"What have you done Mumei..."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She looks so much better black

Screenshot_20231004-093658_YouTube.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I decided to look into her but came up with a mostly dead Youtube account and a completely dead Twitch account. What seems to have happened is this person operated for a while with a galaxy-themed design (think a cross between Sana and Moona) but has since decided to re-debut under this current witch doctor look. The most recent short on her channel confirms as much:

Though this was posted in May and she's still getting updates as recently as this month so it's taking a while it seems. The model does look damn good so I guess she's getting her time's worth, but I don't know why she decided to DFE her content instead of just continuing to stream in the interim. In any case, I'll be keeping an eye on this person in the future to see where they go, or if, like Seth said, they're a man.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

El Chinito

They were pretty much on the verge of bankruptcy when Disgaea RPG's servers initially blew up in their face so hard that they had to delay it. That's essentially why Disgaea 6 was A. Switch-exclusive for a while, and B. A complete pile of shit with a lot of features stripped down to their bones.

I can see where he's coming from, it must feel pretty rough to be constantly hammered with "wow Nijisanji is complete garbage". It's gotta feel like, to some extent, they might connect that into being told they're bad. "Fuck the management, support the talent" can be said all it wants but, inadvertently, a lot of people will still throw both into the same equally trash bin, especially when it comes to tribalfags who want to feel better about themselves. Not that it needs to be mentioned, but most of that is over shit that the talent has completely no control over.
Nah. If you were to ask me, I'd celebrate Nijisanji's downfall. I don't care if it's the EN or the Main branch. I want them to suffer. You know why? It's because Nijisanji fans harassed Mano Aloe into graduation. Even the twitter user Perma Banned has the same belief and that's why he shows no mercy towards Nijisanji. Nijisanji deserves its downfall.

Edit: Looks like a Nijisanji fan got triggered.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nah. If you were to ask me, I'd celebrate Nijisanji's downfall. I don't care if it's the EN or the Main branch. I want them to suffer. You know why? It's because Nijisanji fans harassed Mano Aloe into graduation. Even the twitter user Perma Banned has the same belief and that's why he shows no mercy towards Nijisanji. Nijisanji deserves its downfall.

So I decided to look this up, and for lack of a decent source, this is what the vtuber wiki said:

On 17 August, she posted a video apologizing for the unintentional leak of her Live2D model months before the official debut. The leak was in the form of a test stream on Twitcasting consented by her manager. However, after debuting on YouTube, she forgot to delete the test stream. This was considered a breach of contract, and she was given a 2-week suspension merely two days after her official debut. She apologized to her fellow 5th Gen members and management team for her lack of foresight.

After the announcement of her suspension, Aloe stated that she would use that time to reflect on those events and to better herself. She hoped that, even after the sudden unexpected hiatus, viewers would give her a second chance and support her nonetheless.

While taking full responsibility for her actions, Aloe stated that she has been a victim of doxxing; as she was receiving calls from her home phone line. Another person, later identified as her ex-boyfriend, was also contacted. Aloe stated that their relationship ended before she joined hololive and asked that the doxxing and harassment came to an end. In a later apology stream, she also asked viewers that she should be judged based only on facts, and not on lies and rumors. She ended the stream hoping for people to wait for her return.

So where does Nijisanji come into this, because it definitely sounds like crazy Hololive unicorns were at it from what I read here.

Limkin

El Chinito

So I decided to look this up, and for lack of a decent source, this is what the vtuber wiki said:

So where does Nijisanji come into this, because it definitely sounds like crazy Hololive unicorns were at it from what I read here.
there was a video of her PL talking about how someone in Nijisanji she knows graduated because of bullying, and Nijisanji fans got angry when they found out about the PL clip. They attacked her for it.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
there was a video of her PL talking about how someone in Nijisanji she knows graduated because of bullying, and Nijisanji fans got angry when they found out about the PL clip. They attacked her for it.
Unless they were explicitly directed Content creators are not responsible for the actions of their fans. Go back to VT schizod

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So let's get this straight:

Mano gets attacked by Niji fans because she said a Niji member graduated because of bullying

Mano gets attacked by Holo unicorns for not being a pure and untouched woman

But only Niji fans are at fault and not Holo fans for Mano's graduation?

You're a retard. Go back to whatever shithole you came from, please and thanks.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

El Chinito

Mano gets attacked by Holo unicorns for not being a pure and untouched woman
Those were Nijisanji fans masquerading as Hololive fans like how Makarov in MW2 masqueraded as an American (even using American weapons) in No Russian to make Russia declare war on the US.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Those were Nijisanji fans masquerading as Hololive fans like how Makarov in MW2 masqueraded as an American (even using American weapons) in No Russian to make Russia declare war on the US.
Source: his ass.

El Chinito

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The escalation from "Hey guys I'm new, here's some info I hope this is okay" to immediate tribalfagging with unsourced claims is pure fucking comedy.
W9o83ZLq.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
https://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/19/world/taiwan-gamer-death/index.html
Seems to happen a lot in gaming cafes for whatever reason.
Part of the reason why is because some of the cafes there doesn't exactly have limit on how long a person can stay there, and thus there are these kind of people who are so into it to the point of addiction that they ended just stayed for days on end, then having their body gave out due to lack of movement and other unhealthy things (junk food, caffeine/sodas, smoking) that would affect the person's health

It's a bit of concern to many, but generally speaking, so long that you can take some breaks, move a bit and not cooped up sitting all the time, you probably not gonna die undignified within internet cafe while playing chinese MMOs.

Speaking of which, here's an example of such person who are delusional enough to think that whatever crazy rrat to support his nijisanji-hate tribalism thingiemagic is the same like some plot of a FPS game's singleplayer story from 2009 or so.

He's the kind of guy who would probably found dead in internet cafe after spending a week playing MW2 Warzone all week without moving from his chair.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kisaka is graduating after seven years (3 as a vtuber)

Archive
For those unaware she runs virtual oshi and angel corp merch sites and handles Marimaris merch. I think she's also maris and hinas other roomate from what I remember from Mari.
20231004_101615.jpg

Last edited:

El Chinito

El Chinito is actually a gayop to try and make us like Nijisanji more. And it's working on me.
You're below the peasant class for liking Nijisanji.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You're below the peasant class for liking Nijisanji.
When vt sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing rrats. They’re bringing schizophrenia. They’re retarded. And some, I assume, are good people.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hell yeah cabrón here is based as fuck

LETS ALL CELEBRATE NIJISANJI'S DOWNFALL YamanbaS :takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::takoesl:

Top Bottom