"Yoshi can swallow an opponent and lay them as an egg, right? I felt that's strangely erotic; That moment of it popping out Yoshi's ass in Smash Bros, I would pause the game and touch myself alone."A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Stumbled across this and figured there may be some here who would appreciate this

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Tempus "DLC fighter pack 1" boys and Blue Korean are doing a Friday the 13th watchalong, it's available on HBOMax

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sinder released an original

Unsurprising I knew cinder could sing still have no idea the fuck that cover was about. Lyrics are a little too force I think to fit the "theme" of the song (then again this from the mind that gave us SINder as a name for a demon) but otherwise good job lady.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
GUYS GUYS GUYS Gura isnt lazy !!!!!!!!! She got kidnapped by the twitch whores thats all !!!!

:confusedshuba:

20231013_210016.jpg
Sauce

Terraria stream with Shiori Biboo and Kaela joining in open vc.

Oh shit. Irys just joined. Thats their first interraction on stream nice.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In honor of page 777 my favorite Abi clip

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Ok Proctor why are you selling my information to Google and suddenly a vtuber group that only admit hags appeared in my timeline

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hmmmmm, why does this feel so right...

She is 100% going to retweet this, too

Also, nice to see IRyS finally able to interact with her kohai. Her sickness had pretty bad timing.

braindoko

Pomu this whole collab whenever Reimu gets close

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I'm no @SandyCat, but I think she's legit. Also cute with very good rigging
She sounds legit to me

But she sounds like she might be from California. My condolences

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Ok Proctor why are you selling my information to Google and suddenly a vtuber group that only admit hags appeared in my timeline

hiring older talents instead of freshface busy eyes nobodies who heard about this vtubing thing and wants to get in on the new craze might maybe help prevent implosions and childish drama between talents.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
"cleaning day" i wonder what kronii means by that.

oh... :BijouBijou:

F8WZyEAboAAmby8.jpg

Anime Fan

Jelly and Airi playing Clubhouse Games soon!

KsonApologist

Who is on the shortlist for their next poach, in your opinion?
-Mirai Akari its a must have a this point because there its nothing stoping the deal (as far as i know) for JP
-Yura from PRISM PROJECT also looks good but Sony are some fat bastards that problaby pays them some nice cash
Special Cases:
-Ollie if she graduates this year (She was one of the last vtubers of the Kiryu Coco era so talking to her shouldnt be hard)
-Selen if she graduates This winter (and she doesnt join VSPO EN like some people think)
-Sayu just because of the photo plus she is already a Vshojo fan so everything should be easy
-Any actual good or decent JP vtuber to help Mirai Akari repair all of the damage that Fucking Nazuna did

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
-Mirai Akari its a must have a this point because there its nothing stoping the deal (as far as i know) for JP
-Yura from PRISM PROJECT also looks good but Sony are some fat bastards that problaby pays them some nice cash
Special Cases:
-Ollie if she graduates this year (She was one of the last vtubers of the Kiryu Coco era so talking to her shouldnt be hard)
-Selen if she graduates This winter (and she doesnt join VSPO EN like some people think)
-Sayu just because of the photo plus she is already a Vshojo fan so everything should be easy
-Any actual good or decent JP vtuber to help Mirai Akari repair all of the damage that Fucking Nazuna did
you know it'd be hilarious if having nina and the other fag ends up with the rest of ethirya jumping ship and joining vshojo. We know the money must be really good and having other ex nijis there might sweeten the deal :Vesper-UNHINGED:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi continuing her FF8 return to Balamb Garden and will most likely seethe during Squall and Rinoa's date.

Touri Sei continuing her adventure with the Rabbit squad at 11AM JST.

She distanced herself from the girls in the thumbnail compared to last week's, surprised they hate Touri-sensei so much. Wonder if she did something in the background since she just found out about other non story mechanics last week (and accidentally clearing 3-24 off screen).
She will also be in 774inc's singing relay Sunday 11AM-9PM JST as the last singer at 9PM JST.

Is it decision time for Lui in DQ5? Find out at 12PM JST.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh seems to have caught a cold and pushed her karaoke stream back a week.
Speaking of Re:AcT, they announced the Re:AcT Academy Cultural Festival on 25 October during yesterday's karaoke (Hanabasami Kyo, Shishigami Leona, Mizugame Mia) where they will have some 3D performance and release an original song.

Looking back at their Spring Re:AcT Academy live in April, Kashiko Mari will transfer out, Himekuma Ribon, Ayamo Nono, and Isana Kuryu have graduated. Also Usuwa Suu ate a scorpion, large gecko, and giant weevil with everyone except Leona screaming in terror and Lisa Makoh foreshadowing saying "disband TsubaGura".

To this day nobody knows what the E in Furen E Lustario stands for.

Maybe not even Furen herself. I like the crazy theory that she's the fifth Furen but my own speculation is the E is her academic grade judging from clips I have shared.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru didn't want this thumbnail to be clickbait so she used her long hair for the first time in months.

91hd42t.png
Long hair with duck is blessed. That is all.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I was watching Fuwamoco play Amnesia before I remembered that game is boring as shit to watch even with two really fun streamers, so I'll try IRyS playing Nun Massacre now instead.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Special Cases:
Nigga what? its was supposed to be a shortlist not your
Also based on the Mirai Akari thing being months old maybe she rejected them and its waiting for the call of an actual JP corpo maybe she doesnt wanna retire even if everything went to shit these last few years for her she can still compete and doest want to farm money (yet)

fortnitesmasherX

you know it'd be hilarious if having nina and the other fag ends up with the rest of ethirya jumping ship and joining vshojo. We know the money must be really good and having other ex nijis there might sweeten the deal :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Maybe I'm just being weird, but I hope this doesn't happen.

I thought everyone here hated Vshojo. Just because Nyanners and Vei left, it's all good now?

Top Bottom