"Incorrect, my trash is not in bags"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Clip tax: Shiori has an empty carton moment

I'm not giving you a clock reaction because someone else has posted this, but rather, because any empty egg carton moment deserves a clock reaction.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
You be the judge.

Ollie is cute and no one can convince me otherwise. :sanasmile: Especially since her "reflective surface" yab moment from a year ago proves she hasn't gotten any fatter than she's on this picture.

Negzana

Why are threads always derailed to talk about fatness

Also why can't all vtubers just like working out and not eating?

Negzana

Nah, she just has to reveal she has information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton. Honestly might be the easiest way to off yourself these days besides traveling to Canada for healthcare.

Clip tax: Shiori has an empty carton moment

..I can make her not a tumblrina

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Why are threads always derailed to talk about fatness

Also why can't all vtubers just like working out and not eating?
If they do that they will not have time for streaming. Someone should consider hosting a physical training camp for VTubers. The ones with 3D models would be able to show how physically capable they are to their audiences.

Negzana

If they do that they will not have time for streaming. Someone should consider hosting a physical training camp for VTubers. The ones with 3D models would be able to show how physically capable they are to their audiences.
Wait, it's not normal for a vtuber to stream for like 10 hours, not eat, and spend time walking around or working out?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So aside from Nyaru Sheepy starts her own donathon later today:lisafingerguns:

And it should be worth noting Bagsterd has his own subathon currently

Lot of marathon streams this week, good thing Marimaris ended last Sunday.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AZKi singing at 7PM JST

The fact that Inochi can still make her tear up after singing it so many times over the years hit me straight in the heart. Sora also showed up for a quick minute to announce that they'll be doing a collab next week.
AZKi love and SorAZ love
:sanasmile:

The karaoke was to celebrate her major debut EP releasing today. It starts off pretty heavy before ending on a lighthearted, cat-themed banger. It's worth a listen because AZKi.
039705.jpg
3枚目の地図 (The Third Map) Youtube Playlist - Spotify
1. End Roll wa Owaranai
2. Ai Fukaku
3. FreeGeo
4. Omega Cat

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
too many I can fix her posts this is TVA you ain't fixing nobody and your here for life.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Hanabi is back, just said on stream she had to spend money on a lawyer (presumably related to the Akio situation?)

God's Strongest Dragoon

..I can make her not a tumblrina
She is a menhera flip, you can't fix something if it was always fucked from the get-go.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Hololive x The Grand Tour or even just James May since they both seem to be in the same frequency
I would pay a lot of money for James May x Hololive Collab. James would actually be very interested in the Live2D and 3D Mocap tech.

USS IOWA

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait Shiori is a flip?
Yes, she's dropped quite a few hints. One of the big ones was that she mentioned eating Brazo de Mercedes, a cake that is popular in the Philippines. The whole "immediately eating bugs after debuting with zero provocation" thing should have also been another hint.

USS IOWA

Yes, she's dropped quite a few hints. One of the big ones was that she mentioned eating Brazo de Mercedes, a cake that is popular in the Philippines. The whole "immediately eating bugs after debuting with zero provocation" thing should have also been another hint.
Well to be fair, I don't eat bugs. The last time I ate a bug is when I'm 5. And second I thought she just tried some exotic food in sone restaurant in the U.S.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly taking everyone on a date in five minutes:

UberSoldat

Onolumi back with more Penumbra, screaming intact

Negzana

Top Bottom