"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Cover supposedly took down clips of Shiori's arm.
i think it was not because of her arm, iirc when she was putting the haunted house you could see her entire body, maybe it was because of that (she has average tits if you want to know)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
That Roboco post... those symptoms eerily remind me of my own battle with Cancer. I pray for her it isn't that. Shittiest year of my life. :yagoocry:

Iroha is feeling well enough to put up a schedule last night. Back to gaming, dance lessons, and recording days. For now she said she'll stick with casual games and streams that aren't too long as her eyes are still recovering.

Holoctober Day 17 theme: "Idol." Kinda boring and disappointing day this one, everybody is just drawing them in their normal idol getup. Hard to really pick out good ones today, so...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Holoctober Day 17 theme: "Idol." Kinda boring and disappointing day this one, everybody is just drawing them in their normal idol getup. Hard to really pick out good ones today, so...
The one that I remember the most is by this artist under the name of Fadaz (mada_fadaz on twitter). I can't link it here because the artist used the Holoctober thing in conjunction with spooky-october, so almost all of it feature horror/body horror/gore at this point.

Might give it a look if you fancy something completely different.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the artist's the one who I used his art as my current PFP. Check his Day 11 Holoctober work.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Yep saw the VOD of Shiori last stream, the part where she is putting the Haunted House is completely removed, shame i did not clip it, if someone has a unedited copy it happen after the minute 47

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Taking a quick break from singing it wouldn't be an Airi stream without some kind of pon

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

VODs back, looks like her thumb is cut (out of the video) at 26.05, arm? at 29.39, arm? again at 46.55, and the Mic and cable ( not boob) a 47.50

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hey guys, this might be a hint as to who Matara used to be

Fubuki's English sure got better.
Fish pays for all their official art, rigging and models, production related to all songs and covers, at least some games, gym memberships and some of them are trying to get him to do corpo health insurance too. He might actually do it.
Fishman's clearly more Canadian than Chinese.

Lateral move, I suppose.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Fubuki's English sure got better.

Fishman's clearly more Canadian than Chinese.

Lateral move, I suppose.
not allowed to be positive about canada on this forum proctor explode this man.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Fish pays for all their official art, rigging and models, production related to all songs and covers, at least some games, gym memberships and some of them are trying to get him to do corpo health insurance too. He might actually do it.
Yeah but they have to play Mahjong, so is not a complete win for all people involved

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

>Camila

Yeah, I can see how this is gonna go.

x720.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
If y'all not watching my wife Nyaru, ya'll missing out.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She's right you know

Clip tax: Panko is elated to find Eating Mike Tyson's Ass in her chat

I mean Rin did improv a song with metal pipe falling.mp4 in her very first Tomodachi life stream so it clearly checks out

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 51015

10ma let it slip that fish gets half of the donos.
I literally can't remember which stream it was but I think it was ember who said this nonchalantly:Vesper-UNHINGED: She also said that they get 100% of streamlabs. At the time I thought she was half joking but I guess it was true.
I can't believe Tenma's family have some kind of urgent issues that she will need to take care of for two weeks... wait wrong company
If she you see her shill coffee she got bonked. Might be more of a meme but other girls have said that if you get in trouble they put you on coffee shilling duty :Vesper-UNHINGED:
re trying to get him to do corpo health insurance too
WHY!? the only way I see it is if he does it like the gym and gives them money to get a local insurance plan. I get the sentiment behind it and the dude genuinely cares for his adopted daughters but that's far riskier than 50 bucks for gym membership. The gym money is already being abused by remi who said she uses the money to buy games because fuck going to the gym.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not even the big corpos pay for songs and covers unless its a part of a sponsorship or live event.

And the girls have said before voicepacks have the smallest cut to the fish, followed by merch which might depend on the novelty of manufacturing or being a rebrand of a product.
I can see health insurance being a large investment but probably a great PR and Company move if its not a fucked deal

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu has crashed Airi's minecraft stream and they're gonna go dungeoneering together (later) (now) :sanasmile:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'M GLAD SCHIZOBOT HAS MY BACK! DOWN WITH THE THHRANGUSSY!

Archive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom