"What's the point of therapy if I can't even use it as stream material"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I maintain my point that nuking SEA would solve most of the world's problems.
Nigga no, thai food is amazing and crying tiger is the best meat dish+sauce combo to ever exist in asian cuisine.
Found the worst fleshtuber take that's ever been brought up to me.

image.png

Like bitch have you seen any of the Vtuber's IRL? I think you're just self-conscious and jelly tbh.
Is this an "Ogre?" (Keeki/Kiara)

7aafbf0c6fa1dedc6d2c43fcd4304184.jpg

:kikiriki:

As one of the main people that supplied the keeki lewd sets, she's not an ogre but still not that special.
Pomu this whole collab whenever Reimu gets close

This lol

braindoko

Ok Proctor why are you selling my information to Google and suddenly a vtuber group that only admit hags appeared in my timeline

hiring older talents instead of freshface busy eyes nobodies who heard about this vtubing thing and wants to get in on the new craze might maybe help prevent implosions and childish drama between talents.
This sounds like a good idea on paper

Checking their "gen 0" we have:
MartyrsCornerVT & Lord_Nach0 a married couple
KillerTofu420 a hacker
SuperNerdLand a spurdo
CoachDorntastic a VA
BlanketSpecter a "lesbian ghostess"... who's into programming?
ezgif-3-b7ad4e9dc7.gif

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
1697251867910.png

NEW OUTFIT LETS GOOOOOOO
#Irysostylish

Hope she has a "cape" to match the rest of council
It does look like she has a hoodie of some sorts,
also whos council?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Maybe I'm just being weird, but I hope this doesn't happen.

I thought everyone here hated Vshojo. Just because Nyanners and Vei left, it's all good now?
Vshojo promotes lazyness and low effort content like Tik Tok reacts that are maximun cringe but there is no need to worry about mental health problems because they get paid millons just by doing that so is good because it maintains the person behind the vtuber happy in exchange of just shit content
Also there its Froot
An actual competitive corpo its the source of stress because taking breaks or having yabs can kneecap your growth and its easy to feel bad because you arent the top dog or someone who can make millions easy but thats what actually motivates everyone to create good content and not just sit their asses doing nothing waiting for the paycheck.There are dozens of things to do or try and it can quite rewarding like for Example:Towa having her Sololive bouncing back for her rought start.
I dont feel like listing more reasons but i dislike shit content so its not for me but i am not going to shit in someone who loves their oshi swiming in cash

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Maybe I'm just being weird, but I hope this doesn't happen.

I thought everyone here hated Vshojo. Just because Nyanners and Vei left, it's all good now?
I proposed a hilarious hypothetical without showing support or condemnation of vshojo and you read it as in support of vshojo, you may be too autistic :Vesper-UNHINGED:. I don't outright hate vshojo, if anything I'd like them to thrive because they're the containment zone for normies and Yamanbafaggots in vtubing. I wish the people flocking there would wise up to the fact that is a den of snakes that will throw them under the bus to save face but alas :botanshrug:

soap suds

Elira said that the cover she's releasing has a good mix and she's excited for us to hear it. She also wrote the script for her bday voice and can't wait to see our reactions. New bday merch, a new outfit, and now a cover is dropping.. her birthday can't come soon enough.
F7m4wB5bEAAo9U4.jpeg

Last edited:

Negzana

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Ok Proctor why are you selling my information to Google and suddenly a vtuber group that only admit hags appeared in my timeline

>you
>diminuitive femoid model silhouette

I feel attacked. :smugselen:

They also did a twitter space thing I'm sure as fuck not listening through where one of the first things answered is that misokerosene is gone because the "company" wasn't aware they were a minor and that they should have "looked closer". Motherfucker, there was zero way a minor slipped through on any kind of work contract if there was any kind of proper business conducted.

Not that it means much, it's definitely a sham anyway, removing public association with the artist doesn't mean a lot if you can't prove what their work is in the first place. Also the CEO voice sounds an awful lot like MikoDxyo considering the few voice clips I've heard. Apparently they've also closed applications, which is something that was stated will happen when they find their 4 talents. Pretty impressive turnaround to review, interview, and confirm 4 separate talents in less than 24 hours. I'm sure these people are real and there will definitely be Cyberidol streamers revealed in the near future.

Negzana

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
AHHHH YEAH BABY YAAAAA

You know what?

I can appreciate it.

Join a corp known for its lewd content (we'll for now ignore that it's not terribly far off the norm and assuredly outlewded by Idol Corp, V-Dere, and that thing lewd Fauna was a part of), go full monster.

Not monstergirl. Just monster.

I respect that. Even if I'm aware the bugfuckers will appreciate it in their own way regardless.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Was going to post that Dennis Prager clip, but first I had to make sure this was a true and honest woman and not a "woman" (male)

I'm no @SandyCat, but I think she's legit. Also cute with very good rigging

Might be worth keeping tabs on

Oh my god is that a cow VTuber on twitch that doesn't have tits bigger than her head that bounce like crazy if she so much as blinks?!

I think we have a unicorn here, boys.

God's Strongest Dragoon

AHHHH YEAH BABY YAAAAA

Is this like a foot reveal for you, bugboys?
Are you guys going to coom if you see some coxa?
"Ah yeah baby, let me see those mandibles. What a great thorax!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I wanted to catch that Karaoke, but I didn't even know Coni watched some twilight zone. Nice, nice
Unfortunately Twilight Zone couldn't be watched in this stream. Just commercials; well one partial episode of the Twilight Zone.

Top Bottom