"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Strike Team Myth by @InverseAtelier.jpg

During the HoloWars, there was one unit that always achieved their objectives

Kiryu Mori by @humei404.jpg

Looking at this, I can still only think of the time when they collabed together and Mori was an embarrassed wreck the whole time

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This makes me really think. How can someone see this and the first thing in their mind is " this is hot " ?

This shit is like a puppy its just so adorable. Maybe lolicons really are a bunch of pedos. Speaking of lolicons. @Kuri Rinji you had the audacity to share some NSFW art of biboo on my fucking twitter feed you monster die
I look at those gifs and just marvel at how smooth the animation is. If I am a whore for anything, it is for pretty art and smooth animation.

USS IOWA

Anime Fan

Airi and Nasa have a Mario Party collab soon

Ensok

Early Adopter
Airi and Nasa have a Mario Party collab soon

Be watching Nasa's stream since she's adorable and could always use more viewers. Hope they play a good map.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Shiina is currently on Sayu's stream. I didn't see a specific tweet about it from Shiina though.
E She did tweet Sayu's schedual but I didn't see it.

Might be a :cursedbae:but it almost feels like she's testing the waters collabing with each of the PC girls

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

This is Moona right?
What does this exactly mean?
The translator doesnt help

She was crying on her member stream the other day because she was in Japan when her family member (dad) died and she wasn't with him. Then she was struggling after having to act happy on her streams when she was really depressed about it. Also she was complaining about stupid antis making things up.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Shiori FINALLY making good on her unicorn killing promise from debut by replying to a tweet. It’s already too late for me to care, after the “pronouns are heckin’ cool and inclusive” statement, but hopefully her gfe combined with this twitter reply will lead to a slight decline in world population.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiori FINALLY making good on her unicorn killing promise from debut by replying to a tweet. It’s already too late for me to care, after the “pronouns are heckin’ cool and inclusive” statement, but hopefully her gfe combined with this twitter reply will lead to a slight decline in world population.

Those replies
:robertudrink:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Some people here have been concerned about ESG incentives corrupting Hololive. I regret to inform you all that the effects are starting to show:

:watamelon:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

why are ropes out of stock on amazon?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Zyklon Mag

I've been sneeding for Magni, but the real mudskin killer was Flayon? What the fuck man I ain't ready for this :gunpeko: His Resident Evil collab with Bettel was actually pretty funny where they basically roleplayed as retarded versions of Chris the whole time and insinuated Bettelion were foul inhuman monsters

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Also notice that between her and Flayons tweet there are only 24 comments (when I looked), and basically every anti post is getting ratio’d.
Once again going back to my point that the unicorn fan base is minuscule and irrelevant.

Ensok

Early Adopter
If it gets us collabs even half as entertaining as the Kronii/Calli/Magni/Vesper collabs then I'm all for it.

USS IOWA

Also notice that between her and Flayons tweet there are only 24 comments (when I looked), and basically every anti post is getting ratio’d.
Once again going back to my point that the unicorn fan base is minuscule and irrelevant.
I swear only EN got this problem, I dont see ID or JP having this problem, maybe thats because I dont know Japanese or Indonesian

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus christ

I saw one of the replies include art between Shiori and Flayon. I did a search for the artist and apparently they have an obsession with Shiori+Flayon, so that artist is probably cooming themselves to death right now.
I swear only EN got this problem, I dont see ID or JP having this problem, maybe thats because I dont know Japanese or Indonesian
One could argue it's worse. Was it Kanata that had to face a wall while a male was speaking on screen in minecraft?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Jesus christ

Genuinely what is wrong with unicorns?

Edit: I just had a thought. Do you think that Chris knows about vtubers? Who do you think his oshi is?

Zyklon Mag

Anecdotally I know there was seething when Rikka first collabed with Festival and when Oga collabed with Fubuki, but to my knowledge most JPs don't really care about those cases now. More recently (a few months ago), some Yamanbas twisted a random statement on one of Aruran's DJ streams to be an attack on Koyori and that him privating the stream (like every other DJ stream he does) was proof he was a cowardly bully. Gave him some harassment for a bit and he did take a break for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom