"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Everyone's favorite schizo is going full menhera over pumpkiness of niji members

Pomu is a treasure and is up there with Selen and Vox in terms of "if they ever leave NijiEN is finished."

Stunned But Dumb

Sinder released an original

Actually pretty good. Finally something to wash the taste of that cover away + it's an original? Good stuff, Sinder.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Context is him talking about how he cant borrow anything from Nina grave because is sealed, then he say the line

I....wha......thanks?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Every time someone gets a redesign the model is worse than before and this is not an exception
Earliest example of a model redesign that is a significant improvement

Crowdfunded to boot.

Might as well drop some of my favorite moments too.

This is mine. The clipper adding World End Dominator in the BG really added to it

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Hmmmmm, why does this feel so right...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp, finally caught up on all the pages of bullshit, so I guess I'm quoting half the forum like @Azehara
unless it's post molt
:holohag::hololove:
This isn't concern trolling, but how does vtubing cause someone grief?
How familiar are you with Nolan?
Huh another Drive-by
Might need to name the next general thread "MLK Blvd" with the amount of drive-bys we've been getting
What are the odds on them being the same malding retard that botted on /vt/ because they were upset about people making fun of nijisanji?
Her playthroughs of Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor are also a lot of fun.
Have a Shiori in traditional clothing

[a]

Phase Connect is so problematic, don't they know that the word spooky is actually a racial slur?
Is it already time for Phase's monthly cancelling?
MOBA and RTS games always attract that kind of audience. It would have been worse if they were playing StarCraft.

I say it's time for HoloEN to play Halo MCC and invite the much more wholesome Halo community. Starting with Halo CE ofcourse, I want to watch their response to my favorite moments. And ofcourse it has to be Halo CE with classic graphics and Halo 2 with anniversary graphics.
RTS fans are the fucking worst audience imaginable. At least the Halo audience will just try to instruct them how to properly teabag people.
Yeah, I really fell for it when I didn’t believe him from the start and asked for proof. It’s a pretty big deal that my response was, “oh really? Where/what is that?” instead of “REEE REEEE femboy RETARD femboy femboy LIAR”. But maybe that’s just a different methodology on my part that Chinese, SEA, and Latinx would not understand.
Oh yes, your DM to me definitely screamed "prove it or fuck off" and not, "please, LET ME SEE THEM FEET"
:smugpipi:

Also I appreciated the mod response to me reporting that seanig doing a drive-by

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I miss Sithis BBC enjoyer.
:fishmandispair:
Maybe we can do a summoning ritual on Halloween to see if @yukoschizo will come back to drop any more deets I can be blamed for.
They still seem a bit bothered :smugpipi:
Screenshot_20231013-194221.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Im glad Magmites evolved and found a new home

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Also I appreciated the mod response to me reporting that seanig doing a drive-by

I normally sign them. That was the video that popped into my head because that was the 6th report for the same guy. There's only been 6 other reports since the beginning of the month that weren't that guy's first account.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Glad for her but if she didn't chop her tits off, there is a very high chance she will get tit cancer again.
Why are you trying to turn women into boys?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

I normally sign them. That was the video that popped into my head because that was the 6th report for the same guy. There's only been 6 other reports since the beginning of the month that weren't that guy's first account.
At least I tried to leave a fun message in my report when I joined the report dogpile
:smugpipi:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yuko has definitely been ‘spooked’, if you know what I mean.
How would she have been spooked, surely she saw them coming.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boat guerilla

Edit:shortest stream on the record so far with 41 minutes

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Miko Friends vs MochiMiko

Marine talking about her sister

Finally Matsuri doing a stream and not her other "job"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Terraria stream with Shiori Biboo and Kaela joining in open vc.

Top Bottom