"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

I assume Advent will get 3D shows for the next expo holofes, but what are the chances Regloss get their 3D debuts there too?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Or how about ... It has nothing to do with niji and holo. Calli is signed with UMG and this is their push. Calli is unironically bigger than vtuber now after her one piece sting and she even got featured in a non weeb tv show in japan.

If hololive really got the connections they would have pulled it long ago for their other talents and calli won't be the one in line, they will prioritize the jp girls first.
My point is, if it was related to an agency, it would make sense given Hololive having many business connections. If (again a big if) this is calli, as calli, not DD, it's related to hololive in some way because they don't cross the streams with her irl and HL persona. She can't act as Calli on her own or else she would have been doing so given the workaholic she is.
I assume Advent will get 3D shows for the next expo holofes, but what are the chances Regloss get their 3D debuts there too?
It's possible they can do all in one but it depends on what their plans are for Regloss.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
That's kinda surprising; considering the yearly Koshien made with Konami's Power Pro Baseball and how big those get, you'd think Konami would have closer relations with Niji, and would be more likely to use one of their talent. Also, as someone who likes a lot of Niji talent (including Pomu), I'm already pretty used to disappointment. :beataniugh:
Expecting NijiEN to get anything good from Anycolor is asking to be dissapointed.

I couldn't watch it live because of Elira's birthday but Reimu and Nerissa collab seems to have gone well.

Did they knew each other before?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Or how about ... It has nothing to do with niji and holo. Calli is signed with UMG and this is their push. Calli is unironically bigger than vtuber now after her one piece sting and she even got featured in a non weeb tv show in japan.

If hololive really got the connections they would have pulled it long ago for their other talents and calli won't be the one in line, they will prioritize the jp girls first.
Unless i am missing something "Future Island" was indeed for Jigoku 6.But there its not new Calli Album and its weird that UMG would help her to do a cover of "Snake Eater".
Original ≠ Cover
Its weird that Konami allows MSG,the baseball game and Super Bomberman but not their other games, their relationship with Hololive its so fucking weird man
Also why the fuck do you think UMG signed Calli? If they didnt want to deal with Holo they could just sign DDK

Ensok

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The main issue is the weird relationship Cover has with Konami, they are just being buddy buddy right now and with several limitations because Cover is partnered in everything with Bushiroad that is technically its business rival (there is a reason they CAN play Metal Gear but they CANT play Yu Gi Oh), Nijeria in the other hand had full complete partnership with Konami day 1, so is weird that Calli get a sponsorship directly by Konami and not Pomu

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu has her waiting room up for today, still sick unfortunately. Hope she gets better in time for the big collab tomorrow! :sanasmile:

Speaking of, you can see what else she has planned for this week here:
1697560573293.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I find a lot of people don't know about this.

Minato Auqa actually sang a cover of the 2020 League of Legends World Championship theme ——Take Over.
The song has 7.38 million plays on bilibili

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Unless i am missing something "Future Island" was indeed for Jigoku 6.But there its not new Calli Album and its weird that UMG would help her to do a cover of "Snake Eater".
Original ≠ Cover
Its weird that Konami allows MSG,the baseball game and Super Bomberman but not their other games, their relationship with Hololive its so fucking weird man
Also why the fuck do you think UMG signed Calli? If they didnt want to deal with Holo they could just sign DDK
Correct, they would have went with DDK otherwise if this is a thing.
Mozu has her waiting room up for today, still sick unfortunately. Hope she gets better in time for the big collab tomorrow! :sanasmile:

Speaking of, you can see what else she has planned for this week here:
View attachment 51009

Speaking of MGS...catching up on this playthrough, I can't even be mad because when it first came out I did some of the same stuff.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 51007
Michiru got a sponsorship from a meat wholesaler based in Osaka.
Expanding the Phase Connect food line from coffee beans to raw meat.

Meat industry in Japan is on a pretty hard downturn right now due to a lot of restaurants closing during Coof and they are all trying to figure out a way to maintain sales and not downsize.
The company that is sponsoring Michi, Taishi Plan, has even launched vending machines of frozen meat at markets and other places.
Here is the CEO with one of them:
View attachment 51008

I was just saying last night that it would be a funny idea to make meat patties on vtubers as merch and then this...

I have to market it in the west before some big company moves in and ruins it. How hard could starting a farm be? :menhera:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I find a lot of people don't know about this.

Minato Auqa actually sang a cover of the 2020 League of Legends World Championship theme ——Take Over.
The song has 7.38 million plays on bilibili

She literally did stream league in bilibili back then and she's a highly skilled player(diamond iirc) back then though mostly she's apex now

I'm not autistic enough to follow akutans league shenanigans I'm busy betting on my oshi faker

Limkin

She literally did stream league in bilibili back then and she's a highly skilled player(diamond iirc) back then though mostly she's apex now
One half of the clips of Aqua on bilibili is league, the other is just her being react streamer watching funny videos, because you don't give a fuck about YT copyright (and japs are too autistic to do the same on twitch). I would add this to a pile of "why it's good that Holo left chinkland"

:watamelon:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
We are so back with Tomodachi Tuesdays with Rin

Last time she made an aviel mii and now she's concocting another nefarious deed that could one day get her expelled to the shadow realm

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Fixing can be another word for food
The only food related to fixing in this context would be the healthy and delicious meals I'd fix for the meat woman to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom