"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Flare's Papa draws Raden.

Wallpaper Quality Raden

The latest Legend of Polka. Niji Vs. Holo ad-lib queen!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Not safe for psyches content

The standout model of the *new* buddies, and it's the piss and soap connoisseur. The phrase gap moe was not prepared for Mozu.

Recently I learned that Amahane Miran's group Star Ring announced earlier this month that they're dissolving. As a result, some of their talents are moving to another corpo while others are going indie like Miran and the one that I recently discovered from the same group, Popuri.

What sucks though is just an hour ago their official account tweeted this announcing that Popuri will graduate entirely.

And here I was looking forward to more of her singing.

:ameraintear:

WTF, as far as I understood it was more like a doujin circle then a corporation. Here is hoping Popuri, and Beryl sweet Beryl where are you?, come back.
:fishfry:
Any day now fishman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Uruka's thighs.

She then proceeded to get up from her chair, go grab a glass of water and return to it, all the while unaware that she was in the shot.
She was wearing a big sweater and according to her, her undies, but many took to claim she was bare butt naked. She was also wearing socks so no feet for the footbros.
Man do some people go for enormous lengths to see so scelepussy....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vsho is fine. Nyanners is gone Vebitch is gone Froot isa whore and everyone knows is zen may or may not be a girl who knows who cares. move on.

the only other reasons to hate them are minor shit that people are still holding onto for whatever reason.

i honestly dont understand it. I mean i'm not above making whore jokes either so take what for what it's worst but the people saying it's gonna die any day now must be off their meds.

They have decent talent and even after Mouse bites it they will probably just keep existing like a splinter just slightly too annoying to remove.
I think I've said this before but I'll repeat here, I don't particularly hate Vshojo, because hating implies caring and I don't give a shit about Vshojo unless there's new happenings relating to them once or twice a month.

In my view of things, Vshojo represents everything wrong with EN vtubing, and they are the antithesis of Hololive in every shape and form, thus there is no possibility of me ever liking them. I think Vshojo is like the crunchyroll of vtuber groups, trying to inject western brainrot into perfectly okay nip autism.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Miia working on some nice Shiina art:

Archive

Dang she should stop trying to be discount lemon whore and draw more

Aslo look at this!
20230928_040722.jpg
:sanasmile:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Uruka's thighs.

She then proceeded to get up from her chair, go grab a glass of water and return to it, all the while unaware that she was in the shot.
She was wearing a big sweater and according to her, her undies, but many took to claim she was bare butt naked. She was also wearing socks so no feet for the footbros.
:shiinastare::shiinastare::shiinastare:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Chappipi is back and she has FUCKING AIDS

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Captura de pantalla 2023-09-28 135212.png

is not exactly a live2d but compared to the orb is a improvement

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Proctor is back and he has FUCKING AIDS

Pioneer

Summary of not-Azki Birthday stream and her anniversary live concert review :
  • The concert added a 270 degrees projection mapping setup that could interact also with penlights sold on the venue (there was a mini game and some song using the spectators input)
  • She designed a particularly detailed dress and commissioned it for the show.
  • She didn't have much time for rehearsal so she did one just before the live, there was some small pon during the concert like spilling her water bottle but she said it was to be expected with such a tight schedule, and she want to invite the others band members in a future livestream for sharing their experiences and the challenges they had.
  • Her Poyuta plushie sold out in 5 min after its announcement, she made a poll to see if she had enough people for a restock and got around 500 positive answers, she said it's hard to make this kind of goodies in low quantity (and larger than 20 cm that require a big warehouse) but she will do it.
  • She felt the freelance life again, holidays don't exist anymore and would need 3 more people to manage her career as she is doing everything by herself for now.
  • She want to perform oversea, in Taiwan maybe, she only did it once in the Bandai Namco Dream Hall in Shanghai for a Touhou concert.
  • Next month is M3, so she will start recording songs for it and be busy again.
I wish the concert was streamed but alas it wasn't, only hope is a bluray release later for what seems to have been quite an interesting experience.
I'm probably the only one finding this interesting, but she cut her hair to be as close as possible to her model for the concert.
She posted the reference sheet for her dress :
F7Cf6-9aQAAHFPB.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Proctor is back and he has FUCKING AIDS

He better announce Asylum JP and Asylum MX

Edit: orby is now property of twitch and Randon marked him like a cow

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-28 140042.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He better announce Asylum JP and Asylum MX

Edit: orby is now property of twitch and Randon marked him like a cow

View attachment 47437
Idk if we will have talents in asylum JP but MX would have probably more than half the population here

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Is there a reason he doesn’t use the pre-Hololive model even if he’s going to get a new L2D eventually?
No one know but the most probable rrat is that he lost it or it died when he burned one of his PCs when he was vesper

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Idk if we will have talents in asylum JP but MX would have probably more than half the population here
Asylum MX would reach enough ACCELERATION to make Tazumi fly into an envious rage

1695936164531.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
What meme? People gloating about having smooth brains? It's been around for a while.
This one

Thinking about it, it's more likely that it's just that someone who watches both Josh and Randon introduced him to it. That, or he just saw it somewhere else.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Top Bottom