"You have to have a lesbian haircut when customizing your character's face, otherwise you'll fuck it up"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I wonder, would unicrons be an issue if they were shot on sight? I suppose that a lot of the big spenders do happen to be unicorns so doing so might hurt financially.
Welcome to the school of Suisei who openly tells you to fuck off and seek help if you like her as anything more than a singer and entertainer. Yet she is one of the most successful members of the company and is certainly very profitable if they keep finding sponsors giving her solo concerts. You just can't half ass it, you have to really commit to extermination and not make a content centered around catering to them

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The males and females appear to be very segregated. I'm sure a lot of that is through personal choice, but that choice is made in the context of the female talents having a small but vocal portion of their audience being made of unicorns like our drive-in retard. If you were in their shoes, would you want to deal with upsetting retards like that for what appears to be little personal gain on your part?
That's referring to the girls, but I was referring to Cover management. Like, they get 3D live, costumes (thought Tempus has been slow on that), sponsors, merch, ads (mainly Uproar) just like the girls.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The boosted CCV is nice but I'm just happy Aki has so many people to play ARK with now.

Other than the Holo server boom that happened last year, she's mostly been playing alone since Coco left. At some point IIRC, she was even paying out of pocket to keep the server running. It's a big shot of dopamine to see her having fun in the game she loves with so many new people to interact with. Clearly she's been making the most of it.
016jd792.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.

Currently?

EN: Pomu, Elira, Enna, and Millie
JP: Rindou, Chigusa, Hayato, Hoshikawa, and Chima

I FUCKING KNEW IT

The flip sensor worked

> knows lots of dramafag accounts
> still going muh aloe in 2023
> chinito is a common term in flipland

The signs were there

Koros Apogee

Anyways, Delta posted a 1 minute-longer cover of Stay (By The Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber) on her Twitter (Link).

Also, here's some more Chipmuck Delta sings Electric Shock (Link).

And here is a full artwork of U22 by Artist Maronrice_1(Link).
@Maronrice_1 - F7W1pMvaAAA2emm.jpg

Selen is cool.
Fx79T0EacAEvSac.png
(Link)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mana's sperging has been so autistic it geniuenly affected her personal life and now she will not post on twitter herself, she got a manager to wrangle her

:NOWWELAUGH:

Her new manager just seems to be a random music producer who orbits and works for ObieKatecat or whatever and the Bao clique, but ironically enough follows and repost Niji and Holo too, so much for anti corpo kek

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The males and females appear to be very segregated. I'm sure a lot of that is through personal choice, but that choice is made in the context of the female talents having a small but vocal portion of their audience being made of unicorns like our drive-in retard. If you were in their shoes, would you want to deal with upsetting retards like that for what appears to be little personal gain on your part?
A few months ago they decided StarsJP would just get standardized merch outside of standout occasions, but other than that I'm not sure. Some of the older starmins say the promotional effort behind the boys was definitely small in comparison to the girls. I recall Axel and Altare saying stuff about having to cancel/delay some projects, but that could be chalked up to the graduations or typical company bureaucracy.
That's referring to the girls, but I was referring to Cover management. Like, they get 3D live, costumes (thought Tempus has been slow on that), sponsors, merch, ads (mainly Uproar) just like the girls.

Aside from the standardized merch thing, I think they get everything appropriate to their size, tbh. They also appear to be managed in the exact same way as the girls, from whay we know. They need some kind of change in direction for growth, at this point.

Zyklon Mag

Tempus (or at least HQ) would have gotten outfits by now, but they were delayed due to the Magni/Vesper redesigns. Though honestly, Vesper's 2.0 is different enough to be an alt costume. Most likely the boys will get them in New Year's when VG's stuff is done.

MostlyALurker777

Welcome to the school of Suisei who openly tells you to fuck off and seek help if you like her as anything more than a singer and entertainer. Yet she is one of the most successful members of the company and is certainly very profitable if they keep finding sponsors giving her solo concerts. You just can't half ass it, you have to really commit to extermination and not make a content centered around catering to them
So kill unicorns on sight is the correct answer then.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Mana's sperging has been so autistic it geniuenly affected her personal life and now she will not post on twitter herself, she got a manager to wrangle her

It hasn't been a week yet since she supposedly deleted the app from her phone and already she felt the need to explain herself.

:ironmousekek:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
An obvious falseflag and these SEAYamanbas get pass the questions because everyone in Vt/ post the answers.
Also its funny he tried to use a spanish name that translates to "The Little Chinese" LOL

Gapapa

Almost Full EN Collab

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of her own actions. I'm willing to bet my last dime that she'll be back. The allure of her Twatter echo chamber is too sweet. She won't last long without it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Only tangentially related to chuubas but the artist Flork of Cows, who has done a couple shitposts about pippa and other chuubas iirc, did a charity donation in a Shylilly truck, wierd world

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
SEA IP. He is one.
Every fucking time man :depressedtako:

Aside from the standardized merch thing, I think they get everything appropriate to their size, tbh. They also appear to be managed in the exact same way as the girls, from whay we know. They need some kind of change in direction for growth, at this point.
Holostars especially the JP branch has been pretty stagnant after their 2nd concert from what I'm observing so far, they're sadly doomed to be always behind in popularity compared to the girls branch because being an astronomically popular male VTuber isn't as easy even if you had a wide network of friends like Rikka, Astel and Roberu. Though they've been experimenting with various stuff for this year (proper voice drama CD, game ambassador, each talent's solo project like the Unplan unit and Rikka's singing event) so it's more like they're doing a different approach compared to the aggressive promotion they did for the 1st/2nd live concerts stuff.
Though some regular fans still going to chalk it up as the management throwing them a bone again just because of the few changes like the birthday goods thing

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@El Chinito I'm going to post Rosemi clips and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it

And finally, here's Rosemi and Elira talking about you:

The main reason I support PND rather than TND is because Rosemi is such a pure sweetheart I couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to her.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
>encouraging campaigns of harassment and abuse against other vtubers

name one, actual example of this that isn't just "saying mean things on the internet"
I really should watch more Kirsche.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1676264104959748.jpg
>tfw you show up to the thread late and miss out on playing kick the autistic

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Kinda vtuber new due to funny crossover

God dammit I was distracted by the schizo posts clock me