"Uruka and I were talking about 'nuttin' in the context of like 'yabai nuttin', and Airi goes 'Wait Nuttin? what's Nuttin like tunak-tunak-tunak?'"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Wtf ShioriSisters Based?

Also this is already better than One Piece
I cant differentiate over the Normal Calli antis and Angry Pomudachis

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The whole thing I was trying to convey to you its to NOT get frustrated by it because it was unhealthy, u dumdum. You get affected by everything that is so negative to the point that even anything that isn't getting fucked over is now having shitty taste in your mouth and it's UNHEALTHY. No matter what you spoke out and everything, it will happen either way, and both Hex and Uki would still not get fucked over.

All I ask of you is to just not get too carried with that negativity, don't get so frustrated over it, have a mindset to tell @Bay Lurker to fuck off both inside your head and whatever you see negativity about Nijisanji, and just find something either connected to Niji or OUTSIDE of niji to be happy with. It will do you good, seriously.

And touch grass too while at it. Try hitting convention and talk with niji cosplayers, might be helpful too.

Too early to tell, to be honest. Just because they got two ex-NijiEN with decent popularity, is it really gonna change Vshojo for the better?
Thats a lot of words to say @Bay Lurker keeps winning.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm definitely really disappointed, like with anything else related to Niji that the talent has no control over, but the seething from Twitter's anti-Mori warriors is decent consolation.

I've not really been paying attention to what's been going on with the MGS cover thing, but was there ever anything to hint it was Pomu or was that just something Pomudachi brain rot autofilled?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I've not really been paying attention to what's been going on with the MGS cover thing, but was there ever anything to hint it was Pomu or was that just something Pomudachi brain rot autofilled?

Latter.

If it was indeed her, I'd imagine she would've vague posted a bit or left out a small crumb for pomudachis considering how excited she would be.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Latter.

If it was indeed her, I'd imagine she would've vague posted a bit or left out a small crumb for pomudachis considering how excited she would be.
Considering her interactions with Kiara, the time she couldn't interact with Kiara, her alt outfit choices and her most recent reaction to roach mom, her vagueposting would've consisted of yelling "I'M DOING AN OFFICIAL SNAKE EATER COVER FOR KONAMI WOOOOOOOO!" two weeks before Konami announced it.

Subtle, she is not.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The QRTs in the Metal Gear tweet are convinced it's Pomu

Kilia is famous enough to interact with Kiara. Orange women good? I can only imagine how excited Kilia must be

Killia and Kiara have interacted before
Killia also shows up in Kiaras chat every so often and Kiara said that she watched a few of Killias clips and likes her "freaky tongue" (open to interpretation)
I assume Advent will get 3D shows for the next expo holofes, but what are the chances Regloss get their 3D debuts there too?
I dont think that both Advent and Regloss will have 3D debuts by then
January and Feb the 3D studio will probably already run at full capacity just to record the performances of everyone there
I would guess that Advent will have a 3D performance in their Idol outfits during it, but the real debut will be after Holo Fes
Regloss will be relegated to do a watch-along of the show
Kiara would never show skin. She's such a sweet and wholesome girl.

Keeki on the other hand...absolute scandalous whore.

View attachment 51023
Really, its not her fault Anime girls dress like sluts

Nijiposting day 16
Just saying thank you for posting these every day Nijifriend, as someone who barely knows NijiJP this was really interesting
Really took a liking to the Joker dude, very fun personality, I will keep out an eye for TL clips of him in the future as well
That said, it's still in honeymoon period, I wonder if this attitude with the management is going to keep up.
All this talk feels like rose tinted glasses rn
Shes too new to see the shadows just yet
It reminds me of when Kson joined and when she said that there are ZERO disadvantages for being in Vshojo
I will let her settle in first, right now I cant really trust her words

Speaking of... It has begun.
Bild_2023-10-18_152503644.png
The Pomu cope was already very good
The Nijiseethe will be even better
Pekora was busy, but Yagoo sent his biggest talent.
I didnt know Polka and Okayu were also involved in this project

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Latter.

In that case it's even stupider to feel bad, cheated, angry, etc. over it not being Pomu because people just hyped themselves into a frenzy on nothing and the natural fallout of getting ahead of themselves is starting to spread. It's one thing if it was some kind of a competition or somewhere where the two were both in consideration and Mori pulls ahead by some reason and the seethe can at least be based on salty fans angry their oshi lost, but this was never the case. Pomu is my oshi in equal standing as Calli, and I don't feel cheated by any way in this, even though I'm part of the audience that knows how much something like this would mean to Pomu in the first place.

Unless something comes out that Pomu was in consideration for this and got passed over behind the scenes, then I might feel bad about all this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Killia and Kiara have interacted before
Killia also shows up in Kiaras chat every so often and Kiara said that she watched a few of Killias clips and likes her "freaky tongue" (open to interpretation)
That actually very cool. I would definitely watch a collab between them. And they're both eu which makes it easier. Im stealing some of that hopium that is left from the pomudachis I BELIEVE :magnicope:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Thats a lot of words to say @Bay Lurker keeps winning.
It pretty much is, to be honest. I just moved on from it but I do like using Bay Lurker as the essential "this is the one who gonna trigger you nijifags" example for now. I mean, he's very consistent, I give you that.

Bild_2023-10-18_152503644.png
The Pomu cope was already very good
The Nijiseethe will be even better
I wonder if Pomu gonna noticed and wonder why everyone is malding about it. Last I checked all she talked about is about her bookshelf.

Really took a liking to the Joker dude, very fun personality, I will keep out an eye for TL clips of him in the future as well
The clipper channel "Georgie's Vtuber Highlights" has translated Joe Riikichi clips (along with other few NijiJP talent that hasn't got much spotlight) and has a entire playlist if you want to give it a check.

No Name

This whole MGS thing :deztheroom:.

I love it, I didn't give a crap about it, but I knew the fallout would be fun. I shall sleep soundly tonight, knowing there are people seething over it.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
I mean, she's my oshi, but there was literally nothing indicating it would be her from the start, and the silhouette doesn't really match her. This is retarded and throwing a shitfit over bullshit they imagined. The internet equivalent of a girl being mad because you did something in a dream she had. Exceptionally fucking dumb, and having this sort of fucking community reflect onto her, which they'd understand if they weren't total glue eaters.

Hat me, I hate twittards so much it's unreal.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Pomudachis plus /vt/ brain rot people thinking anyone mentioning pomu is somehow emotionally invested in the situation.
Latter.

Pomu learned the concept of vagueness during her time as Mint.

(As in she doesn't know what vague means.)
In that case it's even stupider to feel bad, cheated, angry, etc. over it not being Pomu because people just hyped themselves into a frenzy on nothing and the natural fallout of getting ahead of themselves is starting to spread. It's one thing if it was some kind of a competition or somewhere where the two were both in consideration and Mori pulls ahead by some reason and the seethe can at least be based on salty fans angry their oshi lost, but this was never the case. Pomu is my oshi in equal standing as Calli, and I don't feel cheated by any way in this, even though I'm part of the audience that knows how much something like this would mean to Pomu in the first place.

Unless something comes out that Pomu was in consideration for this and got passed over behind the scenes, then I might feel bad about all this.
I wouldn't even say it's strictly pomudachis but just the EN vtubing community kind of pushing a narrtive more for their oshi. Pomu is just vibing while the fans and twitter plague are doing their thing as usual.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It pretty much is, to be honest. I just moved on from it but I do like using Bay Lurker as the essential "this is the one who gonna trigger you nijifags" example for now. I mean, he's very consistent, I give you that.

Live feed of Bay Lurker when Nijiposting increased after that one SEAMonkey triggered it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I wonder if Pomu gonna noticed and wonder why everyone is malding about it. Last I checked all she talked about is about her bookshelf.

I mean, she's my oshi, but there was literally nothing indicating it would be her from the start, and the silhouette doesn't really match her. This is retarded and throwing a shitfit over bullshit they imagined. The internet equivalent of a girl being mad because you did something in a dream she had. Exceptionally fucking dumb, and having this sort of fucking community reflect onto her, which they'd understand if they weren't total glue eaters.

Hat me, I hate twittards so much it's unreal.
The funny part in all of this is, yes Pomu would probably love to have the opportunity and i would be happy for her. But im sure she is going to be happy for Calli and she is going to enjoy the song and shes even going to learn it and be hype about it. I hope she lets her fans know she isnt ok with their attitude.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Live feed of Bay Lurker when Nijiposting increased after that one SEAMonkey triggered it.

literally carrying the game

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I hope she lets her fans know she isnt ok with their attitude.
Unfortunately, this doesn't work with the NijiEN fanbase. Elira did this, she got massive blowback to the point she had to walk back on her statement. Pomu doing it would be a death sentence, not for her career but in terms of expecting anything to be done.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wouldn't even say it's strictly pomudachis but just the EN vtubing community kind of pushing a narrtive more for their oshi. Pomu is just vibing while the fans and twitter plague are doing their thing as usual.
I'm waiting for what happens when Pomu and Mori have a twitter interaction over this whole thing, and they're both nice to each other. The mental gymnastics world summit is gonna be kino.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Unfortunately, this doesn't work with the NijiEN fanbase. Elira did this, she got massive blowback to the point she had to walk back on her statement. Pomu doing it would be a death sentence, not for her career but in terms of expecting anything to be done.
It sucks. At least im happy that nijiposters here dont reflect the fanbase. Although holo fans are just as retarded.

YES @Bay Lurker I LIKE THE NIJIPOSTERS ON THE FORUM WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? STICK ME WITH A :mikothumbsl:? WELL FUCK YOU IM NOT MALDING YOU'RE MALDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom