. R:So you sound like a lunatic excellent." Also a Pulp Fiction joke and them trying to "dick measure" the whole game is entertaining.
Possibly today, we'll see with the flooding though.
View attachment 51195
fishing stream for the content with special guest planetary bombarment.
i mean that's half the fun of react lurkers they clearly read the whole forum have their own thoughts and feelings and sum them up via a shitty pixilated emote.

and the best part is you can make up shit and they won't spend paragraphs trying to debate you.

Baylurker king of the ninjifriends who corrals and scolds his subjects with migo emotes lest they stray from the true path of fighting eachother over scraps so the holofriends have something to point and laugh at a thankless task he will be forever remembered as a Kyosimp.

EDIT: I feel it worth documenting Bay reacted with a Horrifying before changing it to a bonk.Think he just noticed i called him a Kyosimp.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
He was apparently joking but it's funny that the twins told this nigga to be a decent human.

oh-dear-gordon-ramsay.gif

They're one of the few streamers who I genuinely feel bad for when they're pranked or misled by chat. Like this example:

soap suds

I think a lot of people also don't take into account that many Holo talents and Niji livers (or even anyone in the scene, really), unknowingly, are friends behind the scenes, too. Not saying that is the case with Pomu and Calli, but we have seen similar things with Mumei and Selen and now Bae and Elira.

Talking shit about someone using your oshi will likely just earn the ire of your oshi more than anything.

Now, that aside:

UGH THIS SPONSORSHIP SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUBARUUUU WAH WAH

Speaking of Rosemi, here is her nui with her JP oshi, Ange! The nuis are so cute and I like it when fans dress them up in these little coats.
F8f412EaUAA8XmS.jpeg
Might as well share some cute moments between the two

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Nolan riled the autistics by posting too much, now Bay Lurker riles them by not posting at all.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
oh-dear-gordon-ramsay.gif

They're one of the few streamers who I genuinely feel bad for when they're pranked or misled by chat. Like this example:

I Never played the Resident evil series so i dont know how similar the originals and the remakes are but they did play RE4 as the ggn sisters

And they're also holo simps so they probably seen clips. I will guess they probably knew about the shark but its still pretty cute of them

God i hope Ina is touching enough grass to not have seen that viral coomer VR post

There is more to it. Less creepy but still really weird

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
God i hope Ina is touching enough grass to not have seen that viral coomer VR post

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not-Nina and Not-Mysta have been streaming for nearly 3 hours, I popped in a bit ago. In the short time I've been watching two interesting tidbits have dropped. (Linking to VOD, not livestream)

1) Talking about doing stuff with management, they remarked in their meetings it was the first time they've ever seen project management software. They're not used to seeing a proper structure like this for making things.
2) When talking about Kuro's design, Matara asked to see his original spec sheet for the design of his model. When he pulled it up, he remarked he first saw that design OVER A YEAR AGO. Sounds like Mouse and the crew had gotten to him MUCH earlier than we originally expected.

I'm not sure I want to live in a world where Vshojo is more professional than Niji and possibly Holo...

Also, this cannot possibly be the same Vshojo that fucked up auditions and a phishing case.

Did... did Gunrun pull a fishman and hired real managers to fix his company?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What if you have to choose between Nolan or SEAnig? :smugselen:
Immediately the SEAnig

I'll personally execute it the Nolan can die in a ditch or something LMAOOOOing or something idk

Awoogers

Varus is the twink (3 in 1) Kayn is the Edgelord Weeb and Rhaast has some of the best lines in the game."R:can the others hear me? K:I don't think so. R:So you sound like a lunatic excellent." Also a Pulp Fiction joke and them trying to "dick measure" the whole game is entertaining.

fishing stream for the content with special guest planetary bombarment.

i mean that's half the fun of react lurkers they clearly read the whole forum have their own thoughts and feelings and sum them up via a shitty pixilated emote.

and the best part is you can make up shit and they won't spend paragraphs trying to debate you.

Baylurker king of the ninjifriends who corrals and scolds his subjects with migo emotes lest they stray from the true path of fighting eachother over scraps so the holofriends have something to point and laugh at a thankless task he will be forever remembered as a Kyosimp.

EDIT: I feel it worth documenting Bay reacted with a Horrifying before changing it to a bonk.Think he just noticed i called him a Kyosimp.
Varus didn't get the memo of 2 As and instead got 2 gays as a host

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I think a lot of people also don't take into account that many Holo talents and Niji livers (or even anyone in the scene, really), unknowingly, are friends behind the scenes, too. Not saying that is the case with Pomu and Calli, but we have seen similar things with Mumei and Selen and now Bae and Elira.

Talking shit about someone using your oshi will likely just earn the ire of your oshi more than anything.

Now, that aside:

UGH THIS SPONSORSHIP SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUBARUUUU WAH WAH

Oh hey, I love team APS. Also looking forward to Rosemi. And uhh.. whoever that other dude is.

Awoogers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh hey, I love team APS. Also looking forward to Rosemi. And uhh.. whoever that other dude is.
Doppio is the dude with a YuGiOh villain name. Only fitting he is there.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom