"Unnngh.... I'm gonna... I'm gonna birth a goal now! ngggh!!!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Calli got a new song tommorow.

And coincidentally HoloEN Xitter RT'd this.

So from what I skimmed through, its either:
- Hololive talent that has interest to MGS (Pekora, for one)
- Calli
- Nijisanji talent that has interest to MGS (Pomu)
- Neither and it's actually just them launching a completely new vtuber who dressed up like Snake.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Elite Miko playing Suika game with Hololive members. It's not the oppai one but the Suika game backlash has begun. Their autistic perms just lost a 47k+ CCV stream. It's a browser game so you faggöts can play it.

Remember, the dev made it a JP only release that you had to jump through hoops to buy if you're a filthy gaijin. The game didn't even need localisation, they could've just put it worldwide with zero changes.

Of course the dev is retarded about permissions.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Remember, the dev made it a JP only release that you had to jump to hoops to buy if you're a filthy gaijin. The game didn't even need localisation, they could've just put it worldwide with zero changes.

dev is japanese, retarded about permissions. Shortened for you.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Elite Miko playing Suika game with Hololive members. It's not the oppai one but the Suika game backlash has begun. Their autistic perms just lost a 47k+ CCV stream. It's a browser game so you faggöts can play it.

You fools, you thought the Suika arc ended. Now it restarts with a new game with a new point system and new rankings. I hope you're all looking forward to everyone playing this game religiously until new rankings are established and new goals are set, causing another wave of "I need to hit that X thousand score".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli got a new song tommorow.

And coincidentally HoloEN Xitter RT'd this.

Every new sponsorship for Calli warms my heart
Pink woman deserves everything for her autistic dedication to her craft

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
The official Hololive twiiter RT it though. Guess the Nijifans are up for a disappointment.
That's kinda surprising; considering the yearly Koshien made with Konami's Power Pro Baseball and how big those get, you'd think Konami would have closer relations with Niji, and would be more likely to use one of their talent. Also, as someone who likes a lot of Niji talent (including Pomu), I'm already pretty used to disappointment. :beataniugh:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kilia is famous enough to interact with Kiara. Orange women good? I can only imagine how excited Kilia must be

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some stuff from Roboco's return stream

• The day of her hospitalization, she felt really nauseous. She felt like vomiting just by standing normally.
  • She felt a cold wave in her body and the feeling intensified as time went on.
  • The cold wave is a normal occurrence and a warm bath will usually help her feel better.
  • This time though when she took one, she still felt like she was freezing.
  • From there, she thought she should call an ambulance as she figured this was something serious.
  • After the bath, she started vomiting hard, to the point where she couldn't even stand.
  • She failed to reach anyone the first time but succeeded in getting an ambulance the second time.
  • Since she could barely move, she decided to slump down and lay in the entrance of her house until they got there.
  • This all happened around midnight to 1AM.
  • She felt better once she was in the ambulance but got worse again after 10 minutes.
  • She lost some hair during her hospitalization, to the point where she felt like buying 2 wigs. She also thought about dying her hair but thought that'd be too much.
  • Her hair is fine now so she might use the wigs for Halloween. She got a long and short haired one.
  • She didn't give any details on what condition it was or what the doctors said, but she got medication with some advice and she's feeling much better.
  • She also lost 6kg in the past month.
  • She thinks she's healthy now other than a recent cough that developed. Sleeps at 11PM every day.
  • She said she had cut herself off from online during this time but she was lying a bit. Because Aki was streaming ARK almost 24/7, it was easy to sit and watch her. Also watched some cat videos.
  • Aki was actually in chat, she welcomed Roboco back and invited her to ARK.
  • Randomly got hooked onto Monster Hunter and has been enjoying it.
  • Asked about the recent trending games and of course got recommended Suika Game. Street Fighter too.

I'm glad she's doing well but the rrat part of my brain is hoping she didn't get some form of cancer.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

• The day of her hospitalization, she felt really nauseous. She felt like vomiting just by standing normally.
  • The cold wave is a normal occurrence and a warm bath will usually help her feel better.
  • From there, she thought she should call an ambulance as she figured this was something serious.
  • After the bath, she started vomiting hard, to the point where she couldn't even stand.
  • She failed to reach anyone the first time but succeeded in getting an ambulance the second time.
  • Since she could barely move, she decided to slump down and lay in the entrance of her house until they got there.
  • She felt better once she was in the ambulance but got worse again after 10 minutes.
  • She lost some hair during her hospitalization, to the point where she felt like buying 2 wigs. She also thought about dying her hair but thought that'd be too much.
  • Her hair is fine now so she might use the wigs for Halloween. She got a long and short haired one.
  • She didn't give any details on what condition it was or what the doctors said, but she got medication with some advice and she's feeling much better.
  • She thinks she's healthy now other than a recent cough that developed. Sleeps at 11PM every day.
  • She said she had cut herself off from online during this time but she was lying a bit. Because Aki was streaming ARK almost 24/7, it was easy to sit and watch her. Also watched some cat videos.
  • Asked about the recent trending games and of course got recommended Suika Game. Street Fighter too.

I'm glad she's doing well but the rrat part of my brain is hoping she didn't get some form of cancer.

Oh no i hope your rrat its just that:a rrat

GOZARU HATES HER CLIPPERS

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

shit
that must be really horrifying

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
:magnicope: I like Pomu a lot, but the fact that Hololive's official Twitter retweeted it makes me doubt that it has anything to do with Nijisanji. It's probably Calli singing Snake Eater since she's arguably the most popular EN in Japan, and Snake Eater is a song with English lyrics. And I don't think Pomu has a significant JP fanbase.
Pomu has a decent JP fanbase on her own but not enough to move heads of other JP companies. Calli getting it is more of a happy accident that Hololive has more business relationships.
Remember, the dev made it a JP only release that you had to jump through hoops to buy if you're a filthy gaijin. The game didn't even need localisation, they could've just put it worldwide with zero changes.

There's no hoops to jump through unless you consider something 99% of us who played region locked games since the 90s already knew what to do. The "Hoops" are:
> Add Yen to a JP account (literally takes less than 5 minutes)
> Search up game
> Download
> Play.

That's kinda surprising; considering the yearly Koshien made with Konami's Power Pro Baseball and how big those get, you'd think Konami would have closer relations with Niji, and would be more likely to use one of their talent. Also, as someone who likes a lot of Niji talent (including Pomu), I'm already pretty used to disappointment. :beataniugh:
Different divisions in a sense. So it could be Pomu, could be their own Vtuber masoct that numerous JP companies have done to some fashion since even before Kizuna AI days or it could be calli, either way it goes you know tribalfags are ready to use this as yet more ammo for their retarded arguments.

USS IOWA

I thought it was food poisoning at first but the hair loss made it much worse.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This is much more terrifying than i imagined. I really hope this is nothing too serious. Googling the symptoms ( chills, dizziness, nausea or vomitting ) it refers a lot to anxiety so lets hope it is just that.

Edit : concerning the hair loss, its not an usual sign of cancer. Hair loss comes with chemotherapy usually which means you're already getting treated for cancer.

Last edited:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
I swear to god if I had a dollar from every person I've seen on twitter asking who Matara Kan was before VShojo I'd be commissioning a vtuber model

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

It doesn't sound like cancer (Hairloss is normally due to chemo/radiation treatment outside of stress.) It sounds like she had a pretty serious virus or, oddly enough, a strong anxiety attack.
I swear to god if I had a dollar from every person I've seen on twitter asking who Matara Kan was before VShojo I'd be commissioning a vtuber model
This is the one thing I do hate that the western viewership seemingly normalized. Aside the fact it's beyond obvious, you'd think people would have just silently done their reps like they used to.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774's Touri Sei playing Egoist's songs on her piano at 11PM JST.

Looks like the collab stream was Syuka Bisui's farewell tour before graduating from Re:AcT on 30 October. They've been making apology announcements as well on X for botching Suu's T-shirt design from her 3D reveal and posting the wrong lyrics for Amakawa Hano's 4th single.

For some positives, there will be a karaoke collab stream tomorrow with Kulaku Lie, Usuwa Suu, and Amakawa Hano as well as Hanabasami Kyo collabing with Mizushina Aoi next Monday.

Aki brief idol mode on Ark.

Judging from this clip, Hajime actually seems normal.

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's no hoops to jump through unless you consider something 99% of us who played region locked games since the 90s already knew what to do. The "Hoops" are:
> Add Yen to a JP account (literally takes less than 5 minutes)
> Search up game
> Download
> Play.
The problem isn't for the type of people that browse this forum, the problem is for the greater vtuber audience and a lot of that is normies that won't leap those foot-high hurdles. The devs basically told all gaijin "no, we won't take your millions of dollars for zero effort". It's just classic retardation, the permission change about clippers only solidifies that they're retarded. It's like that Duck dev that took Flappy Bird off the App Stores when it reached peak popularity. He was making $50k a day from that but nope, had to shoot himself in the dick.

USS IOWA

So...Who was Matara Kan?

God's Strongest Dragoon

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

> Member debuts before Matara
> "It's Nina" "It has to be Nina" "It must be Nina"
> Nina actually debuts
> Who's the new member?

And here I thought users on that site couldn't get any more retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom