"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

roktofferson

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wawa live with some handcam thingy

yall get cucked more than deadbeats
We got a resident chink now to convert us all into China-lovers, don't worry. We are all about diversity here in the Asylum.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Henri was right all along.

View attachment 51017
Fish pays for all their official art, rigging and models, production related to all songs and covers, at least some games, gym memberships and some of them are trying to get him to do corpo health insurance too. He might actually do it.
Not even the big corpos pay for songs and covers unless its a part of a sponsorship or live event.

And the girls have said before voicepacks have the smallest cut to the fish, followed by merch which might depend on the novelty of manufacturing or being a rebrand of a product.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Meat industry in Japan is on a pretty hard downturn right now due to a lot of restaurants closing during Coof and they are all trying to figure out a way to maintain sales and not downsize.
The company that is sponsoring Michi, Taishi Plan, has even launched vending machines of frozen meat at markets and other places.
Here is the CEO with one of them:
View attachment 51008
i didn't need to see Asian Bill Nye
Fixing can be another word for food
Prepping is already a stand in for grooming we don't need more kitchen slang please.
She made it two whole days. Impressive.
goodbye honeys DAY ONE.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Suika Game mostly walked back their clip ban a while ago.

Cover supposedly took down clips of Shiori's arm.
And now Kiara handcam with real fingers, "There's no actual real rule about it" You hear that, IRyS?
Edit: "There's no actual real rule about it". Whenever the Vod is up, she talks about it right at the start when she first shows her hands, so it will be easy to find. TL;DR (probably longer than her actual explanation), She saw other people doing handcam streams with skin so she asked about it. The basic answer is that there's no real rule about it, but if you have any identifying marks like birthmarks/moles maybe you can't. They'd still prefer if you used gloves, but it's fine if you don't, especially if you have a reason not to (Kiara says she'll need to feel some things in this stream. Also keyboard building has small pieces and intricate work...)

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Reminded me about this. Saw it earlier and forgot to post. Hilarious levels of incompetence and Fauna lambasting them for it is even better.
:SelenHAHAhere:

And now Kiara handcam with real fingers, "There's no actual real rule about it" You hear that, IRyS?
foto_no_exif (35) (1).jpg
My god, Kiara showing bare skin?! How scandalous! A side of her we have never seen.
:smugmoona:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

I feel like its for kayfabe reasons mostly, if they have skin color that matches their character, its "fine". ID for example though, wouldn't do it.

Last edited:

Limkin

Wasn't pretty much the only offcollab Rushia had with anyone taken down because dumb bitch flashed her nails when eating from a hot pot? Highly decorated with very elaborate work, massive red flag as if everything else wasn't already. Really funny in this context

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Reminded me about this. Saw it earlier and forgot to post. Hilarious levels of incompetence and Fauna lambasting them for it is even better.
:SelenHAHAhere:

View attachment 51019
My god, Kiara showing bare skin?! How scandalous! A side of her we have never seen.

On the close up it just looks like she wrapped her hands in black tape.

The odd thing about Shiori is not Shiori streamed this once

Stunned But Dumb

This popped up in my recommended. Where's the dinosaur vtuber guy?
Seems she's primarily on twitch but here's a cover song

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 51019
Kiara would never show skin. She's such a sweet and wholesome girl.

Keeki on the other hand...absolute scandalous whore.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Early Adopter
On the close up it just looks like she wrapped her hands in black tape.

The odd thing about Shiori is not Shiori streamed this once
View attachment 51021
Your clip is missing video. With Shiori, it is probably a combination of her being a lot more high-profile now and retards getting uppity about skin color not matching avatars or some shit.

Edit: "There's no actual real rule about it". Whenever the Vod is up, she talks about it right at the start when she first shows her hands, so it will be easy to find. TL;DR (probably longer than her actual explanation), She saw other people doing handcam streams with skin so she asked about it. The basic answer is that there's no real rule about it, but if you have any identifying marks like birthmarks/moles maybe you can't. They'd still prefer if you used gloves, but it's fine if you don't, especially if you have a reason not to (Kiara says she'll need to feel some things in this stream. Also keyboard building has small pieces and intricate work...)
From the last time she talked about it, the other day, it seems likely we wil get a keyboard stream without gloves or with gloves like Kiara is using.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Your clip is missing video. With Shiori, it is probably a combination of her being a lot more high-profile now and retards getting uppity about skin color not matching avatars or some shit.

From the last time she talked about it, the other day, it seems likely we wil get a keyboard stream without gloves or with gloves like Kiara is using.
My brain is fried. I know I heard something about handcam during that, but I missed most of the stream and almost forgot about the vod... I'll try to remedy that today.

Kiara actually distracted me from my original post idea, which was I wonder if Cover is cracking down on handcam because of Shiori clips being taken down. I'm glad she killed that theory as I was typing it.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
My brain is fried. I know I heard something about handcam during that, but I missed most of the stream and almost forgot about the vod... I'll try to remedy that today.

Kiara actually distracted me from my original post idea, which was I wonder if Cover is cracking down on handcam because of Shiori clips being taken down. I'm glad she killed that theory as I was typing it.
Shiori taking down her video was probably her own choice, if I had to guess. IRyS didn't outright confirm the stream was gonna happen, but she definitely acted like it was more possible than the last time she talked about it and had more ideas about what she would do for one.

Top Bottom