"I'm gonna tell Sakana that I said the n-word on stream"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kobo keeps on winning recently.

It makes sense but considering that the twins share the same computer, gaming accounts and twitter, it's a little interesting that they have separate discords.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Soooo this is the Niji thread now? Welp in that case here is a cute animation of Pomu :D

Also waifu/husbando autism

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin got into an argument with her manager to play wiifit
Here's her playing wiifit
She's gonna fucking die

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kobo keeps on winning recently.

It makes sense but considering that the twins share the same computer, gaming accounts and twitter, it's a little interesting that they have separate discords.

They can be on Discord separately through their phones.

I love that Kobo takes full advantage of her senpai powers.

Kalion

:)
It triggers my gaming autism real bad to watch so many chuubas make moves that aren't just sub-optimal, but practically the worst move they could make.
Do not watch this clip.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Do not watch this clip.

I watched it.

At least she doesn't spend a minute agonizing over her moves before dropping a cherry right between the big fruits she wants to combine.

braindoko

(this was a reply to a Gura post that I can't find now)
Don't worry, thanks to Bijou she's finding her motivation to stream again!
2k32ob.png

You can also count on Niji debuting another wave before the end of the year, she'll be there to overlap them too
lnhomk.png

Nah. If you were to ask me, I'd celebrate Nijisanji's downfall. I don't care if it's the EN or the Main branch. I want them to suffer. You know why? It's because Nijisanji fans harassed Mano Aloe into graduation. Even the twitter user Perma Banned has the same belief and that's why he shows no mercy towards Nijisanji. Nijisanji deserves its downfall.

Edit: Looks like a Nijisanji fan got triggered.
I've seen this stupid rrat sso many times on /vt/, let's poke it a bit
Some turbo autist blames that girl's graduation solely on Nijisanji fans, disregarding every other possible reason. It was ALL Nijinigs' fault.
This is convenient to tribalists, since it paints the other side as evil, so they run with it.
Not once have they considered false flags, or some trolls being hako oshi (playing both sides)
Nowadays whenever some Niji drama happens just look at the comment sections. Hololive fans don't even try to hide their shork pics.
Do we see people blaming graduations on those Holo trolls? No, because it's always more complex than that.
TL;DR tribal shit and console wars are retarded. You're retarded if you take part.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
One SEA schizo does more to unite the forum on niji in an hour than Scuttle had been able to in his entire life.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I swear to God this forum is populated by fucking seaYamanbas, you fags never fail to make 10 pages every morning for me to wake up to, don't you have pag pag to cook behind a Jollibee?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Negro, you really gotta go and post NSFW shit without at least giving the source? :iryswooo:
I was in a hurry! Same as the others I have posted recently; ifphilo/getto, and shift. I'm not sure who the last one was, but I found it retweeted when scrolling though shift's twitter.
Edit: I'll edit links in here later if I remember.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
One SEA schizo does more to unite the forum on niji in an hour than Scuttle had been able to in his entire life.
Well to be fair the forum also discovered Mysta being a Tax retard and trying to paint Niji in a bad light to make Vshojo look good when in reality they did offer him some help.
Don't worry, thanks to Bijou she's finding her motivation to stream again!
2k32ob.png

You can also count on Niji debuting another wave before the end of the year, she'll be there to overlap them too
lnhomk.png

I've seen this stupid rrat sso many times on /vt/, let's poke it a bit
Some turbo autist blames that girl's graduation solely on Nijisanji fans, disregarding every other possible reason. It was ALL Nijinigs' fault.
This is convenient to tribalists, since it paints the other side as evil, so they run with it.
Not once have they considered false flags, or some trolls being hako oshi (playing both sides)
Nowadays whenever some Niji drama happens just look at the comment sections. Hololive fans don't even try to hide their shork pics.
Do we see people blaming graduations on those Holo trolls? No, because it's always more complex than that.
TL;DR tribal shit and console wars are retarded. You're retarded if you take part.

Now that we are looping things:
I dont wanna be that guy but Ayame atleast had 1 stream per week in the past month and now another in October.
Its even fair to compare her to Gura who hasnt streamed since her anniv.?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's following up on her amazing Snake Eater performance with a Metal Gear Solid stream!

She even has it as her trailer pre-stream. Good work telling her to shill this @Azehara :shubaIapprob:
1696445784165.png

EDIT: new emote!
1696446253588.png

1696446243350.png

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
You know the drill, buckos, it's spooder time!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa's donothon is about to begin.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I was in a hurry! Same as the others I have posted recently; ifphilo/getto, and shift. I'm not sure who the last one was, but I found it retweeted when scrolling though shift's twitter.
Edit: I'll edit links in here later if I remember.
1. Ifphilo
2. Shift (whoa there's NSFW variant in there!)
3. BrawlFlowers

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I swear to God this forum is populated by fucking seaYamanbas, you fags never fail to make 10 pages every morning for me to wake up to, don't you have pag pag to cook behind a Jollibee?
Pagpag is strictly NCR related only most of the SEAnigs come from that area

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pagpag is strictly NCR related only most of the SEAnigs come from that area
Seanigs are from the New California Republic?! Holy shit that explains the autism, you poor bastards have been soaking up those rads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom