"But he started the coop (Coup) what am I supposed to do? w-wait lol, am I pronouncing that word wrong too? lol"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richdwarf

Grimmi talked about how she was friends with ERP players in FF14 but was averse to it, somewhat ironic given her PL :SelenHAHAhere:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

But why though

Imagine this, but with me and Rie. That would be so cool!
Dizzy just said she liked watching videos of animal castration

That's like the ultimate confirmation of a "Fuck no" red flag for me, not sticking my dick in that. I like Kaelautism, not Dizzophrenia
That's a fuck yes in my book, my kind of woman!

fortnitesmasherX

kirsche-jpg.jpg

Where can I find more info about Kirsche? Is there a source for the picture?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

IRyS bro's ate good on day 3.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi talked about how she was friends with ERP players in FF14 but was averse to it, somewhat ironic given her PL :SelenHAHAhere:
Not all that surprising considering she use to do what she calls "gay catboy tarot readings" when she was active on ff14.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

1:13:39 if timestamp does not work

I have seen about 2 of those on a cat and on some other animal i can't really remember.

Any reason why the video's max resolution won't go past 480p? Is this just Youtube being shit and not updating the high resolution?

Also another PippaAI song (sounds really nice):

Clip Tax (uploaded this because a better clip is under review since 2 days ago)

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sensoka, a capippalist who has made some really neat Pippa and FlaVR merch (like engraved coins), is setting up a geocache event to encourage other Pippa fans to touch grass.

1696400235951.png
1696400286838.png
(Twitter | Archive)

Full disclosure: I admin the FlaVR discord server he will be using to provide troubleshooting / help / hints on in the #geocache channel. AFAIK he is going to include some FlaVR merch he's produced in these caches as well.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have seen about 2 of those on a cat and on some other animal i can't really remember.

Any reason why the video's max resolution won't go past 480p? Is this just Youtube being shit and not updating the high resolution?
Lia had some wierd technical issues with either her setup or youtube and the stream was in 480p throughout

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Isn't NIS in dire financial trouble. Like I don't wanna sound redditor, but wouldn't it be better to buy D7 right now if it seems legitimately good.
I know from that capcom conference way back that when people buy street fighter on launch it does make a difference for the inevitable super or arcade editions later.
NIS almost went under during Disgaea 5, needed 12K, 20K to be comfortable, got 100K and even more after the localization.
If they're in dire straits again after people bought a mid game just to help then it's on them for going under, as much as this hurts me to say.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She has a werid emotional attachment to ff14 and claims role playing the endwalker expansion cured her depression

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
NIS almost went under during Disgaea 5, needed 12K, 20K to be comfortable, got 100K and even more after the localization.
If they're in dire straits again after people bought a mid game just to help then it's on them for going under, as much as this hurts me to say.
There's currently a free demo out for Disgaea 7. People can download the game and try it out to decide if they're interested or not.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
All the chuubas who called into Nyarus birthday stream today

Archive

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Isn't NIS in dire financial trouble. Like I don't wanna sound redditor, but wouldn't it be better to buy D7 right now if it seems legitimately good.
I know from that capcom conference way back that when people buy street fighter on launch it does make a difference for the inevitable super or arcade editions later.

I stick to one big price tag game purchase a month and unfortunately for NIS my autism for the MGS Collection Vol 1 far outstrips my autism for number go up anime demon grinder.

Not all that surprising considering she use to do what she calls "gay catboy tarot readings" when she was active on ff14.

"Spire. Spear. Ewer. Hmm, yep, you're going to get plowed in the ass again. Imagine that."

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It impresses me at how tuned a workflow artists have. Like they can actually shit out a full colorized illustration in a matter of hours or even less

View attachment 48559
This was my interpretation of 'mermaid pose' from the start, like from The Little Mermaid.
That shiftillust guy I posted last time streamed his drawing 2 days in a row I noticed, not sure how long he plans to keep that up. There's just gonna be too much good art to keep posting this month.
IRyS bro's ate good on day 3.
She might be dead, but someone's on her twitter liking and retweeting! :irysthumbsupl:
(that's where I get most of my art)
Edit: Looks like they're doing a countdown for the CouncilRyS collab! My guess is each girl gets one 'thumbnail' and day to promote it, probably in showcase order:

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Kiara being a gearhead is a surpring turn for her character to me. She became very interested in cars after that GTA5 stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Riko, one of Isa's friends is playing class of 09

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The Class of '09 meta is going strong. They should try Anonymous Agony next. I'm quite sure Kirsche would get a kick out of that one.

qmhe0wwealw71.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The Class of '09 meta is going strong. They should try Anonymous Agony next. I'm quite sure Kirsche would get a kick out of that one.

View attachment 48602
Oh god yes I'd love to see her reaction to haze. Especially the scene Where he attacks a pedophile in there own home and makes them kill themselves with a pen
:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom