"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

wrp

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly has something important to say:

"Awawawawawawa"

Hope you found this inspiring and thought-provoking like I did.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
IT BEGINS
And one of her first thoughts is she wants to teach ReGLOSS Japandolish, so if eventually they start speaking nonsense, now you know why.

I'm late, but I wanted to say it's funny and sad that other than Subaru, all of Holotori (including Reine) answered "most memorable birthday" by trauma-dumping.
Kiara: Kid she didn't like and didn't invite, invited themselves and stole her ice-cream cake
Lui: Black company cancelled PTO
Mumei: Went to a nice sushi place with her family, family promised not to tell the staff it was her birthday, told them anyway
Reine: Peafowl mama wouldn't let her have big celebrations because her birthday is near exam season, and when she was young she despaired of dealing with that problem her whole life

Suisei playing that watermelon game and is pretty confident. Not really hesitating compared to what I saw with Lui, Aki, or Watame.

Suisei's visual processing is well above average. To her it's probably fruit Tetris.

Wait Shiori is a flip?
Yes, she's dropped quite a few hints. One of the big ones was that she mentioned eating Brazo de Mercedes, a cake that is popular in the Philippines. The whole "immediately eating bugs after debuting with zero provocation" thing should have also been another hint.
She said a friend got the Brazo de Mercedes for her, so that isn't conclusive in itself, but it adds up with the other hints. One I recall is that one of her childhood stories took place somewhere that celebrated Christmas and had squat toilets, which a couple of countries would fit. Another was that the slums in Only Up reminded her of her childhood.

Here is a timestamp for Ao singing RIP, because nobody asked for it.

Kurokami cover. Song fits the Kurokami kayfabe, though she sounds even lower and more aggressive than I remember from the few times I've heard Kurokami sing.

Found a channel, @bluecomet054, who infrequently clips 2view (?) JP karaokes. Here's a clip of NoiR singing and playing Mephisto on piano. NoiR seems to do primarily covers and piano streams, for those looking for instrument-playing Vtubers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine you have the attention of a cute girl. She wants to spend time looking at fun places in America with you, and wants a shortlist of states to start off with.

This is the situation Jelly's chat is in, and this is the shortlist they came up with:
- Detroit
- Alabama
- Washington
- California

Jelly's chat is filled with faggots and eunuchs.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Imagine you have the attention of a cute girl. She wants to spend time looking at fun places in America with you, and wants a shortlist of states to start off with.

This is the situation Jelly's chat is in, and this is the shortlist they came up with:
- Detroit
- Alabama
- Washington
- California

Imagine willingly wanting to visit California. The brain rot runs deep.

Negzana

- Detroit
- Alabama
- Washington
- California

Hey I didn't suggest those I suggested Tijuana and Caracas

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Real hype masters knowwww they gotta take their girl to Cabrini-Green

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I just realised who there rigger and artist were. I recommended A vtuber a while back wihit the same mama and papa. I really recommend following them if you like 2d models because those 2 really stand out as you can see it with this model. And they're only getting better too.
Mandusaro is an extremely good artist with a very unique art style.
And Lanaoi is just goated with the rigging.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Wait Shiori is a flip?
Yes, she's dropped quite a few hints. One of the big ones was that she mentioned eating Brazo de Mercedes, a cake that is popular in the Philippines. The whole "immediately eating bugs after debuting with zero provocation" thing should have also been another hint.
Theres more to it
From 1:25:50 to 1:26:25
My native language I do not mention but I can read it. Well, actually no I’m poor at reading it. If I were to read my native language I would die. I know bits of Japanese and I’m currently studying Chinese.
From 1:28:13
No I don’t know cantonese, I know nothing

Saturnus

haha it's unou
too many I can fix her posts this is TVA you ain't fixing nobody and your here for life.
I've fixed and saved more vtubers than you know.
I thought Jelly would want to visit Sakana's warehouse.
Sakana's warehouse is in Canada not America.
>They are both in North America gotcha retard
America =/= Canada.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sakana's warehouse is in Canada not America.
>They are both in North America gotcha retard
America =/= Canada.
oh you mean more northern Canada yeah ive been there would not recommend it someone put a stupid wall between the more northern and southern halves something about borders seems like some gayops shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly's spent the last minute saying the rockets aren't big enough

Total size queen.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Riko, one of Isa's friends is playing class of 09

It's spreading outside of Phase now. The dev owes Kirsche for all this free marketing :smugpipi:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Theres more to it
From 1:25:50 to 1:26:25

From 1:28:13
"My native language I do not mention but I can read it. Well, actually no I’m poor at reading it. If I were to read my native language I would die."
This train of thought implies she can listen to and speak her native language, but can't read. But modern Tagalog uses Latin script. She could mean reading aloud would cause her to die, but that's a strange way of putting it if so.

But the catbox link shows she knows at least a little Tagalog, which she has indeed not mentioned anywhere.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Towle

I have enough self worth to not be a janny, but last question on Sheepy's questionnaire really made me think hard. Honestly. I for the love of me can't find a suitable answer. lisa.png

El Chinito

I don't know if this is allowed here since I'm new, but the Japanese Invoice system forces vtubers (at least the indies) to doxx their real names and post them online for all to see. I fear for shigure ui's safety. Not sure how I'd feel for Mikeneko though.

Top Bottom