"You want a decent following? Start creating stop tweeting"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I know people want to make fun of this clown. But are there any instances of Cover not supporting their male talents enough? If anything they get most of the stuff the girls get, much to the unicorns' annoyance.
Please don't share this anywhere, but I work at Cover HQ and this is what it's like to be a guy there:
cover fountain.jpg

But really it's mostly the fact that having male talents in what is essentially an idol company is like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. It's not that they NEED collab partners to survive, but having roughly 90% of talents actively pretending you don't exist is a serious limitation on potential content. Not to mention that those same talents all have rabid fans that will harass you for even being in the same company as their oshi. If I were a male vtuber I'd still rather apply there than Niji but I can understand those who do the opposite since they at least treat you equally (even if equally shitty) and the company culture isn't actively hostile to your existence. I think if Holostars is going to be successful on the same scale as Live they have to make a change. Whether they SHOULD make a change, or what that change should be, I don't really have an opinion on.

I suppose that a lot of the big spenders do happen to be unicorns so doing so might hurt financially.
Hence why Phase, Idol, and all the other small corpos refuse men outright. Start trying to usher men in and your big whales swim off, and your revenue goes into the toilet. Those people that spam fishman about males in Phase are really tone-deaf for that reason; even if he did want male talents it'd likely be financial suicide.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Backreading and catching up in real time to the sped all I have to say is

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The main reason I support PND rather than TND is because Rosemi is such a pure sweetheart I couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to her.
TIL Rosemi is black

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
SEA IP. He is one.
EVERY TIME, you cannot make this shit up. So this is what now, the 3rd or 4th (including the homeland ones) SEAtard being a retarded unicorn? :SelenHAHAhere:

This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
I got pulled in by Kuzuha playing an obscure game I liked, so I wanted to check out what's up since he gave it a player boost.

I watched the really early Vtubers like Kizuna AI and Eilene but, honestly, Holo was the reason why I couldn't get into agencies. I already loathed (still do) the idol industry, its sickly sweetness, and the autistic fanbase, so an agency fully feeding into that just didn't click with me. In comparison, Nijisanji (at least at that time) felt like it had a more grounded and down-to-earth vibe, as well as the apparent creative freedom to do whatever you want. You had people like Mito, Tamaki, or Gwelu being complete shitposters who did whatever they wanted to, and it was really funny.

It's why it definitely hurts to see the current Nijisanji the way it is, because it feels like a shadow of its former self. You still have great talent, and a list of everyone I like there would be long (Sukoya's my favorite JP and Selen's my favorite EN, though), but the management is just a bunch of soulless corporate shells. Even Riku seems to be that way at this point, based on how completely bland, dodging, and dogshit his answers were at the shareholder meeting.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
or what that change should be, I don't really have an opinion on.
Easy, drop the idol bullshit, really that shit has not worked never, and will never work for males, Yagoo tried to sell them as Brotubers but immediately railroaded them in the idol way because thats how they operate, Cover has a thing that has killed shitload of japanese companies, that they take A FUCKING long time to go away from tradition, read every ex big corporation of anything in japan and is the same history again and again

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Phase Connect went from indie company to a bunch of asian hags feuding over Mahjong like its a chink neighborhood smh

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nah. If you were to ask me, I'd celebrate Nijisanji's downfall. I don't care if it's the EN or the Main branch. I want them to suffer. You know why? It's because Nijisanji fans harassed Mano Aloe into graduation. Even the twitter user Perma Banned has the same belief and that's why he shows no mercy towards Nijisanji. Nijisanji deserves its downfall.

Edit: Looks like a Nijisanji fan got triggered.
were you the guy who ratted on us to proctor and got exposed for it?

If so fuck you. If not still fuck you.

Ill mock ninjisanji till the end of days and im one of the few guys who genuinely thinks they are very close to actually imploding (atl east in the English world) but despite their incompetence even with taking Zaion 100% at face value their destruction would be to the detriment of Vtubers as a whole.

They get to stay and reading your post yes you are MATI and it's not just ninjisanji fans calling you a sped.

Your also making unsourced accusations which reading a little ahead no one can find any evidance much less proof of putting aside if you were being honest that would go against the commonly accepted explaination of tarded unicorns.

So eitherway your lazy and it appears your making shit up.

So ill say it again Fuck you. Fuck your attitude Fuck your lazy Ass Anti Rhetoric and Fuck your RRats come back with proof.

MATI me.
Bold of you to assume that I like the recent shitty COD titles. Before I get off topic, Mysta maybe retarded, but good thing that what he's saying about his taxes is (inadvertly) ruining Nijisanji's reputation, and it's good that Khyomaru, FalseEyeD, Perma Banned, Kris The Holoprosimp, and Depressed Nousagi, are using their popularity to ruin Nijisanji
You mean that he cooked his books got caught and ended up in debt for it. Yeah i could see how that could Harm Ninjisanji when tards like you spread misinformation. Mati me.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The main reason I support PND rather than TND is because Rosemi is such a pure sweetheart I couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to her.
No one could possibly hate this lovable retard.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
The only ones I still watch are Shizurin, Nui and Mito - and that's rarely if they don't filter me with stream content. No more EN for me since it's impossible to get away from the yabs, and I cancelled all membership to niji talents no matter the branch.
Also, I don't like nijisanji.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

MostlyALurker777

Limkin

No one could possibly hate this lovable retard.
She is my oshi's oshi so I am contractually obligated to like her too. Not that I didn't like her to start with.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I need to stop watching that fucking :watamelon: game. I am getting tempted to get it but have too many other things to do.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
As someone who hates both Nijisanji and unicorns, this was torture to read through.
So, here's some more NSFW (non-nude but people will look at you weird) fanart of IRyS as animals:
1696442760197.png
1696442897023.png
1696442943099.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Selen2.gif

But besides Selen being my favorite. I love Enna, Rosemi, Millie, and Reimu. Honestly, all LazuLight, OBYSDIA, and Ethyria members are great in their own way. And as much as I dislike Nijisanji, I'd be sad if they left because I feel like all their designs fit so well with their personalities.

I need to stop watching that fucking :watamelon: game. I am getting tempted to get it but have too many other things to do.
I've just been playing SSRB Ball instead since I was too lazy to figure out how to play the actual Watermelon game on PC.

Being a star is just suffering

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Seems like the negative reputation is getting to them, Enna flat out asked her chat if they like Niji during her last stream:

Like Luca, she says she's happy in Niji.
Enna has been aware of the reputation niji has nowadays for at least half a year. She sometimes pokes subtle fun at the situation, but never to obvious. I don't see her quitting anytime soon though, she has worked in retail before and from what she told she very much prefers being in niji over that.

They've talked about how much they love their managers, but nothing about management themselves. Fulgur has gotten angry at staff for logging him out of his YouTube account while live and does often talk about the hell that is perms, but other than that, the others don't talk about it much beyond "Oh my manager is so cute!" Based on what some of the girls like Elira, Pomu, and Millie have said, a handful of their managers are female, so maybe that's why they get along well. I don't know, Selen has a male manager, who is apparently a manager just for her because Rosemi has a female one, who she gets along with really well, so maybe their managers are superb while upper is just shit.
I think they have a few good individual talent managers, but that doesn't help to much if the rest of the talent managers, middle management and upper management are shit.

And the fact that you like Enna makes you a cuck since she allowed Kyo in her home in that NTR collab.
Found the vt poster

Some even break containment and try to cause drama in Ennas streams, but they always either get ignored or laughed at. Assuming that they are to stupid to understand why that is and don't just do it for the shit and giggles, here are the reason why:

1: Ennas fanbase has been consistently 50% male, 50% female. Just from this, any behaivior that gets to thirsty over her is immediatly discouraged by half the viewerbase

2: Enna herself keeps a healthy and realistic distance from chat. She doesn't pretend to be chats girlfriend or sells a false promise. Chat is here for the entertainment, Enna is here to entertain

3: Enna has a strong resistance against random (unimportant) drama. She knows and accepts that not everyone will like her. She knows and accepts that some people will have the wrong image of her. She doesn't care about criticism made in bad faith. Honestly, quite a few online content creators could learn from her in this regard (looking at you, Mysta)

And it is working out for her. She is currently the biggest female niji en liver by ccv and second biggest by subscribers (behind selen).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It triggers my gaming autism real bad to watch so many chuubas make moves that aren't just sub-optimal, but practically the worst move they could make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom